Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Neil Diamond Debate 21:13 - May 4 with 1461 viewssteve_g

I'd probably get my head ripped off if I joined in the Neil Diamond debate on the other forum but strikes me there's now a few out just to make trouble and to Hell with the consequences and who gets affected.

If some want to disrupt the Neil Diamond concert - surely then they'd be outside the hotel every day, outside the Seasiders bar putting people off, telling people not to eat in Rowley's, trying to interfere with the many corporate meetings inside the ground, persuading parents not to drop their kids off at the Nursery etc etc etc

Seems to me, those trying to disrupt the concert are just trying to make a name for themselves and not thinking of the overall direction of Blackpool FC

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

The Neil Diamond Debate on 05:53 - May 5 with 1427 viewsOrioltwins

I can see where they are coming from wanting to disrupt all of Oyston's business interests but it was interesting going in to work yesterday where there's not many Blackpool fans and many described our fans as 'idiots'. Felt they went too far and was unfair on those who wanted to see the game concluded. You can imagine then if they interrupted a Neil Diamond concert the wrath.

I also think that if you looked at the demographic of the fans on Saturday in the centre circle that there were a lot of youngsters who probably think Neil Diamond is some sort of jeweller and will have little interest in what he's doing in Blackpool!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024