Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we legalise cannabis? 23:43 - Mar 3 with 8550 viewsLord_Bony

Anyone see the show with Jon Snow on the effects of cannabis.guests included Jenny Bond on the stuff and Richard Branson calling for legalisation.

There seems to be a huge difference between hash and skunk...the latter being far more potent and dangerous.

Personally, I'd be for controlled legalisation of the milder stuff...the programme recommends inhaling with a vaporiser and avoiding tobacco. The number one killer drug on the planet remains...alchohol.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/drugs-live-jon-snow-jennie-bond-and-the

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should we legalise cannabis? on 14:26 - Mar 9 with 603 viewslibertine

I really don't see the argument people want to get high alcohol fags cannabis caffeine sugar these are all feelgood substances.

So if fags cause all those deaths make them illegal same with alcopops the argument just doesn't work that they are now legal

eg legal highs are legal by definition but the government are making them illegal based on chemical make-up. Why should beer and fags not be made illegal.

You all know the answer TAX,
Should we legalise cannabis? on 16:17 - Mar 9 with 580 viewsLord_Bony

What's worse alchohol or hash? Many more times fatalities through fags,booze,pain killers etc in the Uk than hash.

Professor David Nutt a top government spokesman was recently fired for the following statement.

"

NUTT: Most of my professional career, I have been trying to find ways of treating alcoholism and helping people deal with the problems of alcohol dependence and alcohol withdrawal, and trying to find an antidote to alcohol. And I realize now that’s impossible. And it occurred to me a while back that maybe we’re asking the wrong question – rather than try to solve the problem of alcohol, why don’t we find an alternative to alcohol which doesn’t cause problems. Find a safe alternative, a drug which makes you pleasantly intoxicated, but which does not cause addiction, does not rot your brain, your liver or your guts, etc."

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should we legalise cannabis? on 17:29 - Mar 9 with 564 viewsSwanjack10

Should we legalise cannabis? on 11:03 - Mar 9 by Lord_Bony

Says it all really.

Best to make the good stuff legal not the bad stuff....come on Davy baby...you can do it.you know it makes sense.

I said this at start of debate,legal hash would probably be a lovely smoke with no harmful induced chemicals that skunk has,and rancid any mind altering drug can make your ambitions fade,i smoked it ,years ago,its all about the individual and moderation,be back after ive chopped a line

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Should we legalise cannabis? on 18:44 - Mar 9 with 551 viewslibertine

why doesn't someone do a poll man,

I can't be bothered right night these chiplets are soooo good

lettuce is also great.

seriously though someone do a poll I can't work it out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024