Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley 21:30 - Mar 3 with 10627 viewsQuakerJack

http://m.burnleyexpress.net/news/crime/turf-moor-smoke-bomb-swansea-city-fan-arr

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 09:52 - Mar 6 with 2171 viewsperchrockjack

Women again then?

YEP, keep them away

Bet you were in the Ched Evans camp too

Women should know their place ,eh

What can I TAKE TO WATCH THE GAME TODAY..

A SMOKE BOMB then.

Some deluded dangerous feckers on the streets for sure.

Even allowances made for VALLEY PARADE disaster.

Yep, bring back smoking into stadiums while we re at it.

soixante neuf mon oncle

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 10:03 - Mar 6 with 2162 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 09:39 - Mar 6 by jacabertawe

Apart from being semi-literate, an unpleasant post.
"Politically correct"..........please, not that old chestnut.
Is "69" your IQ?

I don't agree with most of the sentiments but he does have a point. A smoke bomb does warrant a ban and a fine and it is correct that the punishment should be appropriate. However there is no doubt that the do gooders are trying to sanitise the support. Football has always been a place where punters have a good drink and behave a bit like naughty boys and girls for a coupe of hours. It is an opportunity to play gangs and let off steam. If we are not careful we will all be sitting down and applauding politely after being breathalysed before entering the ground.

'The referee is misguided'.
'Your support is rather poor'.
'We are indifferent to Cardiff'.
'What's it like to be a stupid person?'
Etc etc ;-)

All things in life are a balancing act IMHO and whilst ensuring crimes are punished we must not lose the atmosphere that is so unique to the beautiful game. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley (n/t) on 11:52 - Mar 6 with 2122 viewsjacabertawe

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 10:03 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

I don't agree with most of the sentiments but he does have a point. A smoke bomb does warrant a ban and a fine and it is correct that the punishment should be appropriate. However there is no doubt that the do gooders are trying to sanitise the support. Football has always been a place where punters have a good drink and behave a bit like naughty boys and girls for a coupe of hours. It is an opportunity to play gangs and let off steam. If we are not careful we will all be sitting down and applauding politely after being breathalysed before entering the ground.

'The referee is misguided'.
'Your support is rather poor'.
'We are indifferent to Cardiff'.
'What's it like to be a stupid person?'
Etc etc ;-)

All things in life are a balancing act IMHO and whilst ensuring crimes are punished we must not lose the atmosphere that is so unique to the beautiful game. :-)

Absolutely. One has been known to question an official's parentage!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 11:53]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 12:52 - Mar 6 with 2091 viewslonglostjack

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 22:31 - Mar 4 by ScoobyWho

Surely there is a safe version of these things that can be sanctioned in certain areas of the ground that disperses quickly, that are safe, and acceptable ?

Too many people stopping people being people in this world.

Sparklers are nice

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 13:46 - Mar 6 with 2062 viewsJBT95

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 07:23 - Mar 6 by swansealad69

Football is for the politically correct these days.
No passion deadbeats.
The guy lit a smoke bomb ffs its hardly going to harm anyone.
Funny how europe who tells us what to do most the time allows fans with flares let alone smoke bombs in to stadiums.
The football fan in this country has been hit hard and any passion or attempt to ignite any atmosphere can get u a ban.
From being told to sit down or can u please stop shouting or swearing during a game by some old tart or stuck up her self slut who have suddenly become swans fans due to success.
As much as we needed the new stadium to move forward (and we have) I do miss the vetch were fans all new what areas of the ground to go.

Daft post.

Swearing is not the same as lighting a smoke bomb.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 13:47]
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 16:03 - Mar 6 with 2019 viewsskippyjack

A smoke bomb isn't going to create a fire ffs.. More chance of the earth exploding in 5 minutes..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:56 - Mar 6 with 1986 viewskopperburgjack

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 13:46 - Mar 6 by JBT95

Daft post.

Swearing is not the same as lighting a smoke bomb.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 13:47]

Grow a pair

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 20:33 - Mar 6 with 1938 viewsTreorchyjack

A smoke bomb? wow! We'll be chanting swear words and sexist remarks next. Very naughty.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 06:29 - Mar 7 with 1891 viewsswansealad69

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 09:52 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

Women again then?

YEP, keep them away

Bet you were in the Ched Evans camp too

Women should know their place ,eh

What can I TAKE TO WATCH THE GAME TODAY..

A SMOKE BOMB then.

Some deluded dangerous feckers on the streets for sure.

Even allowances made for VALLEY PARADE disaster.

Yep, bring back smoking into stadiums while we re at it.

soixante neuf mon oncle

Fair play u clearly are a T.AT.
I go to the football as iv allways done and sing enjoy stand and shout abuse to other teams players and mock away fans.
Im not racist sexist and make no obscene remarks.
Yet since our arrival in the prem suddley we have middle class pepole who have snapped up season tickets that have no idea on what goes on in football.
For me it is a chance to have a few drinks with mates and have some banter and forget about the working week by letting off steam by supporting the club and city I love.
Yet have these middle class do good f.cks who want to take that away from me after just a few short seasons to my 35 years
And the truth is they are getting there way.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 08:46 - Mar 7 with 1859 viewsItchySphincter

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 16:03 - Mar 6 by skippyjack

A smoke bomb isn't going to create a fire ffs.. More chance of the earth exploding in 5 minutes..

You might be technically correct skip but you have to take more than that in to account. You have to consider that others in the stand and the officials might not know the source of the smoke or the panic it might cause. It might be no big deal but I've yet to see anyone present a case yet that makes me think they'd be a good idea.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 10:55 - Mar 7 with 1819 viewsFieryJack

I was at the Burnley game.

The bloke with the flare (held aloft) was about 20 yards to my left.

He was in the middle of the noisiest, most passionate bunch of Swans fans there. Brillliant atmosphere. Like the old days away.

Wasn't a problem - just a bit of eye-sting and bonfire smell for a few seconds.

I thought it was a bit childish - but then I'm in my mid 50s - and I don't think he should get any lengthy ban.

Ok - so the seats at Burnley are wooden, but the terracing itself is concrete. No chance of a fire there. The difference with Valley Parade was that the whole bloody stand was wooden and it and all the paper rubbish under it was tinder-dry.

Speaking of Bradford, I'm just up the road from their ground and am about to go out and have a few beers with some of their fans who are work-mates of mine. Atmosphere and tension is building nicely. Will be mental in the pubs tonight if they win.

Speaking of atmosphere - we used to have it in spades when we were on the way up from the lower leagues. Strange how most grounds lose it after a few seasons in the Prem.

Will be plenty of racket down Valley Parade today. Early kick-off. If you fancy a bit of noise tune in. It's free on BT, Sky and online.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 11:01 - Mar 7 with 1816 viewsbuilthjack

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 10:55 - Mar 7 by FieryJack

He was in the middle of the noisiest, most passionate bunch of Swans fans there. Brillliant atmosphere. Like the old days away.

I thought it was a bit childish - but then I'm in my mid 50s - and I don't think he should get any lengthy ban.

Ok - so the seats at Burnley are wooden, but the terracing itself is concrete. No chance of a fire there. The difference with Valley Parade was that the whole bloody stand was wooden and it and all the paper rubbish under it was tinder-dry.

Speaking of Bradford, I'm just up the road from their ground and am about to go out and have a few beers with some of their fans who are work-mates of mine. Atmosphere and tension is building nicely. Will be mental in the pubs tonight if they win.

Speaking of atmosphere - we used to have it in spades when we were on the way up from the lower leagues. Strange how most grounds lose it after a few seasons in the Prem.

Will be plenty of racket down Valley Parade today. Early kick-off. If you fancy a bit of noise tune in. It's free on BT, Sky and online.

Hope Bradford win

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 11:35 - Mar 7 with 1802 viewsScoobyWho

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 10:55 - Mar 7 by FieryJack

Perfectly put, as I said as well surely there is a way this can still be a preferred way of supporting their teams for some, in certain ground areas with specially adapted smoke that clears quickly. I thought the Burnley support was truely magnificent, my lad loved it, the smoke added to it, ( I have thought about it and have come down on the side of this supporter) and I am pretty disappointed this fan will suffer heavy sanction when found guilty. Which I am sure he will.

Not everyone's opinion I know, but the sterilisation of premier league football atmosphere is killing enjoyment.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 12:37 - Mar 7 with 1778 viewsApeShit

Most of the people complaining barely attend any matches.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:28 - Mar 7 with 1717 viewsswansealad69

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 12:37 - Mar 7 by ApeShit

Most of the people complaining barely attend any matches.

Most the people complaining are a bunch off stuck up them self boring c.nts.
Prob never been to to the vetch and never hrard off the north bank.
As much as its good we get big crowds its a shame real fans who love the vlub and have passion and make noise cant get near for the glory hunting c.nts and women who make them selfs up like there wags.
More like slags if the truth be known.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 20:57 - Mar 8 with 1536 viewsJBT95

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:56 - Mar 6 by kopperburgjack

Grow a pair

Grow a pair of t*ts yourself.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 21:01 - Mar 8 with 1529 viewsJBT95

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:28 - Mar 7 by swansealad69

Most the people complaining are a bunch off stuck up them self boring c.nts.
Prob never been to to the vetch and never hrard off the north bank.
As much as its good we get big crowds its a shame real fans who love the vlub and have passion and make noise cant get near for the glory hunting c.nts and women who make them selfs up like there wags.
More like slags if the truth be known.

Why are people self boring c.nts when all they want is to not have a smoke bomb (that is illegal.. and the police do not turn a blind eye to unlike standing and swearing chanting) lit at the games?

Doesn't matter if they were at the Vetch or not. The Vetch has gone, long gone. Unless you are 28 you can't remember the Vetch as an adult, which at a guess a lot of our younger fans wouldn't know the North Bank as you are going on about.

What about all the kids who it could put off watching Swansea City for life?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 21:03]
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 21:31 - Mar 8 with 1503 viewsScoobyWho

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 20:57 - Mar 8 by JBT95

Grow a pair of t*ts yourself.

Tits ?

It's all Scotty Sinclair tonight.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 08:24 - Mar 9 with 1424 viewsswansealad69

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 21:01 - Mar 8 by JBT95

Why are people self boring c.nts when all they want is to not have a smoke bomb (that is illegal.. and the police do not turn a blind eye to unlike standing and swearing chanting) lit at the games?

Doesn't matter if they were at the Vetch or not. The Vetch has gone, long gone. Unless you are 28 you can't remember the Vetch as an adult, which at a guess a lot of our younger fans wouldn't know the North Bank as you are going on about.

What about all the kids who it could put off watching Swansea City for life?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 21:03]

There are 2 type off fans

Them who sit there and dont bother getting behind the te and them who show there passion for them
A smoke bomb is not dangerous and dont halm anyone
What is so wrong about our fans being passionate and loud? And setting off a smoke bomb.
We see it on the continent time again and waving flags wile all standing.
We in the prem cant even take a flag in a ground unless its fire reg and not on a stick ffs.
Fire reg mind in a concrete stadium with no smoking? Htf is is going to burn
I am all for safe stadiums and so on but it is ridiculous the way authority's have killed the atmosphere in our grounds
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 09:20 - Mar 9 with 1402 viewsperchrockjack

Nothing the matter with boring
Not with women either
Not with old(er) people

A lot wrong with tw@at who set off smoke bombs in a stadium in 2015 and it IS 2015.

Quite how it enhances a game I cant fathom

Used to be the case people went to the game and shouted , standing up and with someone pissing in the pocket of your Mac (that's raincoat for you young bloods) .

Its also the case it puts our club in a bad light -given it is 2015- so really and truly knobs like like we don't need really.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:28 - Mar 9 with 1340 viewsswansealad69

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 09:20 - Mar 9 by perchrockjack

Nothing the matter with boring
Not with women either
Not with old(er) people

A lot wrong with tw@at who set off smoke bombs in a stadium in 2015 and it IS 2015.

Quite how it enhances a game I cant fathom

Used to be the case people went to the game and shouted , standing up and with someone pissing in the pocket of your Mac (that's raincoat for you young bloods) .

Its also the case it puts our club in a bad light -given it is 2015- so really and truly knobs like like we don't need really.

U just sit there like a fat couch potato snd complain about hoe others swear sing congs u boring t.at.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:35 - Mar 9 with 1337 viewsDarran

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:28 - Mar 9 by swansealad69

U just sit there like a fat couch potato snd complain about hoe others swear sing congs u boring t.at.

Did he write that for you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 18:08 - Mar 9 with 1315 viewsswansealad69

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:35 - Mar 9 by Darran

Did he write that for you?

Dont care if he did or not
Sick off boring tw.s who complain about everything
Its a f.cking football game, u know that working class game were were we can let our hair down.
If these f.cking do good knob heads keep on then the atmosphere at all games will be dead.
Tell me why the feck can we have flags inside stadiums anymore?
Only last season someone I new shouted abuse at a player who hit one off ours in the air only to find a silly fecking slag infront start ti cry because she felt threatened.
Even others around her told steward she was over reacting yet he had to leave because she complined
This is a life long fan off the club who had been there during the sh.t times only to ejected because off this slut.
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 18:18 - Mar 9 with 1308 viewsJBT95

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 17:28 - Mar 9 by swansealad69

So in order to make any noise and get behind the team, you need to set a smoke bomb off first is what you are saying?
Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 18:31 - Mar 9 with 1297 viewsswan_si

Swans fan arrested for smoke bomb at Burnley on 18:08 - Mar 9 by swansealad69

Dont care if he did or not
Sick off boring tw.s who complain about everything
Its a f.cking football game, u know that working class game were were we can let our hair down.
If these f.cking do good knob heads keep on then the atmosphere at all games will be dead.
Tell me why the feck can we have flags inside stadiums anymore?
Only last season someone I new shouted abuse at a player who hit one off ours in the air only to find a silly fecking slag infront start ti cry because she felt threatened.
Even others around her told steward she was over reacting yet he had to leave because she complined
This is a life long fan off the club who had been there during the sh.t times only to ejected because off this slut.

are you gay or just a woman hater?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024