Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 10141 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:29 - Mar 4 with 729 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:26 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know why you're bothering. You'll get fed up of banning him long before he gets bored of creating new accounts.

Unless there is a genuine reason other than bullying, i wont accept a ban.

Ill go forever, I'm used to it.

Its the site that suffers.
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:30 - Mar 4 with 726 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:29 - Mar 4 by Darran

The biggest example of a troll in my opinion is someone that thinks they've got a right to post here.

Id say its someone wishing the most painful form of cancer on someone and abusing people every day.

But i guess thats just the sensible point of view. Suggesting that someone is a troll for refusing to be bullied off the site for stating his fair opinions is probably as far away from trolling as imaginable.

But you are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how ridiculous it is.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 20:37]
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:31 - Mar 4 with 724 viewsexiledclaseboy

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:29 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Unless there is a genuine reason other than bullying, i wont accept a ban.

Ill go forever, I'm used to it.

Its the site that suffers.

I've no idea why you're being banned. Virtual muscle flexing.

Poll: Tory leader

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:32 - Mar 4 with 722 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:30 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Id say its someone wishing the most painful form of cancer on someone and abusing people every day.

But i guess thats just the sensible point of view. Suggesting that someone is a troll for refusing to be bullied off the site for stating his fair opinions is probably as far away from trolling as imaginable.

But you are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how ridiculous it is.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 20:37]

I don't think I've got a right to post here and if I was banned I wouldn't be a sad c*nt like you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:33 - Mar 4 with 715 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:31 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

Nonsense really.

But as I said, I'm used to it. As soon as you have a person willing to stand by their convictions and not give in to the status quo they are hounded out... Or attempted to be.

All a bit pathetic really.
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:33 - Mar 4 with 731 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:31 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

I completely agree with it he's spoiling the site and anyway there doesn't have to be a reason.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:34 - Mar 4 with 729 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:32 - Mar 4 by Darran

I don't think I've got a right to post here and if I was banned I wouldn't be a sad c*nt like you.

Then that may suggest you are a weak individual. Im not, and wont be bullied by anybody.
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:35 - Mar 4 with 724 viewsC_jack

I think today is a record day for new accounts so I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:36 - Mar 4 with 717 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:33 - Mar 4 by Darran

I completely agree with it he's spoiling the site and anyway there doesn't have to be a reason.

Spoiling it how then? By answering back when someone responds to my opinion with some vile abuse?

Deal with it pal.
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:39 - Mar 4 with 709 viewsexiledclaseboy

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:33 - Mar 4 by Darran

By the same token there doesn't have to be a reason for people's posts to be removed but that didn't stop you whining about it all weekend.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 697 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:39 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

By the same token there doesn't have to be a reason for people's posts to be removed but that didn't stop you whining about it all weekend.

I'm of the view that certain posts didn't need to be removed this c*nt does though,he's been ruining this site for years.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:45 - Mar 4 with 692 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 688 viewsexiledclaseboy

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:44 - Mar 4 by Darran

I'm of the view that certain posts didn't need to be removed this c*nt does though,he's been ruining this site for years.

So you're of the view that people can be banned and posts removed but only when you agree with it.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 688 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:45 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Yeah good point I apologise.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:47 - Mar 4 with 680 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:46 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

So you're of the view that people can be banned and posts removed but only when you agree with it.

I'm of the opinion he spoils it for others but you know that anyway.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:49 - Mar 4 with 674 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:47 - Mar 4 by Darran

I'm of the opinion he spoils it for others but you know that anyway.

Yes, "how" is the question that has been asked.

You seem to be making the rules up as you go along, and they all seemingly suit you. Your are being a hypocrite.

Do your best to explain to us all.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 20:50]
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:52 - Mar 4 with 664 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

So you have no idea why then?

As I thought. Like i said, you should be long gone and your vile daily abuse is lowering this site lower and lower.

To suggest that someone who is extremely polite and solely posts his football opinion but takes no sh*t off you is a troll is about as funny as Jackfaths meme.
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:55 - Mar 4 with 656 viewsbuilthjack

You are the most boring poster on here parley. Just saying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:57 - Mar 4 with 648 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:52 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

So you have no idea why then?

As I thought. Like i said, you should be long gone and your vile daily abuse is lowering this site lower and lower.

To suggest that someone who is extremely polite and solely posts his football opinion but takes no sh*t off you is a troll is about as funny as Jackfaths meme.

Remember the time you told me you needed to be on here because you needed to contact your brother in the Phillipines?

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:58 - Mar 4 with 645 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:55 - Mar 4 by builthjack

You are the most boring poster on here parley. Just saying.

Thats ok, I'm not here to entertain and don't claim to be exciting. Im just a poster that is polite and posts his thoughts and is correct an abnormally high amount of times. Whether that excites you is your choice.

I cant say you are too high up on the excitement levels either, I've not noticed you before.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:00 - Mar 4 with 639 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:58 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Thats ok, I'm not here to entertain and don't claim to be exciting. Im just a poster that is polite and posts his thoughts and is correct an abnormally high amount of times. Whether that excites you is your choice.

I cant say you are too high up on the excitement levels either, I've not noticed you before.

Insomnia?

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:00 - Mar 4 with 639 viewsWitneyjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:36 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Spoiling it how then? By answering back when someone responds to my opinion with some vile abuse?

Deal with it pal.

You're always criticising others for abuse, yet you called Bluey a moron and me a lunatic (twice) yesterday. Funny that........
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 637 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:00 - Mar 4 by Witneyjack

You're always criticising others for abuse, yet you called Bluey a moron and me a lunatic (twice) yesterday. Funny that........

Yeah but that's not abuse mun.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 637 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:57 - Mar 4 by Darran

Remember the time you told me you needed to be on here because you needed to contact your brother in the Phillipines?

Yes I do. He was in the danger zone of the Tsunami many years ago. We had no phone contact and his email was down. I asked to contact him on here and you said no.

Whats your point?
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:02 - Mar 4 with 633 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:58 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Amnesia?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024