Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online 10:52 - Feb 28 with 41392 viewsVEET23

Iptv Football matches Saturday Playlist Loader Kodi / Xbmc.14 03 2015

How to Install Playlist Loader Kodi / Xbmc: http://goo.gl/dnJGTF

http://goo.gl/YZTzMo
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 12:31]
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:41 - Feb 28 with 5959 viewsSwanzay

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:21 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

NBC live sports add on worked a treat for me today. My XBMC debut.

welcome to 2015
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:47 - Feb 28 with 5952 viewsexiledclaseboy

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:41 - Feb 28 by Swanzay

welcome to 2015

Thanks. It's quite a scary place, isn't it, 2015?

Poll: Tory leader

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:50 - Feb 28 with 5946 viewsSwanzay

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:24 - Feb 28 by swans11

Usually use NBC sports but the tsn stream was so good today didn't need to so didn't need use vpn like do for nbc

Cheers for the info, although I did watch the game via NBC, but it looks a fantastic alternative, doffs cap!
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 18:36 - Feb 28 with 5926 viewsDLA77

very good,thanks
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 18:48 - Feb 28 with 5921 viewsswans11

Will be back to NBC for Wednesday night will be only good stream
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 12:45 - Mar 2 with 5842 viewsdcd14

How do you install and use the NBC add on?

Found link, ignore.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 12:46]
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 01:18 - Mar 3 with 5808 viewsossie_jacks

got nbc sorted for Wednesday superb picture but out of sync is there an audio fix for this or am I just being a fussey fecker lol

tia
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 07:29 - Mar 3 with 5777 viewsswans11

The golf channel tends to be out sync sound not really noticed it on the football you can adjust it in sound setting not sure if work or not when playing anything go to bottom right screen should see some icons click speaker one and change audio offset
Login to get fewer ads

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 07:32 - Mar 3 with 5776 viewsElward

I got NBC ready for the game tomorrow, although im a little unsure on which VPN to get. I seen on the official Kodi forums people seem to go for unblockus and unotelly and many people on here using earth vpn among others. I done a basic google search for "best rated" VPN's and private internet access came out on top and a few others thta i never heared of. Whats the deal with different VPN's in that why do so many people have different ones and yet apparantly PIA is top desptie i never notice anyone say they use it?
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 12:46 - Mar 3 with 5733 viewsdantheswansman

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 07:32 - Mar 3 by Elward

I got NBC ready for the game tomorrow, although im a little unsure on which VPN to get. I seen on the official Kodi forums people seem to go for unblockus and unotelly and many people on here using earth vpn among others. I done a basic google search for "best rated" VPN's and private internet access came out on top and a few others thta i never heared of. Whats the deal with different VPN's in that why do so many people have different ones and yet apparantly PIA is top desptie i never notice anyone say they use it?

unblockus and unotelly are not VPN`s they are DNS services which means they can often provide far faster speeds than a VPN could .
However i use Private internet access which has brilliant speeds but more important for me is the fact they do not keep any logs
If at all possible try and get a free trial with any VPN service you might go for as some are blacklisted by the sites/services that you intend to use.
Basically means these sites know the i.p.`s connecting are a VPN so they block them ,so you wont be able to view it with that VPN .
Not found a single place that has blacklisted Privateinternetaccess yet.
I know "unotelly " will give you a 8 day free trial .
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 13:45 - Mar 3 with 5712 viewsElward

Does PIA have a free trial? Or is it just a case of pay for a month and see if i like it? Lol
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 13:54 - Mar 3 with 5701 viewsWitneyjack

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 07:32 - Mar 3 by Elward

I use PIA and have recommended it on here before. No hiccups, great value and anonymity. Been with them for 2 years, excellent!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 13:56]
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 14:13 - Mar 3 with 5691 viewsElward

Cheers for the help and advice, will have a look at PIA when i get in tonight then!
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 16:25 - Mar 3 with 5653 viewsossie_jacks

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 14:13 - Mar 3 by Elward

Cheers for the help and advice, will have a look at PIA when i get in tonight then!

pia here also
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:27 - Mar 3 with 5639 viewsElward

Considering its a service based on being annonymous and 'private' i still have to give my email and card details lol or am i just being fussy and old fashioned worrying over nothing lol
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 19:50 - Mar 3 with 5280 viewsElward

Well, i took all your advice and went for pia, paid for it, set it all up and connected to US east and then thought i would test it out. Worked amazing! I then disconnect and shut laptop down and went out. Came home and went to watch something on NBC sports extra, although after atching the "working" icon go round and round for nearly a minute, it then said script error. Nothing ever goes straight forward lol
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 19:59 - Mar 3 with 5269 viewsdantheswansman

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:27 - Mar 3 by Elward

Considering its a service based on being annonymous and 'private' i still have to give my email and card details lol or am i just being fussy and old fashioned worrying over nothing lol

Thats why you pay with a giftcard and use a disposable email like (mailinator) thus becoming untraceable .
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 20:35 - Mar 3 with 5254 viewsSWANZF4N

Rather than trawling all the channels, what good streams, are we using for sky sports and other football games,,, apart from Tsn.
Cheers
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 12:01 - Mar 4 with 5183 viewsossie_jacks

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 20:35 - Mar 3 by SWANZF4N

Rather than trawling all the channels, what good streams, are we using for sky sports and other football games,,, apart from Tsn.
Cheers

am yet to find a decent sky sports so I usually just use mobdro.
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 5125 viewsswans11

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 12:01 - Mar 4 by ossie_jacks

am yet to find a decent sky sports so I usually just use mobdro.

All Sky Sports are in p2p streams in good quality
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:33 - Mar 4 with 5103 viewsossie_jacks

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 16:10 - Mar 4 by swans11

All Sky Sports are in p2p streams in good quality

all I get on p2p streams is torrent not available or invalid
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 18:25 - Mar 4 with 5069 viewsswans11

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 17:33 - Mar 4 by ossie_jacks

all I get on p2p streams is torrent not available or invalid

Do you have ace stream installed what platform you on
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 19:00 - Mar 4 with 5044 viewsossie_jacks

AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 18:25 - Mar 4 by swans11

Do you have ace stream installed what platform you on

got it sorted thx again m8
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 19:20 - Mar 4 with 5015 viewsElward

Tried connecting my vpn up ready for the game tonight and whenever i click on live and upcomming it keeps saying error, script failed. I connected to us east and speedtesting at 14mb
AAA Stream Live TV For Kodi / Xbmc .watch all your live tv streaming online on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 4982 viewsswans11

Try uninstall NBC sports extra and then reinstall sometimes fixes script error
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024