Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling 14:31 - May 21 with 6056 viewsshandyjack

Has he actually done anything wrong? Ok he's upset Liverpool fans by wanting to move on but most players use clubs as stepping stones to bigger and better clubs don't they.
All he has done is say he won;'t sign a new contract which he is perfectly entitled to do isn't he?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Sterling on 16:29 - May 22 with 1300 viewsjojaca

Another overrated English player, his stats don't set the world on fire. He's is a poor man's Theo Walcott. He will be sitting on bench somewhere in a few seasons and being compared to Scott Sinclair at City.

Even when you know, you never know?

Sterling on 16:36 - May 22 with 1280 viewsNeath_Jack

Sterling on 14:31 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

He's a first team coach.

We have a number of coaches and I imagine they all do different things. I assume that since we've finished as the eighth best club in the country, our coaching is very, very good, and the coaching team must equally be very, very good (incredible really, given how many on here slag off most of them fairly regularly).

And the 'make the tea' bit is a little overplayed given it was a light hearted answer to him being questioned about whether he would leave with Rodgers.

Thanks.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sterling on 16:54 - May 22 with 1248 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sterling on 13:38 - May 22 by Uxbridge

This'll be the player that Liverpool pilfered on the cheap from QPR. Ho hum.

They're all mercenaries. All of them. Even ours, if we're honest.

This is the point people seem to be missing. Why would Sterling be expected to have any real loyalty to Liverpool? They hardly plucked him from obscurity. He could probably have gone to 15-20 better clubs than QPR and been in a similar position now.

It's funny how loyalty isn't preached by pundits when talking about clubs further down the food chain.
Sterling on 17:34 - May 22 with 1206 viewswaynekerr55

Sterling on 14:31 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

He's a first team coach.

We have a number of coaches and I imagine they all do different things. I assume that since we've finished as the eighth best club in the country, our coaching is very, very good, and the coaching team must equally be very, very good (incredible really, given how many on here slag off most of them fairly regularly).

And the 'make the tea' bit is a little overplayed given it was a light hearted answer to him being questioned about whether he would leave with Rodgers.

You'd be surprised what goes on begins closed doors Lisa. There's some god awful practice at all levels of the game.

Although to be fair, Garry has certainly improved things in terms of the backroom staff compared to what it was anyway.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sterling on 17:37 - May 22 with 1203 viewslondonlisa2001

Sterling on 17:34 - May 22 by waynekerr55

You'd be surprised what goes on begins closed doors Lisa. There's some god awful practice at all levels of the game.

Although to be fair, Garry has certainly improved things in terms of the backroom staff compared to what it was anyway.

That may well be true. But given how awful all our lot supposedly are (O'Leary, Curt, etc etc regularly get pelters) then they must be doing something right. I imagine that football is relatively old fashioned in some ways compared to other sports coaching though.
Sterling on 17:45 - May 22 with 1193 viewswaynekerr55

Sterling on 17:37 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

That may well be true. But given how awful all our lot supposedly are (O'Leary, Curt, etc etc regularly get pelters) then they must be doing something right. I imagine that football is relatively old fashioned in some ways compared to other sports coaching though.

I've seen a session by KOL and it was decent to be fair. Curt is there as the good cop. He's got a good balance fair play.

You may as well have put a few traffic cones down as they would have been better than some of the clowns employed by saint Michael of ambivalence 😊

Sterling on 17:55 - May 22 with 1182 viewsApeShit

Sterling on 17:45 - May 22 by waynekerr55

I've seen a session by KOL and it was decent to be fair. Curt is there as the good cop. He's got a good balance fair play.

You may as well have put a few traffic cones down as they would have been better than some of the clowns employed by saint Michael of ambivalence 😊

Yet we seemed to do alright under them as well.
Sterling on 18:26 - May 22 with 1154 viewsmonmouth

Sterling on 17:55 - May 22 by ApeShit

The cones?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Sterling on 20:04 - May 22 with 1109 viewsDull1Thomas

Sterling on 17:45 - May 22 by waynekerr55

Aren't you just.

League Cup anyone, 9th in the League when winning said cup, being the darlings of Europe?

Why are self abusers (I take it from your name) such pathetic little people.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Sterling on 23:35 - May 22 with 1061 viewswaynekerr55

Sterling on 17:55 - May 22 by ApeShit

Difference being the manager was bothered. Also I said some of the staff 👍

Sterling on 23:39 - May 22 with 1054 viewswaynekerr55

Sterling on 20:04 - May 22 by Dull1Thomas

Aren't you just.

League Cup anyone, 9th in the League when winning said cup, being the darlings of Europe?

Why are self abusers (I take it from your name) such pathetic little people.

Self abuser by name? Ironic from the person with dull in his/her username and a poll asking whether huw should step down.

Now then, go back and read the post. Digest the fact one sentence said "SOME staff" and come back with some facts as to why you think I'm pathetic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024