Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wenger 22:24 - May 11 with 4140 viewslovejuicejack

Haha very sour grapes there son. Fab played ok but our players made it easy for him.
Wenger on 22:29 - May 11 with 4070 viewsjackrabbit

To be fair he had a point about the amount of Swans attacking play in the Arsenal box. But the attack that mattered was the last one.

That was a better smash and grab than the Southampton game! It was déjà vu all over again - Montero clips one over and Gomis finds the bottom corner! Brilliant!

What a proud night for Fabianski - definitely my MoM - in front of the manager who wouldn't ever play him. He was outstanding again. My player of the season. All heroes tonight. Well done.

Footnote: not a game for the neutral!
Wenger on 22:31 - May 11 with 4020 viewsperchrockjack

Came to defend eh.

Football eh.

Craphouse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wenger on 22:33 - May 11 with 3979 viewsmax936

Wenger on 22:29 - May 11 by jackrabbit

To be fair he had a point about the amount of Swans attacking play in the Arsenal box. But the attack that mattered was the last one.

That was a better smash and grab than the Southampton game! It was déjà vu all over again - Montero clips one over and Gomis finds the bottom corner! Brilliant!

What a proud night for Fabianski - definitely my MoM - in front of the manager who wouldn't ever play him. He was outstanding again. My player of the season. All heroes tonight. Well done.

Feck the neutrals

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wenger on 22:34 - May 11 with 3957 viewsDarran

Wenger on 22:33 - May 11 by max936

Feck the neutrals

And f*ck Wenger too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wenger on 22:36 - May 11 with 3917 viewsJackfath

Wenger on 22:34 - May 11 by Darran

And f*ck Wenger too.

And f*ck the patronising Saints fan who came on here to tell us he likes us.

A fellow swans fan has called me a tw at on it too.

Beggars belief.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wenger on 22:40 - May 11 with 3868 viewstwintownjack

Wenger on 22:36 - May 11 by Jackfath

And f*ck the patronising Saints fan who came on here to tell us he likes us.

A fellow swans fan has called me a tw at on it too.

Beggars belief.

Pour Mssr Wenger

Les couers brisee son pour les culs

"(Broken hearts are for assholes", are you an arsehole too? (what you gonna do?)

COS YOUR'E AN ASSHOLE
Wenger on 01:14 - May 12 with 3639 viewsDewi1jack

Can we have a season just playing Man U and Arsenal every week?
Fancy winning the Prem before the FA cup!

2 obnoxious managers toasted twice.
Carlsberg don't do happy feelings, but if they did...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wenger on 01:19 - May 12 with 3621 viewsLeonisGod

Wenger on 22:29 - May 11 by jackrabbit

I'd have thought it was a game for a neutral- good passing footie first half from both sides and end to end stuff in second half for 15 mins before an onslaught, heroic defending and then a sucker punch at the end. I'd have been happy with that if a neutral
Login to get fewer ads

Wenger on 06:28 - May 12 with 3522 viewsGowerjack

Wenger on 22:40 - May 11 by twintownjack

Pour Mssr Wenger

"(Broken hearts are for assholes", are you an arsehole too? (what you gonna do?)

COS YOUR'E AN ASSHOLE

Go to the Grapes just to give it a try?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Wenger on 06:34 - May 12 with 3499 viewsjackal

For those of a certain age who can remember Ali v Foreman in "the rumble in the jungle" in Zaire 1974.
Ali's "rope-a-dope" tactics. Soak up all the pressure and blows and then a knockout punch at the end.
Beautiful! Well done Garry and the boys!
Wenger on 06:43 - May 12 with 3477 viewsJethroJack

Wenger didn't have a face like a slapped arse only because of last night, it was because in 4 years, little 'ol Swansea City have given him a torrid time in all sorts of ways....
Played 8
Drawn 1
Won 4 (twice at their gaff)
Lost 3 (not by an impressive big score either).
Even in the FA Cup, it was 2-2 at the Liberty & only a narrow 1-0 in the replay.
Being out-thought (again) last night must have been hard to swallow.
Wenger on 09:41 - May 12 with 3304 viewsperchrockjack

NAH, level headed is when you admit you ve been out thought tactically by a rookie manager with a team ravaged by injuries but adapting and taking a chance.
#
ARSE,according to MERSE, been playing fantastic, unchanged team for 5 games too ..

Its happened before and it ll happen again if teams take us lightly in any way.

Wenger on 09:44 - May 12 with 3292 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wenger on 22:31 - May 11 by perchrockjack

Came to defend eh.

Football eh.

Craphouse

Arsenal did not have a shot on target in the first half we had two. I think Arsenal's plan was to keep it 0-0 at half time and try to sneak a late winner.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wenger on 09:46 - May 12 with 3278 viewsperchrockjack

Would ideally have liked some interviewed to ask some ascerbic question to Wenger as he got away with being what he s always been- a soul faced shithouse

Wenger on 12:13 - May 12 with 3190 viewsGreatBritton

Wenger on 22:40 - May 11 by twintownjack

Pour Mssr Wenger

COS YOUR'E AN ASSHOLE

I always want to correct people's spelling but don't because it could become a full time job on this site. But on this occasion I will, because it's misspelling in a different language.

coeur
M for Monsieur

But I do like the sentiment and the phrasing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024