Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealthy 16:58 - Apr 18 with 8518 viewsperchrockjack

Now come on ,lets have it.

Own home
continental holidays
cash in bank
no debt
Car (new)
nice garden
designer underwear

or is it more class bollux to keep us "the poorest part of the uk" as the lovery Leanne says

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wealthy on 17:02 - Apr 18 with 4789 viewsexiledclaseboy

Completely relative, as with most things. Even the poorest people of the UK are wealthy relative to, for example, many in Africa. That is of course not to say that the poorest of the UK should be thankful because at least they're not starving like some in Africa because that would be trite. Anyway, there is no single criteria for what's wealthy and what's not. Governments all over the place use arbitrary figures for taxation purposes, nothing more. You may be rich in comparison to some, not so rich in comparison to others.

Poll: Tory leader

Wealthy on 17:10 - Apr 18 with 4771 viewsHighjack

Wealthy to a lefty basically means "anyone with a penny more than me".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wealthy on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 4768 viewsperchrockjack

Exactly and it was of course a rhetorical question.
Im waiting for those who overuse this pitiful misuse of a banal word to come up with something otherwise maybe they should simply just plead nverted snobbery.

You re too smart to be caught up Andrew.

I ve got a nice car, money in bank, have several holidays/breaks, nice new designed gardens and a spaning new driveway too-not done by any godblessyousir paddy with a tipper truck.

Do I feel wealthy ,in spirit yeah, in fiscal terms well no because I have to watch my money, unless those who ARE wealthy who can spend without questioning anything- that to me is wealthy.

Seems being raised in a small/rented house with parents who were manual workers makes you forever working class and thus envious and bitter towards anyone who has seemingly lots of money.

I d say generally "wealthy Swansea people would be living in Derwen Fawr, but in comparison to our fans in the south east they are paupers.

Wealthy on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 4766 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wealthy on 17:10 - Apr 18 by Highjack

Wealthy to a lefty basically means "anyone with a penny more than me".

Oh we went for "trite" much quicker than I expected.

Wealthy on 17:14 - Apr 18 with 4760 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wealthy on 17:12 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

Im waiting for those who overuse this pitiful misuse of a banal word to come up with something otherwise maybe they should simply just plead nverted snobbery.

I ve got a nice car, money in bank, have several holidays/breaks, nice new designed gardens and a spaning new driveway too-not done by any godblessyousir paddy with a tipper truck.

Do I feel wealthy ,in spirit yeah, in fiscal terms well no because I have to watch my money, unless those who ARE wealthy who can spend without questioning anything- that to me is wealthy.

Seems being raised in a small/rented house with parents who were manual workers makes you forever working class and thus envious and bitter towards anyone who has seemingly lots of money.

I d say generally "wealthy Swansea people would be living in Derwen Fawr, but in comparison to our fans in the south east they are paupers.

Is this you on a night out, Perch?

Wealthy on 17:19 - Apr 18 with 4740 viewsperchrockjack

I feel Im in good company here,for once.Two sensible posters.

Granted I post often to wind up but this constant shouting by Leanne about how poor Wales is, "IM from the Rhondda valley" (no shyte) how many kids are "in poverty" does my head in.

"In poverty" when we have kids who are morbidly, clinically obese by 10, and adults who consume more calories than half of Guinea Bissau .

"Vulnerable" to me are kids who have no adult guidance or pastoral care and whose main pastime is feckn around on a mobile phone or playing an inane computer game.

Wealthy on 17:20 - Apr 18 with 4737 viewsNeath_Jack

The most wealthy people are those with good health. Money cannot buy that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wealthy on 17:25 - Apr 18 with 4721 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wealthy on 17:19 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

I feel Im in good company here,for once.Two sensible posters.

Granted I post often to wind up but this constant shouting by Leanne about how poor Wales is, "IM from the Rhondda valley" (no shyte) how many kids are "in poverty" does my head in.

"In poverty" when we have kids who are morbidly, clinically obese by 10, and adults who consume more calories than half of Guinea Bissau .

"Vulnerable" to me are kids who have no adult guidance or pastoral care and whose main pastime is feckn around on a mobile phone or playing an inane computer game.

There's a clear link between poverty and obesity. Cheaper foods are the least healthy ones.

That excuse doesn't wash when you're 43 mind so I have no excuse.

**opens another beer**
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 17:26]

Login to get fewer ads

Wealthy on 17:33 - Apr 18 with 4711 viewsmonmouth

Wealthy on 17:25 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

There's a clear link between poverty and obesity. Cheaper foods are the least healthy ones.

That excuse doesn't wash when you're 43 mind so I have no excuse.

**opens another beer**
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 17:26]

Well I'm extraordinarily fit and healthy and have a working cock. That is wealthy enough for me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wealthy on 17:59 - Apr 18 with 4681 viewsperchrockjack

Only partly explains that Clasie.

Its often the case those whom you refer to are unable or unwilling to eat healthily as Ive alluded to before. if Kids learned to cook instead of feckn around on line they d see they could eat healthily mightily cheap.JEEZ, I d help with a weekly breakdown of Aldi s cheap fruit veg.

And monny, I couldn't afford to live where you do, ergo you are wealthy and therefore fair game for our chums with massive axes to grind.

My coick is pretty good too...

Wealthy on 18:11 - Apr 18 with 4665 viewsmonmouth

Well I reckon I've probably fought hard to uphold Mr Clase's values in life whilst being selfish enough to accept the rewards when lady luck rolled into town (and that's all it ever is, a matter of chance). I admire people whose heart is in the right place, care about society , and live their life according to their principles. I despise anyone that supports a system in a rich country that leads to food banks and a systematic attack on people too poor and uneducated to fight back. It makes my skin crawl.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 18:15]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wealthy on 18:21 - Apr 18 with 4654 viewsjohnlangy

Wealthy on 17:12 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Oh we went for "trite" much quicker than I expected.

Agreed.

But I imagine he was joking because the comment was too silly to have been serious.
Wealthy on 18:46 - Apr 18 with 4630 viewslibertine

Wealthy on 17:12 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

I imagine you are a tidy enough guy mr perch,

however!!!! I must say that most of the working class that have made it good and are in middle classish jobs like solicitors achitects etc are right basterds and soon forget their humble beginnings. Especially those in power in local government I despise them they are so arrogant and the riddled with conceit their false manners are cringeworthy.

It seems when I work in Mumbles there are a lot of this type there, you can tell who they are with their false attempts at snobbery, their partners are probably drug dealers or ex drug dealers whove now moved into property management.

I do dislike this type of person.

there is as you say clasey an epidemic of obesity but they do not make it easy for people who are tight for cash, there are far more rubbish high calorie meals at affordable prices than there are healthy meals.

mr perch the vegetables in aldi are great tasting and good value, but as you say most people do not know how to cook.

why don't the schools revert to compulsory cooking but this time compulsory to both male and female, those damn womens libers truly messed that up.
Wealthy on 19:01 - Apr 18 with 4608 viewsPozuelosSideys

Being wealthy (for me anyway) is to be able to afford the lifsetyle which you believe you are entitled to.

Unfortunately many believe they are entitled to far more than which they are. There are a few reasons for this imo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Wealthy on 19:15 - Apr 18 with 4591 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You've forgotten your roots perch

I flow all my sympathy to you .

God bless

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Wealthy on 19:50 - Apr 18 with 4557 viewsyescomeon

"wealth is the ability to fully experience life"

Upthecity!

Wealthy on 21:27 - Apr 18 with 4501 viewsskippyjack

Life is a competition.. Your life has been structured to compete.. Unless you're from a 'higher class' family.. We're all effectively competitor's.. Everyone attempts to get an edge over everyone.. You were born to compete since you're out of the womb.. If you all understood the whole system.. You'll understand why it's like it is.. It's all about keeping Great Britain Great 'apparently'.. The reason the whole system creates animosity, greed and jealousy.. Is because it makes you compete.. Competition creates ideas, wealth and progression.. The people who try and con the system know it's a competition.. They know it's every woman man and child for themselves.. The Hunger Games is weirdly similar.. It's alright.. I'm practically Katniss Everdeen.. District 12!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wealthy on 21:33 - Apr 18 with 4495 viewsJackfath

Wealthy on 21:27 - Apr 18 by skippyjack

Life is a competition.. Your life has been structured to compete.. Unless you're from a 'higher class' family.. We're all effectively competitor's.. Everyone attempts to get an edge over everyone.. You were born to compete since you're out of the womb.. If you all understood the whole system.. You'll understand why it's like it is.. It's all about keeping Great Britain Great 'apparently'.. The reason the whole system creates animosity, greed and jealousy.. Is because it makes you compete.. Competition creates ideas, wealth and progression.. The people who try and con the system know it's a competition.. They know it's every woman man and child for themselves.. The Hunger Games is weirdly similar.. It's alright.. I'm practically Katniss Everdeen.. District 12!

Have you got a job yet?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wealthy on 21:52 - Apr 18 with 4480 viewsskippyjack

Wealthy on 21:33 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Have you got a job yet?

Nope.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Wealthy on 21:55 - Apr 18 with 4473 viewsJackfath

Wealthy on 21:52 - Apr 18 by skippyjack

Nope.

Why not?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Wealthy on 21:58 - Apr 18 with 4468 viewsskippyjack

Wealthy on 21:55 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Why not?

I don't know.. Nobody will employ me..

Wealthy on 22:00 - Apr 18 with 4466 viewsJackfath

Wealthy on 21:58 - Apr 18 by skippyjack

I don't know.. Nobody will employ me..

So you've had interviews recently?

Wealthy on 22:04 - Apr 18 with 4460 viewsskippyjack

Wealthy on 22:00 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

So you've had interviews recently?

Nope.. I've got 3 this week though..

Wealthy on 22:09 - Apr 18 with 4455 viewsApeShit

Unfortunately wealth doesn't equate to intelligence, charisma or anything interesting at all.
Wealthy on 08:34 - Apr 19 with 4361 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024