Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memories of Gary Brabin 16:08 - May 5 with 3022 viewssteve_g

Anyone remember the infamous condom incident

Now the boss at Tranmere

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32589905

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Memories of Gary Brabin on 16:16 - May 5 with 3016 views1953Original

We used to call him Gary Flabin as he always looked a bit fat but I remember when he took his shirt off one day and he looked more like this ...

... glad I never told him I thought he was a lardy bucket

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Memories of Gary Brabin on 19:22 - May 5 with 2988 viewssteve_g

Memories of Gary Brabin on 16:16 - May 5 by 1953Original

We used to call him Gary Flabin as he always looked a bit fat but I remember when he took his shirt off one day and he looked more like this ...

... glad I never told him I thought he was a lardy bucket

Didn't we change the words of Briggsy is going to get you to Brabin is going to get you!! Who was the last real hard man we had at the club - maybe Morrison? Certainly seem in short supply nowadays.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Memories of Gary Brabin on 06:15 - May 6 with 2935 viewsBFC_Tim

Memories of Gary Brabin on 19:22 - May 5 by steve_g

Didn't we change the words of Briggsy is going to get you to Brabin is going to get you!! Who was the last real hard man we had at the club - maybe Morrison? Certainly seem in short supply nowadays.

Didn't he drape a condom over Junior Bent's shoulder?! Pretty sure they had to scrap the team photo that year (not that we bother with one of those any more!)

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024