Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One team in Wales 21:21 - Apr 24 with 3056 viewsNeathJack

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157547
One team in Wales on 22:27 - Apr 24 with 2852 viewsmorningstar

This was my personal favourite.

"We'll be having a glut of babies named 'Jack' in Cardiff at this rate!"

Obviously second to the ones believing they produced Gareth Bale and should have had a sell on clause!

They're off their F****n trolleys mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

One team in Wales on 23:06 - Apr 24 with 2735 viewsowainglyndwr

Carl Curtis from Skewen, heard he has had a little warning in the colliers.
One team in Wales on 23:08 - Apr 24 with 2729 viewsBanosswan

The contrast between delusion and outright panic on there is amazing.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

One team in Wales on 23:13 - Apr 24 with 2702 viewsmorningstar

One team in Wales on 23:06 - Apr 24 by owainglyndwr

Carl Curtis from Skewen, heard he has had a little warning in the colliers.

Do tell! Did he get threatened by some Celtic fans because of his allegiance to Rangers?

One team in Wales on 23:14 - Apr 24 with 2702 viewsblueytheblue

One team in Wales on 22:27 - Apr 24 by morningstar

This was my personal favourite.

"We'll be having a glut of babies named 'Jack' in Cardiff at this rate!"

Obviously second to the ones believing they produced Gareth Bale and should have had a sell on clause!

They're off their F****n trolleys mun!

Hate to break it to you, nobody believes we "made" Bale.

An idiot years ago when Bale went to Spurs thought he'd been in our youth system and we'd get a sell on fee.

Since then "Bale, sell on fee" has become a meme. So yeah. I can understand you'd not know the backstory there.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

One team in Wales on 23:26 - Apr 24 with 2663 viewsmorningstar

One team in Wales on 23:14 - Apr 24 by blueytheblue

Hate to break it to you, nobody believes we "made" Bale.

An idiot years ago when Bale went to Spurs thought he'd been in our youth system and we'd get a sell on fee.

Since then "Bale, sell on fee" has become a meme. So yeah. I can understand you'd not know the backstory there.

Thanks for putting me straight on that score!

maccydee » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 posts 3074

Yeah the Jacks haven't produced the quality like Bale we have. If only we had a sell on clause. Share of 80 million would have been nice.

One team in Wales on 23:34 - Apr 24 with 2639 viewsScoobyDoo

Now is it me but our boards take nothing back from yours, but there are certain people on here that are obsessed in what happens on ours? Even on Abrahams site, which you all ridicule?

Oh well at least Neathjack will sleep well tonight.
One team in Wales on 23:42 - Apr 24 with 2626 viewsDr_Winston

The main thing I take from that thread is that levels of dyslexia in Cardiff must be hitting epidemic proportions. Either that or the users of Annis's board are all illiterate f*ckwits. Whichever is more likely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

One team in Wales on 23:43 - Apr 24 with 2622 viewsNeathJack

One team in Wales on 23:34 - Apr 24 by ScoobyDoo

Now is it me but our boards take nothing back from yours, but there are certain people on here that are obsessed in what happens on ours? Even on Abrahams site, which you all ridicule?

What could your boards possibly "take back" from ours that would be of amusement Scoobs?

Oh, and I sleep well every night thanks and if I didn't it seems all I'd have to do is find a video of one of your games

Insert of few of these smilies for no apparent reason as that seems to be what you like.
One team in Wales on 23:45 - Apr 24 with 2615 viewsScoobyDoo

One team in Wales on 23:42 - Apr 24 by Dr_Winston

The main thing I take from that thread is that levels of dyslexia in Cardiff must be hitting epidemic proportions. Either that or the users of Annis's board are all illiterate f*ckwits. Whichever is more likely.

Or that the people that take quotes from it are of a similar disposition Dr?
One team in Wales on 23:50 - Apr 24 with 2597 viewsGeoffThom

The insane thing is that a few years ago crapdiff we're doing the same to this area and bragging about it and swearing that by now the whole area would be blue and the club and its academy would be bigger than barca how things change in such a short period of time best thing is the swans are investing heavily behind the scene so there is every chance of a massive legacy for years to come God help the blue bit of Wales
One team in Wales on 23:52 - Apr 24 with 2587 viewsScoobyDoo

One team in Wales on 23:43 - Apr 24 by NeathJack

What could your boards possibly "take back" from ours that would be of amusement Scoobs?

Oh, and I sleep well every night thanks and if I didn't it seems all I'd have to do is find a video of one of your games

Insert of few of these smilies for no apparent reason as that seems to be what you like.

Well Neath, as you know I show my face on here good or bad, whether you can say that is another matter.

Course I will insert the , why wouldn't I?
One team in Wales on 23:54 - Apr 24 with 2582 viewsNeathJack

One team in Wales on 23:52 - Apr 24 by ScoobyDoo

Well Neath, as you know I show my face on here good or bad, whether you can say that is another matter.

Course I will insert the , why wouldn't I?

What is this good you speak of for your lot?
One team in Wales on 23:57 - Apr 24 with 2573 viewsmorningstar

One team in Wales on 23:54 - Apr 24 by NeathJack

ffs Neath! Get with the programme son. It was 1927 mun!

One team in Wales on 23:59 - Apr 24 with 2569 viewsScoobyDoo

One team in Wales on 23:54 - Apr 24 by NeathJack

Neath you've been asleep a few years haven't you, age gets to us all butt (was going to put mate)
One team in Wales on 00:08 - Apr 25 with 2544 viewsNeathJack

One team in Wales on 23:59 - Apr 24 by ScoobyDoo

Neath you've been asleep a few years haven't you, age gets to us all butt (was going to put mate)

Err no. Are you classing that whole "We're coming for you" malarkey as good times then? How did that pan out exactly?

It's good you're up late though. you wouldn't want to miss your mid afternoon snooze against Blackpool etc
One team in Wales on 00:40 - Apr 25 with 2504 viewsblueytheblue

One team in Wales on 23:26 - Apr 24 by morningstar

Thanks for putting me straight on that score!

maccydee » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 posts 3074

Yeah the Jacks haven't produced the quality like Bale we have. If only we had a sell on clause. Share of 80 million would have been nice.

You do know what a meme is, right?

If you get the time, study posts on CCMB involving Bale. Everyone has a comic making the same kind of quip. Gets a lot of bites.

Granted that was lifted from Planet ThuglifeMoron but it's actually extended the meme. Quite subtle too - as in getting a cut of the Spurs-Real deal, adding the second level of implausibility.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

One team in Wales on 01:51 - Apr 25 with 2460 viewsScoobyWho

One team in Wales on 23:34 - Apr 24 by ScoobyDoo

I'm never sure how you sleep at night, now, after that nonsense ( posted on a Swansea board about Swansea fans posting on a Cardiff board ) I understand fully.

Your on prescription meds. You can't sleep, the darkness and oblivion scares you.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

One team in Wales on 07:16 - Apr 25 with 2360 viewsGowerjack

One team in Wales on 23:42 - Apr 24 by Dr_Winston

Agreed.

The standard of spelling and basic grammar on that thread is very poor.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

One team in Wales on 07:43 - Apr 25 with 2323 viewswaynekerr55

One team in Wales on 00:40 - Apr 25 by blueytheblue

You do know what a meme is, right?

If you get the time, study posts on CCMB involving Bale. Everyone has a comic making the same kind of quip. Gets a lot of bites.

Granted that was lifted from Planet ThuglifeMoron but it's actually extended the meme. Quite subtle too - as in getting a cut of the Spurs-Real deal, adding the second level of implausibility.

This thread is unbaleivable Bluey 😁

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

One team in Wales on 09:19 - Apr 25 with 2142 viewsSenhin

"Have noticed they have a lot more scouts about these days but still missing out on players as Cardiff are still getting the best tallent."

Are we?

I font pay much attention to them so can some one point out when they last sold a youngster to a big club, or produce someone of even mid table prem quality? I must have missed it.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

One team in Wales on 09:31 - Apr 25 with 2113 viewsPrivate_Partz

One team in Wales on 07:43 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

This thread is unbaleivable Bluey 😁

Amongst all their bleating and delusion there is some encouraging news for us. It confirms we are making inroads into other parts of Wales despite our timid marketing approach. There has never been a better time to start building the stadium extension to accommodate the increased interest / support.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024