Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 20:20 - May 22 with 20169 viewsAndy1300

Just been for a meal in the Riverside in Gorseinon and sir Huw was there with his family also having a meal.

Seems that Rossi's is out of favour now

Number 1 team in Wales

Huw Jenkins on 22:58 - May 22 with 2267 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 22:36 - May 22 by Lord_Bony

The worse case scenario being egg yoke mixed with BLOOD.

I had the most unfortunate experience recently whilst out dining of ordering a steak...rare...this was so rare it was still quivering on the plate. Anyway,I digress...needless to say when I cut into the steak a bloody mess ensued on the plate which soaked into the chips and mushrooms.

The final straw for me was when one of the fried eggs,which were undercooked ...resembling a snotty mess...actually ruptured pouring a seething mass of yoke and albumen pouring down the side of the plate.

Well it soon mixed with the blood and churned my guts I can tell you.

I ordered another steak with the waiter and as an after thought shouted to him..
"And this time nuke the bastard thing"...a most unsavoury experience.

I had a nasty experience with a steak at a French restaurant that was on the side of the Thames virtually opposite St Katherine's dock, I like my steak done medium, but this thing was virtually raw a decent vet would have saved it, the chef came out and was most apologetic, fair play then cooked me a new meal give me a couple of free drinks and didn't charge me for the meal, great service considering I didn't even make a fuss about it, I only asked them to chuck the steak back under the grill for another minute or two.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins on 23:03 - May 22 with 2256 viewsNogginthenog

Huw Jenkins on 22:19 - May 22 by Jackfath

When having gammon in a Harvester, always go for the EGG. You can get pinapple from the salad cart.

A little gammon/egg/pinapple tip for you.

The Harvester, Jesus that's scraping the barrel. Shuit food in Shiite surroundings
Huw Jenkins on 23:09 - May 22 with 2237 viewsLord_Bony

Cracking Max. And great service

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Huw Jenkins on 23:17 - May 22 with 2218 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 23:09 - May 22 by Lord_Bony

Cracking Max. And great service

We were so pleased we went there again the following night my missus, my lad and my good self and spent nearly 120 quid, expensive few days in London that was

Huw Jenkins on 23:19 - May 22 with 2216 viewsLord_Bony

Should have complained it was undercooked again...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Huw Jenkins on 23:20 - May 22 with 2213 viewsScoobyWho

When having gammon in a Harvester, always go for the EGG. You can get pinapple from the salad cart.

What ?
Your implying that a cold pineapple suffices ?
Just for an egg.
You have no hope if you employ a cold pineapple on such a dish.
The pineapple has to be hot and placed on top of the gammon in such a way as it looks almost like a hat. Leaving people to their own devices and then adding a salad bar situation is complete and utter madness.

Like dipping garlic bread in chicken gravy, it just doesn't work.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Huw Jenkins on 23:23 - May 22 with 2201 viewsAndy1300

Huw Jenkins on 22:27 - May 22 by ScoobyWho

Did you see him smile ?

Funnily enough, no

Number 1 team in Wales

Huw Jenkins on 23:24 - May 22 with 2198 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 23:19 - May 22 by Lord_Bony

Should have complained it was undercooked again...

The Peroni was flowing that night it was the lads 18th, but that posh sod was slurping double Jack and coke

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 23:26 - May 22 with 2191 viewsScoobyWho

Huw Jenkins on 23:23 - May 22 by Andy1300

Funnily enough, no

Rumour has it he did Smile once in 2009, some say it was wind, others believe he saw Tenko fall down a flight of steps at the Liberty.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Huw Jenkins on 23:56 - May 22 with 2159 viewsbuilthjack

Top tip

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huw Jenkins on 23:59 - May 22 with 2155 viewsbuilthjack

I had the most unfortunate experience recently whilst out dining of ordering a steak...rare...this was so rare it was still quivering on the plate. Anyway,I digress...needless to say when I cut into the steak a bloody mess ensued on the plate which soaked into the chips and mushrooms.

The final straw for me was when one of the fried eggs,which were undercooked ...resembling a snotty mess...actually ruptured pouring a seething mass of yoke and albumen pouring down the side of the plate.

I ordered another steak with the waiter and as an after thought shouted to him..

You should name and shame this place, it sounds gross

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huw Jenkins on 00:48 - May 23 with 2121 viewswaynekerr55

It's obvious they didn't REST the meat properly, hence the gushing of claret.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins on 01:11 - May 23 with 2117 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins on 22:58 - May 22 by max936

I had a nasty experience with a steak at a French restaurant that was on the side of the Thames virtually opposite St Katherine's dock, I like my steak done medium, but this thing was virtually raw a decent vet would have saved it, the chef came out and was most apologetic, fair play then cooked me a new meal give me a couple of free drinks and didn't charge me for the meal, great service considering I didn't even make a fuss about it, I only asked them to chuck the steak back under the grill for another minute or two.

Next time you're in town head over to Santa maria del sur, it's an Argentine steakhouse about a ten minute walk from Queenstown road station in Battersea. Cracking.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins on 06:43 - May 23 with 2069 viewsdgt73

Huw Jenkins on 20:29 - May 22 by Jackfath

I enjoy a Gammon with egg in there.

I thought you liked a nice sausage.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Huw Jenkins on 07:41 - May 23 with 2054 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 06:43 - May 23 by dgt73

Oh look out Kenneth Williams is up.

I love a nice sausage. Just. Like. You.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw Jenkins on 08:09 - May 23 with 1980 viewsbuilthjack

Huw Jenkins on 06:43 - May 23 by dgt73

Does Jackfath like the Glamorgan sausage or does he go further afield and eat those big German ones?

Huw Jenkins on 08:35 - May 23 with 1953 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 08:09 - May 23 by builthjack

Does Jackfath like the Glamorgan sausage or does he go further afield and eat those big German ones?

I like all sausages. All shapes and sizes. Don't you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Huw Jenkins on 08:39 - May 23 with 1947 viewsdgt73

Huw Jenkins on 08:35 - May 23 by Jackfath

I like all sausages. All shapes and sizes. Don't you?

We know....

Huw Jenkins on 08:55 - May 23 with 1930 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 08:39 - May 23 by dgt73

We know....

Builth didn't hence me responding to him you ignoramus.

Huw Jenkins on 08:59 - May 23 with 1923 viewsdgt73

Why are you so rude this morning.?...Im just pointing out that you like a sausage and how do i know ? Because you have said so in previous threads.

Huw Jenkins on 09:01 - May 23 with 1912 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 08:59 - May 23 by dgt73

Why are you so rude this morning.?...Im just pointing out that you like a sausage and how do i know ? Because you have said so in previous threads.

No. You were telling me that people knew when clearly one didn't as he was asking another poster, which incidentally wasn't you. You however decided you would poke your nose into my sausage and swallow it whole.

You filthy, filthy man.

Huw Jenkins on 09:03 - May 23 with 1908 viewsdgt73

Huw Jenkins on 09:01 - May 23 by Jackfath

No. You were telling me that people knew when clearly one didn't as he was asking another poster, which incidentally wasn't you. You however decided you would poke your nose into my sausage and swallow it whole.

You filthy, filthy man.

So that makes it ok for you to a verbally abuse me then ?

Huw Jenkins on 09:05 - May 23 with 1905 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 09:03 - May 23 by dgt73

So that makes it ok for you to a verbally abuse me then ?

My you're sensitive this morning.

Clam down.

Huw Jenkins on 09:18 - May 23 with 1895 viewsdgt73

Huw Jenkins on 09:05 - May 23 by Jackfath

My you're sensitive this morning.

Clam down.

Don't know what you're talking about.

Huw Jenkins on 09:29 - May 23 with 1877 viewsAnotherJohn

Popped into the Riverside for lunch while having my wife's car serviced a month or two back. They served up the most watery steak pie I've ever encountered Perhaps it was a bad day, but I have crossed this venue off my list.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024