Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minor ailment scheme 12:26 - May 18 with 2129 viewsjura13

Does anyone know about the minor ailment scheme where you register with a chemist to be able to obtain medicines etc for minor problems in colds, sprains, pain ie called head lice, verrucas etc for children etc FREE Without seeing gp first. Boots are meant to run the scheme at some of its stores. Which ones? Which other chemists? Has anyone registered?
Minor ailment scheme on 13:26 - May 18 with 2091 viewsMrSwansea

Who goes to the GP for problems like that anyway??

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Minor ailment scheme on 13:54 - May 18 with 2074 viewslondonlisa2001

Minor ailment scheme on 13:26 - May 18 by MrSwansea

Lots of people in Wales since prescriptions are free (they are for kids across the UK of course). That's why it's so stupid a policy. People would rather waste the time of a GP to save £1 on paracetamol it would cost them if they bought it in Tesco.
Minor ailment scheme on 13:55 - May 18 with 2071 viewsScoobyWho

Minor ailment scheme on 13:26 - May 18 by MrSwansea

People on benefits who want to throw sickies to avoid work ...

ECB. 👍

I'm not implying he does, just a recent narrative we have had.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 13:59]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Minor ailment scheme on 15:39 - May 18 with 2015 viewsNogginthenog

http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=/en/Pharmacy-Health/Health-pharm
Minor ailment scheme on 18:02 - Aug 5 with 1745 viewsXAmelieX

Here you are, hopes this answers most of the questions, seems very informative:

http://www.pharmacy.co.uk/globalassets/aop-pdfs/29980_minor_ailments_leaflet_a5_

It basically suggests that the co op pharmacies all take part in the Pharmacy First scheme, so it might be useful to know where to find them, if some minor health problem appear

http://www.timeo.co.uk/co-op-pharmacy-opening-times/

However, I have also read that there are some general differences between individual counties as to which pharmacies take part in the Pharmacy First scheme so I guess it depends on where you live.
Minor ailment scheme on 18:33 - Aug 5 with 1717 viewsBanosswan

Minor ailment scheme on 13:54 - May 18 by londonlisa2001

Lots of people in Wales since prescriptions are free (they are for kids across the UK of course). That's why it's so stupid a policy. People would rather waste the time of a GP to save £1 on paracetamol it would cost them if they bought it in Tesco.

£1 paracetamol? You need to stop shopping in Marks. About 22p a box.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Minor ailment scheme on 18:53 - Aug 5 with 1691 viewslifelong

Minor ailment scheme on 13:54 - May 18 by londonlisa2001

I wouldn't call a policy stupid where genuinely sick people can obtain their medication free of charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024