Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . 17:03 - May 2 with 3754 viewsicecoldjack

Don't know why but he fookin' hates us doesn't he ?

The amount of times he dismissed dirty snide tackles by them as "honest challenge" made my blood boil.

The bloke is coont of the highest order, 1 st half bardsley assaults one of ours with a tackle/judo move and he said "not sure what he did wrong there"

He winds me up and must really hate the Swans, every game it's the same sh1t with him.

A fantastic effort by the players second half, stepped it up in the face of sly tackles and late challenges without protection from the ref ,deserved the win by being persistant and professional.

A mention for Jonjo, kept his cool superbly today,got a few late tackles on him but kept his head, he is improving and maturing into a fine midfielder for us, it looks like the boy has finally grown up, though i have to say i would have forgiven him for booting one of the Stoke players into row Z today!

All the boys did well, Stoke are an absolute disgrace to the premier league ,dirty synical team with a right coont of a manager in Mark Hughes.

Chuffed to bits for the players to put one over them and not lowering themseles to Stokes level.
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 17:09 - May 2 with 3715 viewsEdmundo

I only heard the commentary but sounded like by the reaction of the first yellow for Stole was that it was well overdue.

Well done boys, hell of a finish to the season 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 17:11 - May 2 with 3704 viewslovejuicejack

Boring Horne, listening to him is like verbal opiate,he could make winning the lottery sound dull.
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 17:51 - May 2 with 3532 viewsperchrockjack

Horne is filth.

The challenge that crippled naught on was fair too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 17:56 - May 2 with 3507 viewsicecoldjack

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 17:51 - May 2 by perchrockjack

Horne is filth.

The challenge that crippled naught on was fair too

And there have been a fair few more over the last few seasons too. He didn't see much wrong in Naughton getting his ankle ligaments damaged and being carried off and out for the season .

He is at it all the time with us, the bloke seems to have an agenda, though what it could be ive no idea . Negative about us for almost every game he does.

Just comes across as bitter and jealous and hating of the Swans.
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 18:00 - May 2 with 3483 viewsperchrockjack

Deeside ,granted, is full of evertonians, bitterness can personified, so that might be a factor.

Horne is bonkers

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 18:51 - May 2 with 3273 viewsBaglanswan1992

Him Merson and Lawro are starting their own anti Swansea movements, they might as well as they clearly don't rate us. Every year they think we will go down and every year they have egg on their face

However merson is the biggest joke out of all of them and seems to not know anything about us at all and predicts that we will lose every game
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 02:07 - May 3 with 2963 viewsRogueTrooper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32523309

Go to the bottom of the page and you'll see that Lawrenson has us second from bottom. What a Chalfont that man is.

He has us to go down every season, I shouldn't let it bother me but I pay a licence fee and this is proof that he only rivals Ken Ham (Google that muppet if you've never heared of him, our friends across the pond will know what I mean) in his inability to look facts in the face. Please put him out to pasture BBC, he's not interesting, funny, well informed, insightful, charismatic, or articulate and his hair looks like Chewbacca's arse.
[Post edited 3 May 2015 2:09]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 11:18 - May 3 with 2737 viewsPrivate_Partz

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 02:07 - May 3 by RogueTrooper

Go to the bottom of the page and you'll see that Lawrenson has us second from bottom. What a Chalfont that man is.

He has us to go down every season, I shouldn't let it bother me but I pay a licence fee and this is proof that he only rivals Ken Ham (Google that muppet if you've never heared of him, our friends across the pond will know what I mean) in his inability to look facts in the face. Please put him out to pasture BBC, he's not interesting, funny, well informed, insightful, charismatic, or articulate and his hair looks like Chewbacca's arse.

Just had a quick look and the only team he seems to have got mind numbingly wrong is us. He may just have an agenda against us but he certainly does not appreciate our achievements or what we are about.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 11:22 - May 3 with 2724 viewsmax936

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 02:07 - May 3 by RogueTrooper

After reading that, I get the feeling you don't like him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 11:30 - May 3 with 2698 viewsRogueTrooper

Nope, I've had wet sh1ts I'm more fond of

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 11:31 - May 3 with 2691 viewsplasjack

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 17:11 - May 2 by lovejuicejack

Boring Horne, listening to him is like verbal opiate,he could make winning the lottery sound dull.

Suicide would be a sensible option if stranded on a desert island with him.
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 15:44 - May 3 with 2494 viewsChief

Gog pundits.

So boring. their wannabe scouse lilt is so nauseating and sleep inducing.

why are there so many of them? theres more of them than Cardiff based pundits.

When obvious Cardiff based pundits like Bellamy praise us when it is warranted, you see the likes of ratcliffe, horne, savage and Roberts wincing when they have to praise us.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Barry Hosrne= coont of a bloke . on 19:43 - May 3 with 2331 viewsperchrockjack

It's only north East Wales though.
West of Conwy,Conway, it' gets very guttural and unpleasant Welsh .

Lot of manc influence too in dee side, for the illiterates amongst us.

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 19:54 - May 3 with 2305 viewsPastor_Flapps

Brilliant post that is. Take bow, I've cold. :)
Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 20:01 - May 3 with 2283 viewsDr_Winston

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 11:31 - May 3 by plasjack

Suicide would be a sensible option if stranded on a desert island with him.

Depends on the food situation. If you could handle eating Gog he probably wouldn't be that hard to kill.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 20:13 - May 3 with 2255 viewsKilkennyjack

Barry Horne= coont of a bloke . on 15:44 - May 3 by Chief

Gog pundits.

So boring. their wannabe scouse lilt is so nauseating and sleep inducing.

why are there so many of them? theres more of them than Cardiff based pundits.

When obvious Cardiff based pundits like Bellamy praise us when it is warranted, you see the likes of ratcliffe, horne, savage and Roberts wincing when they have to praise us.

This is very true, not sure why but it is true.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024