Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
670 people die in a capsized boat. 09:02 - Apr 19 with 6510 viewsJackfath

Horrific. However my point is this is holding the same weight on the news this morning as the complete and utter idiot Clarkson who is now blaming his fracas on stress due to a cancer scare.

I am ashamed that the media feed the red top loving public this sort of crap.

Society is broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:27 - Apr 19 with 952 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:21 - Apr 19 by dgt73

Who was that ?

The family guy in this thread,seriously you really are f-cking stupid.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/142343/pride/#0

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:28 - Apr 19 with 951 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:24 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

The loss of life is important to you is it ? really? in that case maybe if you care so much you should hop off over there and give them the required help .

How do you know i know nothing of their circumstances by the way ? having been around this rock we call planet earth i can tell you that our view and their view is polar different, in almost everything including how they value life , if you were on the beach trying to hep them they would club you over the head and try and sail you over the Med, that's a sorry fact i'm afraid.

This isn't a "farange" thing by the way, i find that bloke dispicable but what you fail to see is the reality of the situation.

We don't live in a fluffy shiny happy world, we live in a world totally divided, don't pretend to be all concerning because you live on the right side of the divide, if it does worry and concern you, pop on over and help out, if you don't fancy leaving the comfort of your 1st world home then thats fine, help and worry about those in your own country first.

Charity and sympathy begins at home, when we fix our own social problems then we can fix and worry and be concerned about others. soppy liberal bollocks is what id fookin the UK not immigrants,farange or the tory party( though they aint helping lol )

I doubt ECB would leave the comfort of his central heated home with its flat screen TV to help these people.....or maybe I'm wrong.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 939 viewsexiledclaseboy

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:24 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

The loss of life is important to you is it ? really? in that case maybe if you care so much you should hop off over there and give them the required help .

How do you know i know nothing of their circumstances by the way ? having been around this rock we call planet earth i can tell you that our view and their view is polar different, in almost everything including how they value life , if you were on the beach trying to hep them they would club you over the head and try and sail you over the Med, that's a sorry fact i'm afraid.

This isn't a "farange" thing by the way, i find that bloke dispicable but what you fail to see is the reality of the situation.

We don't live in a fluffy shiny happy world, we live in a world totally divided, don't pretend to be all concerning because you live on the right side of the divide, if it does worry and concern you, pop on over and help out, if you don't fancy leaving the comfort of your 1st world home then thats fine, help and worry about those in your own country first.

Charity and sympathy begins at home, when we fix our own social problems then we can fix and worry and be concerned about others. soppy liberal bollocks is what id fookin the UK not immigrants,farange or the tory party( though they aint helping lol )

All I did was express shock at the mass loss of human life. I made no political statement or anything related to immigration but you've seen fit to go on a rant and to pretend you know these people and what their circumstances and motivations were. You don't obviously, but if it makes you feel better to pretend you do, crack on.

Poll: Tory leader

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:34 - Apr 19 with 925 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:32 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

All I did was express shock at the mass loss of human life. I made no political statement or anything related to immigration but you've seen fit to go on a rant and to pretend you know these people and what their circumstances and motivations were. You don't obviously, but if it makes you feel better to pretend you do, crack on.

Not bad from someone that doesn't live in the UK too.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:35 - Apr 19 with 923 viewsHighjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:28 - Apr 19 by dgt73

I doubt ECB would leave the comfort of his central heated home with its flat screen TV to help these people.....or maybe I'm wrong.

He can't help these people unless he's invented a cure for death by drowning.

Nobody can, but to suggest that anyone showing a bit of sympathy is just doing so to make themselves look good is a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:36 - Apr 19 with 916 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:27 - Apr 19 by Darran

The family guy in this thread,seriously you really are f-cking stupid.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/142343/pride/#0

Oh that thread how silly of me. the one where you wished suffering and illness on people ? Yes that's the one. You don't help yourself Daz do you.? Anyway I'm going to bow out of this thread. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 909 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:36 - Apr 19 by dgt73

Oh that thread how silly of me. the one where you wished suffering and illness on people ? Yes that's the one. You don't help yourself Daz do you.? Anyway I'm going to bow out of this thread. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Yes where I wish every bit of scum on this planet would die and make it a better place.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:41 - Apr 19 with 899 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:13 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

No soppy liberal attitude here sonny.

I am merely stating how sad it is that these people are choosing this as a way of escaping their lives.

Sorry if that offends the UKIPers on here.

No , you were stating that the red tops prefer to talk about Clarkson and that you thought it terrible that they wern't talking about 670 dead people drowning in the sea, probably 670 people on a boat that was designed to take 200, though i may stand corrected .

I'm far from u kip thats for certain!! lol

Yeah sad that they died and they expect there to be arund 3,000 deaths this year, meanwhile in the UK where people also go without and can't afford to even heat their home the deaths are far far higher. qoute.

"The social cost of fuel poverty is massive, and growing. In the winter of 2012/13, there were 31,000 extra winter deaths in England and Wales, a rise of 29% on the previous year. Around 30-50% of these deaths can be linked to being cold indoors."

In 2012, 3000 babies died under the age of 1yr old due to being brought up in poverty,

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/may/02/uk-child-death-rate-scandal-pover

Like i said lets get all teary about whats on our own doorstep first, before being all teary about people from another continent .
Login to get fewer ads

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:46 - Apr 19 with 883 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:41 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

No , you were stating that the red tops prefer to talk about Clarkson and that you thought it terrible that they wern't talking about 670 dead people drowning in the sea, probably 670 people on a boat that was designed to take 200, though i may stand corrected .

Yeah sad that they died and they expect there to be arund 3,000 deaths this year, meanwhile in the UK where people also go without and can't afford to even heat their home the deaths are far far higher. qoute.

"The social cost of fuel poverty is massive, and growing. In the winter of 2012/13, there were 31,000 extra winter deaths in England and Wales, a rise of 29% on the previous year. Around 30-50% of these deaths can be linked to being cold indoors."

In 2012, 3000 babies died under the age of 1yr old due to being brought up in poverty,

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/may/02/uk-child-death-rate-scandal-pover

Like i said lets get all teary about whats on our own doorstep first, before being all teary about people from another continent .

How on earth do you know that I and other sympathetic reasonable posters on this thread aren't equally sympatheitc and disturbed by the horrors that go on on our doorstep?

That's right, you don't. However the fact of the matter is when I read the BBC headlines this morning and soon after quickly wrote my thoughts, they had the Clarkson story as the lead and the death of the 600+ as lower story.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:47 - Apr 19 with 880 viewsexiledclaseboy

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:41 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Right, that's sorted then. You can only feel shocked about mass human death if the victims are British.

9/11 victims? F*ck 'em. Someone in Wantage can't afford to put their heating on for more than an hour a day in December. Save your sympathy for them.

Boxing Day tsunami victims. Why the f*ck should I care?There's a single mother in Plasmarl who has to use the food bank because she can't afford to feed her kids. Worry about that instead.

F*ck me, Icy, you're having a mare mush.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 870 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:47 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Right, that's sorted then. You can only feel shocked about mass human death if the victims are British.

9/11 victims? F*ck 'em. Someone in Wantage can't afford to put their heating on for more than an hour a day in December. Save your sympathy for them.

Boxing Day tsunami victims. Why the f*ck should I care?There's a single mother in Plasmarl who has to use the food bank because she can't afford to feed her kids. Worry about that instead.

Indeed. Fuc k the rest of the world.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 868 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:34 - Apr 19 by Darran

Not bad from someone that doesn't live in the UK too.

Hmm .. im pretty sure i still pay tax here own my home here,pay council tax here etc,etc you must know something i don't !

The concept of not working just around the corner from where you live is obviously beyond you ! lol
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:52 - Apr 19 with 863 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:51 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Hmm .. im pretty sure i still pay tax here own my home here,pay council tax here etc,etc you must know something i don't !

The concept of not working just around the corner from where you live is obviously beyond you ! lol

Why do you add "lol" in the vast majority of your posts?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:57 - Apr 19 with 855 viewslonglostjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:50 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Indeed. Fuc k the rest of the world.

It'll all be forgotten soon with the Royal baby on the way. We do indeed live in a sick world.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:58 - Apr 19 with 850 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:46 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

How on earth do you know that I and other sympathetic reasonable posters on this thread aren't equally sympatheitc and disturbed by the horrors that go on on our doorstep?

That's right, you don't. However the fact of the matter is when I read the BBC headlines this morning and soon after quickly wrote my thoughts, they had the Clarkson story as the lead and the death of the 600+ as lower story.

Then i look forward to you posting threads on such matters .

All you were trying to do is moan about clarkson anyway! the dead immigrant thing was just something to stand it on!

The reason why the news reported clarkson ahead of the drowning overloaded boat immigrants was because its more newsworthy, hence, nobody really gives a fook for them,hence why i said there were alot of empty words on the thread.
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:59 - Apr 19 with 848 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:51 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

I only said you don't live in the UK.
Like ECB said you're having a mare,a dreadful one too.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:59 - Apr 19 with 848 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:58 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Then i look forward to you posting threads on such matters .

All you were trying to do is moan about clarkson anyway! the dead immigrant thing was just something to stand it on!

The reason why the news reported clarkson ahead of the drowning overloaded boat immigrants was because its more newsworthy, hence, nobody really gives a fook for them,hence why i said there were alot of empty words on the thread.

"nobody gives a fu ck for them"

What an abhorrent comment. You should be ashamed.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:04 - Apr 19 with 837 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:47 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Oh dear me.

Talk about lowering the tone to totally disrespectful levels.

you sick fook.

9/11 ?? have a word with yourself fella, tsunami? just for the record though, i knew 2 people who died in the tsunami(many scandinavians died there) and also people directly affected by 9/11 while in new york and none of them were British .
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:07 - Apr 19 with 826 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:04 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Oh dear me.

you sick fook.

9/11 ?? have a word with yourself fella, tsunami? just for the record though, i knew 2 people who died in the tsunami(many scandinavians died there) and also people directly affected by 9/11 while in new york and none of them were British .

You disgust me.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:10 - Apr 19 with 822 viewsexiledclaseboy

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:04 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Oh dear me.

you sick fook.

Ha, you're calling me the sick f*ck and calling me disrespectful. Chucklesome.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:15 - Apr 19 with 812 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:59 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

"nobody gives a fu ck for them"

What an abhorrent comment. You should be ashamed.

Yes im sure you and ecb are heading over there right now to help these poor people, right ?

Nah, of course not, like i said , empty words from you guys plain and simple .

a very sad thing but like i maintain nobody really cares they just pretend they do .

We can keep spinning this argument around and then it gets into the usual tag team of jack fath,ecb and darran v icecoldjack but its boring now.

A tragic loss of life, we are all agreed and have been from the start, but don't pretend you guys care you're just embarrassing yourselves, especially as your preaching about it sitting in your 1st world country with your first world luxuries,none of which you would give up for any of those tht perished..FACT !
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:17 - Apr 19 with 801 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:10 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Ha, you're calling me the sick f*ck and calling me disrespectful. Chucklesome.

I got banned from that other site for wishing death on one person and here's a moderator of that other site not giving a f*ck about 670 people dying.
I wonder if he'll be banned?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:18 - Apr 19 with 801 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:07 - Apr 19 by Darran

You disgust me.

why?Because i knew people directly involved in a tragedy ? that sounds about right for you , you fookin prick.
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:21 - Apr 19 with 796 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:18 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

why?Because i knew people directly involved in a tragedy ? that sounds about right for you , you fookin prick.

Someone knew people on the boat you fookin bigger prick.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 21:22]

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:32 - Apr 19 with 778 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:21 - Apr 19 by Darran

Someone knew people on the boat you fookin bigger prick.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 21:22]

Yes and someone knew people on another boat and round and round we go .

We have digressed so far now, but the disgust lies with the poster who wanted to drag up things like 9/11 and the tsunami to try and prove a point which was not relevent to what i was saying, you keep very poor company in that respect Darran .

Tell ecb he is disgusting you tw"t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024