Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton 17:07 - Apr 26 with 4390 viewsJackfath

Sadly as the sun goes down on a fantastic career, it's left me wondering about Leon.

What will become of him? A place in the coaching set up? An Ambassador role like his chum LT10 or should he be cast into life without SCFC and open up a pub or become a postman?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leon Britton on 14:53 - Apr 27 with 580 viewsGreatBritton

Leon Britton on 13:50 - Apr 27 by jackportis

Simple turf curtis out and swap him.

What does Curt actually do?

I want Leon to stay (and play whenever possible). It would be a waste of my Keep Calm and Pass to Leon t-shirt if he went
Leon Britton on 15:01 - Apr 27 with 575 viewswaynekerr55

Leon Britton on 13:18 - Apr 27 by CopperJack

Did Leon ever run down his contract? Or do you mean when he went to Sheffield United?

Personally, I'd love to see Leon stay at the club in any capacity, like Trunds. We're not just another football club. How many clubs have players who have represented them throughout the four divisions? Leon is within the top 2/3 signings we've made since Huw and the board took control and played such an integral part of our climb. Loyalty should be rewarded, the guy is a Swansea hero.

He ran it down then went to Sheffield united as him and Sousa fell out plus Judas allegedly pulled the plug.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 478 viewsDr_Winston

Leon Britton on 13:18 - Apr 27 by CopperJack

Did Leon ever run down his contract? Or do you mean when he went to Sheffield United?

Personally, I'd love to see Leon stay at the club in any capacity, like Trunds. We're not just another football club. How many clubs have players who have represented them throughout the four divisions? Leon is within the top 2/3 signings we've made since Huw and the board took control and played such an integral part of our climb. Loyalty should be rewarded, the guy is a Swansea hero.

We're a football club, not a charity.

If Britton's got something to offer when he retires then keep him on. If not then he can get a job somewhere else like others would.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leon Britton on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 433 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Leon Britton on 19:06 - Apr 26 by Whiterockin

Because he didn't take him with him?

There was a broken promise. I think this was more influential in his move to Sheffield than the whole not getting on with Sousa.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024