Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 girls made wards of court 21:53 - Mar 27 with 2624 viewsNogginthenog

Are from the same school as the ones already left for Islamic state. Bit worrying I would say

http://news.sky.com/story/1454115/school-now-linked-to-8-girls-over-is-in-syria
4 girls made wards of court on 23:31 - Mar 28 with 972 viewsLohengrin

4 girls made wards of court on 22:29 - Mar 28 by builthjack

An easy way to become a French citizen. Join the FFL, get a little injury, and you can become French !!

Wouldn't riding a pushbike wearing a beret and stripey jersey with a string of onions around your neck be a safer way to gain Gallic approval?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

4 girls made wards of court on 23:36 - Mar 28 with 970 viewsexiledclaseboy

4 girls made wards of court on 23:31 - Mar 28 by Lohengrin

Wouldn't riding a pushbike wearing a beret and stripey jersey with a string of onions around your neck be a safer way to gain Gallic approval?

Listen very carefully I shall say seez only once.

Poll: Tory leader

4 girls made wards of court on 00:51 - Mar 29 with 947 viewsScoobyWho

4 girls made wards of court on 22:29 - Mar 28 by builthjack

An easy way to become a French citizen. Join the FFL, get a little injury, and you can become French !!

Lad from PT joined the legion 25 years ago, is back now and always was 100% jack.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

4 girls made wards of court on 10:16 - Mar 29 with 926 viewsbuilthjack

4 girls made wards of court on 00:51 - Mar 29 by ScoobyWho

Lad from PT joined the legion 25 years ago, is back now and always was 100% jack.

Hope he wears his cap to the game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

4 girls made wards of court on 12:37 - Mar 29 with 915 viewsFlashberryjack

4 girls made wards of court on 22:06 - Mar 28 by builthjack

Agree about IS. Evil people. Scum.
I still don't think youngsters should be allowed to join the Israeli army though.It only stirs hatred.

Is it just them joining the Israeli army you're concerned about...or any other countries army.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

4 girls made wards of court on 14:57 - Mar 29 with 904 viewsbuilthjack

4 girls made wards of court on 12:37 - Mar 29 by Flashberryjack

Is it just them joining the Israeli army you're concerned about...or any other countries army.

Any other countries army. They should enlist in the British army if they are British.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

4 girls made wards of court on 15:04 - Mar 29 with 899 viewsswan_si

4 girls made wards of court on 23:36 - Mar 28 by exiledclaseboy

Listen very carefully I shall say seez only once.

was that a quote from Joey Barton?

4 girls made wards of court on 15:22 - Mar 29 with 890 viewsScoobyWho

4 girls made wards of court on 10:16 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Hope he wears his cap to the game

Speaks fluent French, loves an onion 🇫🇷

Login to get fewer ads

4 girls made wards of court on 20:46 - Mar 29 with 859 viewsFlashberryjack

4 girls made wards of court on 14:57 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Any other countries army. They should enlist in the British army if they are British.

What do you consider as being British ? Welsh, English, Scotish Northen Irish or other ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

4 girls made wards of court on 21:08 - Mar 29 with 846 viewsScoobyWho

4 girls made wards of court on 14:57 - Mar 29 by builthjack

The guy from PT couldn't join the army, he had done two years inside, which if he was asked he would tell you he it was a foolish few years he spent before growing up. For me he deserved a second chance, I agree. Top lad.I think the army have more of an open policy these days, not sure if they take ex cons though. I wouldn't have thought so.

4 girls made wards of court on 22:32 - Mar 29 with 832 viewsbuilthjack

Good on him though if he made a career for himself if messed up when young

4 girls made wards of court on 22:37 - Mar 29 with 830 viewsLohengrin

4 girls made wards of court on 21:08 - Mar 29 by ScoobyWho

The guy from PT couldn't join the army, he had done two years inside, which if he was asked he would tell you he it was a foolish few years he spent before growing up. For me he deserved a second chance, I agree. Top lad.I think the army have more of an open policy these days, not sure if they take ex cons though. I wouldn't have thought so.

It all depends what you've been locked up for. There are some things The Brass are willing to overlook as youthful misdemeanours.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024