Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many new grounds in League One for you? 14:32 - Apr 27 with 1698 viewsAVFTTConvert

Can't believe this will get as much reaction as the same thread when we reached the Prem but new for me will be ..

Burton, Shrewsbury, Colchester and Chesterfield's new ground, MK Dons (hopefully not!) and Coventry.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 14:37 - Apr 27 with 1695 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Crawley and Burton for me, although I've watched Fleetwood at the former. Stevenage, if they make it.

As you say, Colchester and Cheaterfield have moved. Shrewsbury I've done in the League Cup. Soulless.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 15:10 - Apr 27 with 1683 viewsPlumbs

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 14:37 - Apr 27 by basilrobbiereborn

Crawley and Burton for me, although I've watched Fleetwood at the former. Stevenage, if they make it.

As you say, Colchester and Cheaterfield have moved. Shrewsbury I've done in the League Cup. Soulless.

What about MKD brr? Over 4k Wimbledon fans made the first Cup trip and they've taken similar numbers in games since.

Only one person making a futile gesture in non attendance since, where he's allowed them to come between him and his team.

I wonder if SSP will be making the Peterborough trip? (chuckles)

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 17:02 - Apr 27 with 1654 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Colchester Crawley Burton MK and Shrewsbury ( and if they come up any of Southend Stevenage Plymouth or Luton )

#footballfirst

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 17:12 - Apr 27 with 1649 viewsPlumbs

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 17:02 - Apr 27 by TwelveAngryMen

Colchester Crawley Burton MK and Shrewsbury ( and if they come up any of Southend Stevenage Plymouth or Luton )

I think I'm seven off the present 92.
Crawley,Proper Wimbledon,Cods,Dagenham,Accy,Morecambe and Newport.

Done Barnet and Grimsby.(crosses fingers)

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

How many new grounds in League One for you? on 21:38 - Apr 27 with 1624 viewsribble

We're playing Crawley? Christ, I didn't realise things were that bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024