Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disabled Season Tickets 14:52 - Mar 27 with 11942 viewssully49

Tried to renew my season ticket over the phone as I've been able to do for the last few seasons but was told I would have to bring my DWP letter proving my disabilities, which I completely agree with. However, I queued for 10mins and went to the counter with all my info only to be told that because I only have middle rate care component it doesn't qualify for my carer coming in with me as both components of disability had to be the higher rate, and I would have to buy 2 season tickets and pay £898
I asked how long this rule, had been in force the very nice lady said, "it's always been the rule, but we haven't been policing it correctly" I was then told to appeal this and I had to complete a form justifying to whoever says yes or no why I needed a carer at all. This was both humiliating and annoying. I now have to wait now for the decision. Do all clubs have this policy?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Disabled Season Tickets on 14:11 - Mar 30 with 857 viewsdgt73

Ah so you just read that forum then.......daz😄
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 14:12]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Disabled Season Tickets on 14:15 - Mar 30 with 845 viewsDewi1jack

Disabled Season Tickets on 14:08 - Mar 30 by dgt73

There are one or two idiots in front of me at the liberty, so you may be right. Simple maths for you if something costs £50 and then has a £10 reduction then that reduction stops has the overall price increased?

No, the overall price has decreased to £40.
When it goes back up to £50, it's increased (from £40)
If you don't understand that £50 is more than £40, may my company quote for anything you require and be given all rights to supply?
Was looking for a simple way to increase the bottom line for no increase in work

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:51 - Apr 11 with 732 viewsdgt73

Disabled Season Tickets on 21:41 - Mar 29 by Darran

Yes it does it went up £10 a month you awkward tw*t.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:51 - Apr 11 with 732 viewsdgt73

Disabled Season Tickets on 21:41 - Mar 29 by Darran

Yes it does it went up £10 a month you awkward tw*t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024