Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the Cyclists among you 11:45 - Apr 17 with 3691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I have just got a new job in Llansamlet enterprise park and was wondering of it was possible to cycle along from the seafront to valley way without going on a main road?

Would love to do that as a keep fit measure and doing my bit for the planet like

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

For the Cyclists among you on 16:00 - May 1 with 357 viewsmajorraglan

As has been said, folding bikes aren't very efficient and for the distance you will be covering a tidy hybrid is a much better bet. I have an old mountain bike which is tidy off road and a road bike which is no good for riding on pavements and over kerbs etc. Is your employer part of a cycle to work scheme, you can pick up tidy deals on that? It may be worth getting some mudguards fitted on it as well.
For the Cyclists among you on 16:55 - May 1 with 341 viewsCooperman

For the Cyclists among you on 11:56 - Apr 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Cheers Merv, I live right by St Helen's so would like to go back and forth mumbles as much as possible. My trip to work would take me down the front in the opposite direction so I'm really looking forward to it. Much more fun than jogging

Do it Brynny, get yourself a hybrid.

My story is similar to that of Merv. I got myself a hybrid after turning 40 and in an effort to shift some timber. It didn't take long to be bitten by the bug and it took me to the heights of Velothon Wales 2016. It goes without saying that you don't need to take it that far but if you have a desire to get fitter, get out more and have a mode of transport then a hybrid bike is a superb choice.

As an aside we need to resurrect the subject of the Planet Swans bike ride.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

For the Cyclists among you on 17:07 - May 1 with 338 viewsperchrockjack

Always wear a helmet Steveo

Thought you were near retirement anyway

how old are you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024