Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Torrents 18:42 - Mar 8 with 1201 viewsTitchJackArmy

Do any of you guys still use Torrents to get Software Music etc. What sites still work in the UK?
Finding most of the sites are gone these days

Cheers!
Torrents on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 1175 viewsjojaca

Yes, I use opera for browser. Kickasstorrents to download stuff onto u torrent.

Even when you know, you never know?

Torrents on 19:16 - Mar 8 with 1174 viewsepaul

Utorrent is the biz, download from thepiratebay or ip torrents jyst downloaded birdman in hd

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Torrents on 19:45 - Mar 8 with 1145 viewsTitchJackArmy

Torrents on 19:16 - Mar 8 by epaul

Utorrent is the biz, download from thepiratebay or ip torrents jyst downloaded birdman in hd

Cheers lads!
Torrents on 19:57 - Mar 8 with 1133 viewstwotimejack

Piratebay... Is that name working again these days? I have to search proxybay because sky are cracking right down on downloading recently.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Torrents on 03:22 - Mar 9 with 1029 viewsphact0rri

there's a torrent search engine called Torrentz(.eu?) I believe. I rarely have a need to search and download things these days as availability,price, and strong server infrastructure with Steam, Google play, netflix and such made downloading torrents a bit to much of a hassle to be bothered with.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Torrents on 11:00 - Mar 9 with 934 viewsLord_Bony

The net is closing daily...took me three hours recently to find a torrent to download a Van Haley album.

I think the internet service providers get prosecuted these days so they are all trying to close it down.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024