Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff's accounts are out 13:57 - Feb 26 with 19433 viewsNeathJack

This should be fun
Cardiff's accounts are out on 16:51 - Mar 4 with 1080 viewsTheParIay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 12:30 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

Whether it's asset stripping or not is a debate that does not hold my interest. What is mildly interesting is the fact that they're cost cutting, fact, regardless of motivation. Nothing to argue about in that.

"They" aren't doing anything. One man is, and he is currently running the club on empty to facilitate him to take his cut of the £20m a season parachute money. Its asset stripping.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 18:17 - Mar 4 with 1021 viewsSweyns_Eye

Cardiff's accounts are out on 16:51 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

"They" aren't doing anything. One man is, and he is currently running the club on empty to facilitate him to take his cut of the £20m a season parachute money. Its asset stripping.

Its not rocket science. He's well out of pocket there and will be for a long time yet. He's going to get as much money as he can out of the club then run it on a shoestring to minimise his costs. Prior to their promotion I believe they were losing over a £million a month. He's squeezing the wage bill down as much as he can.

Who can blame him, he wants his money back. And unless some passing lunatic has enough money to buy them off him he's going to be there a while longer yet. At least he has his 7% interest rate to console him .

Its a shame they banned you on AAMB Parlay, you were only telling them what they didn't want to acknowledge.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Cardiff's accounts are out on 19:06 - Mar 4 with 986 viewsTheGreatParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 18:17 - Mar 4 by Sweyns_Eye

Its not rocket science. He's well out of pocket there and will be for a long time yet. He's going to get as much money as he can out of the club then run it on a shoestring to minimise his costs. Prior to their promotion I believe they were losing over a £million a month. He's squeezing the wage bill down as much as he can.

Who can blame him, he wants his money back. And unless some passing lunatic has enough money to buy them off him he's going to be there a while longer yet. At least he has his 7% interest rate to console him .

Its a shame they banned you on AAMB Parlay, you were only telling them what they didn't want to acknowledge.

Spot on.

He isn't charging interest however, there is no point really. The debt is so high he is struggling to get the initial sum back let alone more.

What is interesting however is their latest accounts show a £7,500,000 loan from a foreign company that IS charging interest. Debt is not now solely owed to Tan. 10-15% is now owed elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024