Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates 09:13 - Mar 5 with 3642 viewsacejack3065

5 years ago they were here to stay and now he won't even debate Ed Miliband. Call me Dave has started to let the mask slip a few times this year and he's started to look like squeezed dick which is quite embarrasing given how weak the public perception of the Labour Party is right now.

I'm expecting the ugliest general election campaign in living memory and I suspect the Tories won't go quietly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31742155
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 22:05 - Mar 5 with 1500 viewsjacksfullaces

appears to be blaming the broadcasters now? odd. not playing this too well for a master of spin.
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 00:00 - Mar 6 with 1468 viewsKilkennyjack

Dai Cam has shit out. The end.

Beware of the Risen People

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 06:11 - Mar 6 with 1444 viewsCottsy

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 12:19 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

Cameron sh*ts out?

Millibland doesn't want other parties involved. Guess he's sh*tting it?

Millibland would be brutally exposed in any one to one debate. A lack of intellectual ability, nothing more than handy soundbites with the charisma of a dead slug. Maybe senior Labourites are encouraging him to push the point to cause his own demise...

Bluey you should try to get a job in David Cameron's press office, I think even they would be impressed at your attempt to spin his cowardice onto Ed Milliband.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 12:48 - Mar 6 with 1409 viewsPegojack

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 19:09 - Mar 5 by Badgeman

Its a sad indictment of our democracy when our choices consist of a real life aardman figurine and a born to rule, upper class, bullingdon boy. There is no point even considering another party as you might as well put your vote in the shredder.

The grim reality is that in most of our seats we have to pick between red or blue. We can pick the party that let PFI destroy our NHS or the party that cuts the top rate of tax for the wealthiest in society while our poorest are eating from food banks.

I somewhat hoped that the Tories would fix the economy and kick the scroungers up the arse but after five years we seem to be regressing quite quickly. I don't think Cameron has done anywhere near enough to justify five years.

I'm not sure I agree with this. For the last fifteen years, i've lived in a semi rural English constituency where the Tory has been a shoo-in, and I really haven't felt much like voting because I knew my vote was a waste of time.

At last, this time around, my vote might make a difference. I'm thinking of voting tactically for UKIP to unseat the toffee nosed tw*t of a sitting MP.
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 16:39 - Mar 6 with 1382 viewsacejack3065

The broadcasters are going to empty chair him if he doesn't turn up. The head to head debate is going to be great to watch if is just Ed Miliband and two podiums. What a farce!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31771198
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 16:53 - Mar 6 with 1379 viewsjohnlangy

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 12:19 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

Cameron sh*ts out?

Millibland doesn't want other parties involved. Guess he's sh*tting it?

Millibland would be brutally exposed in any one to one debate. A lack of intellectual ability, nothing more than handy soundbites with the charisma of a dead slug. Maybe senior Labourites are encouraging him to push the point to cause his own demise...

A lack of intellectual ability ?

Well, in that case why doesn't he just say yes. He was desperate for Gordon Brown to take part last time but now that he's the incumbent with most to lose he's scared to take part. And also don't forget Clegg was far better than him last time. Black shirt Cameron was extremely average.
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 17:10 - Mar 6 with 1371 viewsImAlrightJack

What do you expect?, he's a Villa fan.
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 20:56 - Mar 6 with 1340 viewscontroversial_jack

Cameron has bottled it!
Login to get fewer ads

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 1294 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 16:39 - Mar 6 by acejack3065

The broadcasters are going to empty chair him if he doesn't turn up. The head to head debate is going to be great to watch if is just Ed Miliband and two podiums. What a farce!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31771198

They'd have to stick someone in to give the Conservative point of view otherwise they'd fall foul of impartiality laws. Cameron has to turn up, he'll look like an even bigger dick if he doesn't.

Poll: Tory leader

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 10:18 - Mar 8 with 1276 viewsjohnlangy

They'd lose so many votes if the debate goes ahead without him. You'd have 6 or 7 or whatever parties slagging off their record over the last 5 years with no comeback.

The only thing which will save them is if they try to get a legality ban imposed on the broadcast due to impartiality (created purely by themselves of course but they'll argue differently).
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 17:17 - Mar 8 with 1254 viewsacejack3065

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 10:18 - Mar 8 by johnlangy

They'd lose so many votes if the debate goes ahead without him. You'd have 6 or 7 or whatever parties slagging off their record over the last 5 years with no comeback.

The only thing which will save them is if they try to get a legality ban imposed on the broadcast due to impartiality (created purely by themselves of course but they'll argue differently).

If they tried to stop the debates like that they'd get absolutely slaughtered in the press.

It would be construed as the conservatives bringing the hammer down on a free media. The would have to be insane to think that's a viable option.
David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 19:34 - Mar 8 with 1240 viewsjojaca

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 17:17 - Mar 8 by acejack3065

If they tried to stop the debates like that they'd get absolutely slaughtered in the press.

It would be construed as the conservatives bringing the hammer down on a free media. The would have to be insane to think that's a viable option.

God help the poor if the tories are still in power after general election. Its getting to the point where I am working full time and my regular bills are not far off eating my take home pay. Yesterday they announced 5% council tax increase in Carmarthenshire, but I know already I will have no pay rise this year.

Even when you know, you never know?

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 19:56 - Mar 8 with 1233 viewsC_jack

That 7 way debate is going to be a mess anyway, not only due to the bloated amount of people that are going to be shouting over one another, but also the 2 hour proposed time limit. Joe public will have little interest.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 19:58 - Mar 8 with 1229 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 19:56 - Mar 8 by C_jack

That 7 way debate is going to be a mess anyway, not only due to the bloated amount of people that are going to be shouting over one another, but also the 2 hour proposed time limit. Joe public will have little interest.

I'm not so sure. They went down very well last time. The big ones with seven egos will need to be firmly moderated though

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 20:03 - Mar 8 with 1227 viewsC_jack

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 19:58 - Mar 8 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not so sure. They went down very well last time. The big ones with seven egos will need to be firmly moderated though

The first ones were 90 minutes straight through I believe, and that was hard to digest in it's entirety. 2 hours is an incredible amount of time for the average floating voter to sit through, QT is an hour and it's more than enough time for 4 individuals to debate/discuss.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 20:08 - Mar 8 with 1131 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 20:03 - Mar 8 by C_jack

The first ones were 90 minutes straight through I believe, and that was hard to digest in it's entirety. 2 hours is an incredible amount of time for the average floating voter to sit through, QT is an hour and it's more than enough time for 4 individuals to debate/discuss.

You may be right, but 90 minutes with three as it was last time and an extra 30 minutes with four more voices shouldn't put too many people off. And people will watch just for Farage's comedy turn no doubt.

Question Time is light entertainment these days. It gave up any pretense at being serious political debate some years ago.

David Cameron sh*ts out of TV debates on 09:41 - Mar 22 with 1054 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron gets his way then. Just the one proper debate and he even blocked Clegg's involvement in the BBC one because he didn't want to be the only party leader not to turn up. No head to head with Miliband. Coward.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32001383

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024