Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH 19:21 - Apr 26 with 1464 viewsBaglanswan1992

Doing a great job at Burton Albion.

Just saw a documentary on sky regarding this season, really forward thinking and positive coach.

Recommend viewing as I think he will be in the premier league before long.

I know he is ex Cardiff but fair play he came in November time on a seven game losing streak when they were, fifth now they promoted and going to go up as champions.
JFH on 19:34 - Apr 26 with 1427 viewsHuw57

He has finances behind him though, should look at what Gareth Ainsworth has done at Wycombe more, working on a shoestring. Lost crucial players in January as well.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

JFH on 00:17 - Apr 27 with 1218 viewsScoobyWho

JFH is black, I'm sorry he doesn't fit the stereotype created by a certain other ex manager.
It is more than likely he will pull his mask off Scooby Doo style at the end of the season and show us his true colour.

'Barnes for England'

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JFH on 11:47 - Apr 27 with 1077 viewsblueytheblue

Ainsworth was also a leader, motivator on the pitch so it's no surprise to me he's done well.

JFH on the other hand, really didn't see him going into management. Have a lot of respect for him going the Nigel Clough route of learning the managerial trade in the lower divs rather than looking for a high profile role living off his name.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

JFH on 14:40 - Apr 27 with 945 viewsScoobyWho

JFH on 11:47 - Apr 27 by blueytheblue

Ainsworth was also a leader, motivator on the pitch so it's no surprise to me he's done well.

JFH on the other hand, really didn't see him going into management. Have a lot of respect for him going the Nigel Clough route of learning the managerial trade in the lower divs rather than looking for a high profile role living off his name.

Exactly, the guy is doing good, and fair play to him.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024