Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru 12:12 - May 7 with 3054 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Dwight-Tiendalli-Jazz-Richards-Swansea-Cit

Poll: Next signing

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 12:36 - May 7 with 2991 viewsScoobyWho

Surely just a case now of cheers lads and come the end of the month, goodbye.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 12:40 - May 7 with 2978 viewsJackSomething

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 12:36 - May 7 by ScoobyWho

Surely just a case now of cheers lads and come the end of the month, goodbye.

Doesn't Dwight have another year on his contract? Means we have to find a buyer and I don't think he impressed anyone at Boro.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 14:08 - May 7 with 2782 viewsPegojack

Let's hope nothing happens to Ash or FF for the next two weeks.
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 14:20 - May 7 with 2760 viewstomdickharry

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 12:40 - May 7 by JackSomething

Doesn't Dwight have another year on his contract? Means we have to find a buyer and I don't think he impressed anyone at Boro.

Unbelievable that this player was given more than a one year contract.
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 14:22 - May 7 with 2753 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed try. Very mysterious.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 15:14 - May 7 with 2685 viewsbuilthjack

Please stay fit back four

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 16:14 - May 7 with 2639 viewsFlashberryjack

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 14:20 - May 7 by tomdickharry

Unbelievable that this player was given more than a one year contract.

Whoever gave Tiendalli a contract extension needs his arsyhole kicking.
As for Jazz.....I'm not going down that well trodden path.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 17:06 - May 7 with 2565 viewssomersetsimon

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 16:14 - May 7 by Flashberryjack

Whoever gave Tiendalli a contract extension needs his arsyhole kicking.
As for Jazz.....I'm not going down that well trodden path.

He's still a better left back than Amat.
Login to get fewer ads

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 17:56 - May 7 with 2501 viewsperchrockjack

Its probably successive managers achilles heel to have such poor options at full back.

Tiendalli really quite incredulous and if we get another 4 points ,which I expect, it ll have been remarkable season, our best by far.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 18:19 - May 7 with 2475 viewsFlashberryjack

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 17:06 - May 7 by somersetsimon

He's still a better left back than Amat.

Seeing that Armat is a centre back, that's hardly a compliment to Tiendalli.

Hello

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 20:41 - May 7 with 2356 viewsSwan91

I would like to see Jazz get some proper game time now that we are in this position, perfect time to give him some games (I can see him being involved next year but who knows)

tiendalli, previous season I didn't like him but he was great agaisnt man utd first game of this season... didn't he then get injured after that or something?
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 21:18 - May 7 with 2303 viewsFlashberryjack

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 20:41 - May 7 by Swan91

I would like to see Jazz get some proper game time now that we are in this position, perfect time to give him some games (I can see him being involved next year but who knows)

tiendalli, previous season I didn't like him but he was great agaisnt man utd first game of this season... didn't he then get injured after that or something?

Jazz was having proper game time...at Fulham, which is JUST about his level IMO.
If he was good enough for the premiere league I would have thought he'd have made it by now.

Hello

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 21:39 - May 7 with 2260 viewsKilkennyjack

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 21:18 - May 7 by Flashberryjack

Jazz was having proper game time...at Fulham, which is JUST about his level IMO.
If he was good enough for the premiere league I would have thought he'd have made it by now.

Jazz is 24

Beware of the Risen People

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 13:46 - May 8 with 2066 viewsFlashberryjack

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 21:39 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

Jazz is 24

And your point is ?

Hello

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 13:47 - May 8 with 2062 viewsJBT95

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 21:39 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

Jazz is 24

One thing I can't understand is Curtis Obeng. He's 27 this year. What the hell is he doing with his career?
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 13:48 - May 8 with 2059 viewsJBT95

Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 20:41 - May 7 by Swan91

I agree, as Naughton is out and is gonna be our regular XI RB, give Jazz at least a run out once before the end of the season, we know what Rangel is about.
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 15:23 - May 8 with 2023 viewsWhiterockin

Sorry but Jazz is not good enough to be squad player for us any more, it is just that we are desperate at the moment. Time to move him on in the summer.
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 17:34 - May 8 with 1985 viewssomersetsimon

I can't work out Tiendalli. I've seen him play enough good games to know he is capable of playing at this level, but other times he looks awful - hesitant, ball watching and out of position.

I like to see our local boys given a chance, but I think Jazz has had enough opportunities to stake a claim and he's just not at the level we need.
Dwight Tiendalli and Jazz Richards back in Swansea City fold as Jordi Amat is ru on 19:21 - May 10 with 1822 viewsSTEVE1

Bora sent tiendalli back to Swansea even though he was contracted to the first of June because he was kicking off at their manager for not having enough game time the one game I seen him playing in the was awful and to be fair to bora they can not afford to play players for game time being that they are going for the premier league. Despite this we still decide to recall Richards so I assume Swansea are putting Richards also ahead of tiendali personally have no time for either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024