Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annual award night 00:14 - May 21 with 11385 viewsGowerjack

Congratulations to swanseajill for your award,much deserved and a reminder of simpler times at our football club.

The food was very pleasant.

The evening as a whole was I thought very muted however,it is getting increasingly hard to spot the normal fan at the event and the atmosphere has suffered as a result.

This can't have been helped by the fact that "Players & Staff of Swansea City Football Club" occupied 18 of the 58 available tables.

I suppose it would be fair to question how this event can once again be something for the ordinary fan bearing in mind the immense demand for tickets coupled with the high demand from the club for tickets and the complete lack of a suitable sized venue in Swansea in which to hold it.

Did anyone else on here go and what are their views ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Annual award night on 21:12 - May 26 with 717 viewsmorningstar

Annual award night on 22:30 - May 25 by Swanseajill

Oh Behave,

Next you'll instigate another "away day" trip via the Internet ...as you've done in the past, and fuel up the opposition fans with yet more porky pies.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 22:37]

I'll have you know I did try too get a bus together recently but Tracey newcruise enquired about wheelchiar access. Lee wallis asked if I provided a nebuliser, and Toozey demanded that I supply incontinence pads as part of the price! it was far too much bother!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024