Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal refund 08:49 - Apr 9 with 15589 viewsMillie

From the other site

Regarding a refund on the Arsenal ticket.

I went to the ticket office yesterday and enquired about a refund and was told that although the club, and Arsenal had a policy of not refunding the cost of a match ticket, the Swans were looking in to give a refund, but had yet to make a final decision.
What I was also told yesterday is that at the moment, all the club were doing was taking names and addresses of fans wanting a refund, and the reason why, and sometime next week the club would contact those fans with their decision.

Hope the above is of some help for those seeking a refund.
Arsenal refund on 14:16 - Apr 15 with 2508 viewswhiterock

Done about 200 refunds but sold more than 500, not many left now although that could change
Arsenal refund on 14:22 - Apr 15 with 2492 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 14:16 - Apr 15 by whiterock

Done about 200 refunds but sold more than 500, not many left now although that could change

I was told no refunds have been given, from the horses mouth in person and on the phone

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Arsenal refund on 14:26 - Apr 15 with 2485 viewswhiterock

Arsenal refund on 14:22 - Apr 15 by Dyfnant

I was told no refunds have been given, from the horses mouth in person and on the phone

Take your ticket(s) in, can only assume lots who have never been are taking advantage of this one
Arsenal refund on 14:42 - Apr 15 with 2470 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 14:26 - Apr 15 by whiterock

Take your ticket(s) in, can only assume lots who have never been are taking advantage of this one

Taking advantage how?

Arsenal refund on 14:45 - Apr 15 with 2455 viewsDyfnant

Has any poster on here, actually had a refund themselves off the club.
i.e not from your credit card and not a 'mate' getting a refund

Arsenal refund on 15:33 - Apr 15 with 2420 viewsfather_jack

Arsenal refund on 14:26 - Apr 15 by whiterock

did that.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Arsenal refund on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 2395 viewsSA73Swan

Arsenal refund on 14:45 - Apr 15 by Dyfnant

Has any poster on here, actually had a refund themselves off the club.
i.e not from your credit card and not a 'mate' getting a refund

Returned my tickets by post yesterday. E-mail today by ticket office to advise that they have been received, and that a refund has been made to my card. Haven't checked account yet.
Arsenal refund on 18:03 - Apr 15 with 2326 viewswhiterock

Arsenal refund on 14:42 - Apr 15 by Dyfnant

Taking advantage how?

More buying than actually being refunded
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal refund on 18:29 - Apr 15 with 2303 viewsCirenJack

£26 cash refund from the ticket office today
Arsenal refund on 19:02 - Apr 15 with 2275 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 18:29 - Apr 15 by CirenJack

£26 cash refund from the ticket office today

What time, I was there around 1pm and they said no refunds as yet

Arsenal refund on 19:18 - Apr 15 with 2257 viewsThe_Bounder

Arsenal refund on 19:02 - Apr 15 by Dyfnant

Full refund done and dusted yesterday old bean.

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Arsenal refund on 21:28 - Apr 15 with 2122 viewsCirenJack

Arsenal refund on 19:02 - Apr 15 by Dyfnant

About 1600hrs.
Arsenal refund on 21:31 - Apr 15 with 2113 viewsScoobyWho

Well we wer able to buy 4 tickets as the Monday is better due to work location, the guy in the ticket office reckons we have shifted 2,500 plus.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2015 10:32]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Arsenal refund on 00:21 - Apr 16 with 2067 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 19:18 - Apr 15 by The_Bounder

Full refund done and dusted yesterday old bean.

Had you paid on credit card rather than debit?

Arsenal refund on 14:01 - Apr 16 with 1991 viewsjacksfullaces

Arsenal refund on 13:22 - Apr 15 by Dyfnant

Yeah thanks for that, there's an hour of my life I won't get back. They aren't giving refunds atm, no decision been made

sorry about that, sort of!

wasn't aware it was a deal for me only so thought I was sharing good news!

just checked with my Dad who went down the tkt office with the tickets yesterday and they gave him a recepit for them and said money would be automatically refunded to my card.

haven't checked yet, and live a long way from Swansea these days so had thought it was all coming together nicely!
Arsenal refund on 15:27 - Apr 16 with 1955 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 14:01 - Apr 16 by jacksfullaces

sorry about that, sort of!

wasn't aware it was a deal for me only so thought I was sharing good news!

just checked with my Dad who went down the tkt office with the tickets yesterday and they gave him a recepit for them and said money would be automatically refunded to my card.

haven't checked yet, and live a long way from Swansea these days so had thought it was all coming together nicely!

I asked if I could leave my tickets there, they refused.
Seems you have to be on the list for refunds and then wait for the club to contact you. Whoever's in charge of this is a prize prick. Ticket office only too happy to hide behind the club as well. Different story for every person through the door, lucky they have a captive audience atm but the tide will turn

Arsenal refund on 11:24 - Apr 17 with 1805 viewswhiterock

Arsenal refund on 15:27 - Apr 16 by Dyfnant

Seems you have to be on the list for refunds and then wait for the club to contact you. Whoever's in charge of this is a prize prick. Ticket office only too happy to hide behind the club as well. Different story for every person through the door, lucky they have a captive audience atm but the tide will turn

They will refund your tickets, could/should have handled it different but the end result is that its being done.
Arsenal refund on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 1791 viewsThe_Bounder

Arsenal refund on 00:21 - Apr 16 by Dyfnant

Had you paid on credit card rather than debit?

Debit old bean
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 11:33]

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Arsenal refund on 11:39 - Apr 17 with 1782 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 11:24 - Apr 17 by whiterock

They will refund your tickets, could/should have handled it different but the end result is that its being done.

The end result is, slowly but surely their fookiing off their fanbase. The idiots down there are either too incompetent or too rich to sort things

Arsenal refund on 11:43 - Apr 17 with 1779 viewswhiterock

Arsenal refund on 11:39 - Apr 17 by Dyfnant

The end result is, slowly but surely their fookiing off their fanbase. The idiots down there are either too incompetent or too rich to sort things

Or both, but sorted its been
Arsenal refund on 14:35 - Apr 17 with 1725 viewsfather_jack

Arsenal refund on 11:39 - Apr 17 by Dyfnant

patronising bint there corrected me when i said they shouldnt sell a month in advance, she said we sell 8 weeks. cant even make it up, knobs

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Arsenal refund on 15:10 - Apr 17 with 1698 viewsScoobyWho

Arsenal refund on 15:27 - Apr 16 by Dyfnant

Don't let the people who take the club as a workplace for granted with little knowledge or care how we got here soil your enjoyment of Swansea City. This is the name of our club in spirit and the community it represents - not a bunch of trouser ends employed with little thought regards how the club is seen by the fanbase - its our shirt Dynfant, it might not be much but it's ours.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Arsenal refund on 16:44 - Apr 17 with 1650 viewsBonjour

Does anyone know the clubs situation on this?

As far as I know every club will be asked by the club hosting the match how many tickets they want. There are conditions attached to different bandings e.g. you can have 1000 tickets sale or return or you can have 2000/3000 etc tickets but you have to pay up front and you can't return them.

So the club has to decide whether to take 1000 and if they don't sell any they can send them back - this could lead to disgruntled fans because of a lack of availability - or take the 2000 +. Once they have the 2000 + tickets, they might as well sell them from day one as they can't send any back anyway.

If the fixture then changes then they have to deal with it.

I don't really see a problem with this as long as they just offer refunds if the fixture does change. Considering most fixture changes are due to the match being shown live and a tidy sum of money being received then surely it's just an administrative ball ache?
Arsenal refund on 23:07 - Apr 17 with 1550 viewsTNT

A couple of Jacks on this site bought my tickets. Much better service than the club and ticket office tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Arsenal refund on 11:36 - Apr 19 with 1432 viewsjack_lord

I went in to the ticket office on Friday.
I said that I had tickets for the Arsenal game but could not go now due to the date change. They took my details, put it on a list with the reason why I could not attend (work and school commitments).

They said that I would be informed about 6 days before the game what was happening.

I said that I thought a few had been refunded already and she nodded.

I said that I had to report back to the forum what was actually happening and she said that they were telling people when to come in as there were too many in one go.

I am not sure if the last bit was codswallop.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024