Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm 19:59 - Mar 26 with 7441 viewsmarchamjack

looking forward to this later

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:17 - Mar 26 with 1264 viewsacejack3065

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:13 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

Debate? Hmm. He was asked a question, he referred to his son as it's on a topic related to his son which he care about. Something that s***s on the "he wants to destroy NHS" argument some make. People complain politicians are out of touch yet complain when he mentioned something that indicates the opposite.

Amazingly nobody commented on this Labour poster...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/03/24/labour-accused-of-using-x-ray-of-chil

Bluey the blue on every level tonight eh! He mentioned his son again.

Cameron looks like squeezed dick. The expectations for Miliband are so low, now he's actually doing alright he's frightening people. No wonder David Cameron wouldnt do a head to head.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:18 - Mar 26 with 1264 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:14 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

He does it every time as a tool to convince us all how much he loves the NHS and he's done it for years.

Every time? Fact?

Accusing someone of exploiting their dead child speaks volumes about the accuser tbh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:20 - Mar 26 with 1255 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:15 - Mar 26 by Witneyjack

Miliband is going to start crying in a minute. Paxman is making him look a bit silly. It's clear why he chose this part of the show to be last. My God, I fear for the future of this country with the two choices we are faced with.

The choice by Milliband shows his suitability to lead.

The Paxman grilling was always going to be the toughest part of this for both leaders. The thing viewers will remember the most is the last segment broadcast.

Cameron took knocks; Milliband just looks utterly out of his depth like a 6th form student.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:20 - Mar 26 with 1253 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:18 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

Every time? Fact?

Accusing someone of exploiting their dead child speaks volumes about the accuser tbh.

Well he's been doing it for years so you might want to rethink your priorities.

Poll: Tory leader

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:23 - Mar 26 with 1230 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:20 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

Well he's been doing it for years so you might want to rethink your priorities.

My priorities are perfectly fine. I'm not making bs accusations insinuating a desire for power means throwing a dead child out there. That's a touch sick.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:23 - Mar 26 with 1230 viewsacejack3065

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:20 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

The choice by Milliband shows his suitability to lead.

The Paxman grilling was always going to be the toughest part of this for both leaders. The thing viewers will remember the most is the last segment broadcast.

Cameron took knocks; Milliband just looks utterly out of his depth like a 6th form student.

You think he looked out of his depth? Tell yourself enough times and it will be true.

He actually had a back and forth with Paxo whereas Cameron just had a straight up interview with the sneering git.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:25 - Mar 26 with 1214 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:23 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

My priorities are perfectly fine. I'm not making bs accusations insinuating a desire for power means throwing a dead child out there. That's a touch sick.

But he does it regularly. Count the mentions during the campaign and report back. I dare you.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:26 - Mar 26 with 1201 viewsmonmouth

I can't really bear either of them but this programme is weighted massively towards shoring up Cameron's position. Milliband's gone to the dogs though. I'm tough, right..... he'll say 'I can look after myself don't you worry' in a minute. He's coming off the ropes now fair play.

Paxman is a tw*t. Why didn't he ask Cameron about being a posh eton boy.

"are you alright Ed" to finish on camera. He should be sacked for that. I tell you what though; that bullying biased bullsh1t will backfire.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:29 - Mar 26 with 1190 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:23 - Mar 26 by acejack3065

You think he looked out of his depth? Tell yourself enough times and it will be true.

He actually had a back and forth with Paxo whereas Cameron just had a straight up interview with the sneering git.

Milliband at times was distancing himself from the Labour he inherited, ignoring the fact he was a big part of that. He seemed less confident when dealing with actual figures.

Cameron seemed more confident dealing with the public, rattled by Paxman. Milliband, it was difficult to get a grasp on what would make the public vote for him to the degree needed to get into power.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:29 - Mar 26 with 1188 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:26 - Mar 26 by monmouth

I can't really bear either of them but this programme is weighted massively towards shoring up Cameron's position. Milliband's gone to the dogs though. I'm tough, right..... he'll say 'I can look after myself don't you worry' in a minute. He's coming off the ropes now fair play.

Paxman is a tw*t. Why didn't he ask Cameron about being a posh eton boy.

"are you alright Ed" to finish on camera. He should be sacked for that. I tell you what though; that bullying biased bullsh1t will backfire.

Both Paxman and Burley showed themselves up badly tonight

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:30 - Mar 26 with 1186 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:25 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

But he does it regularly. Count the mentions during the campaign and report back. I dare you.

I'm sure you'll do the counting and gleefully report it as "heartless Tory's glad his kid died".

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:30 - Mar 26 with 1183 viewsmarchamjack

lost respect for Paxman there. personal attack was just pathetic and schoolboyish. in fact it was bullying. even the "are you alright?" at the end. sneering and contemptous by the Tory lover

actually gained resepct for Milliband there for putting up with it so well and not leaning over and smacking him which he was fully entitled to

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:32 - Mar 26 with 1175 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's clear after that why Cameron wasn't interested in going head to head with Miliband

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:33 - Mar 26 with 1170 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:30 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

I'm sure you'll do the counting and gleefully report it as "heartless Tory's glad his kid died".

Yeah coz that's what I said. Jesus man you have no objectivity.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:34 - Mar 26 with 1166 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:32 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

It's clear after that why Cameron wasn't interested in going head to head with Miliband

Yes, after all Milliband wipes the floor with him at PMQs. Oh wait.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:38 - Mar 26 with 1135 viewsWitneyjack

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:29 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

Both Paxman and Burley showed themselves up badly tonight

Are these the same arguments made by some about accusations of bias by others about the BBC?
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:41 - Mar 26 with 1121 viewsacejack3065

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:34 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

Yes, after all Milliband wipes the floor with him at PMQs. Oh wait.

Why won't he face him in a proper setting, not just the old boys club? PMQs is hardly a debate after all as Dave said himself.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:41 - Mar 26 with 1117 viewsPacemaker

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:38 - Mar 26 by Witneyjack

Are these the same arguments made by some about accusations of bias by others about the BBC?

I don't think either of the candidates or the interviewers came out of that well.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:45 - Mar 26 with 1102 viewsacejack3065

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:41 - Mar 26 by Pacemaker

I don't think either of the candidates or the interviewers came out of that well.

Nobody really ever does as it's usually just a sh*t fight. Still, Ed showed a bit of fight that he hadn't yet showed.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:48 - Mar 26 with 1095 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:41 - Mar 26 by acejack3065

Why won't he face him in a proper setting, not just the old boys club? PMQs is hardly a debate after all as Dave said himself.

Why exclude other party leaders as Ed wanted? Is Ed scared of Clegg or Farage?

The knock on Ed is the perception - even by people in his own party - he's not PM calibre. I'll give him credit for not crumbling under the grilling, a grilling which was valid.

Guardian poll has Cameron as "winning" that 54% to 46%. Even with a Coalition viewed as being unpopular, it's clear the public don't see Miliband as a leader.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:49 - Mar 26 with 1093 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:45 - Mar 26 by acejack3065

Nobody really ever does as it's usually just a sh*t fight. Still, Ed showed a bit of fight that he hadn't yet showed.

I'd agree he showed a bit of fight, more than he has done. Is it too little too late.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:49 - Mar 26 with 1093 viewsmonmouth

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:41 - Mar 26 by Pacemaker

Aye that about sums up my feelings too.

I tell you what though. My missus who has previously had no time for Miliband just said that she's more likely to vote for him now and certainly won't be voting for that 'slimy turd Cameron'. In truth, she'll probably vote for some screaming lord sutch type creature.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:49 - Mar 26 with 1093 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:38 - Mar 26 by Witneyjack

No. The bbc is often accused of institutionalised bias. I'm not suggesting that if C4

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:51 - Mar 26 with 1081 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:49 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

No. The bbc is often accused of institutionalised bias. I'm not suggesting that if C4

All news sources have their own bias.

You'll always get that where there are producers, editors making editorial decisions.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:53 - Mar 26 with 1079 viewsPacemaker

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:45 - Mar 26 by acejack3065

Thought he looked very nervous and wasn't convinced by him to be honest, which could equally be said of Cameron. I wonder what would happen if politicians began answering questions honestly.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024