Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 16:24 - May 23 with 1673 viewsunion_jack

saying all along that Ospreys never score late to take the game. Then we score in 80 mins.

Of course, it was fu@@ing disallowed.

I hate Munster, Irish rugby and that tw@t Owens with a passion.

Irish always lucky, hence the old adage.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys on 16:26 - May 23 with 1222 viewsDarran

Homophobe.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys on 16:28 - May 23 with 1214 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 16:26 - May 23 by Darran

Homophobe.

I lI've the logic behind that Dar

Ospreys on 16:32 - May 23 with 1204 viewsmonmouth

Edit - it's only rugby. Not called Nigel O'Wens for nothing though.
[Post edited 23 May 2015 16:38]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys on 16:36 - May 23 with 1190 viewsbuilthjack

Ospreys on 16:32 - May 23 by monmouth

Has he been given a backhander?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 16:36 - May 23 with 1187 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 16:32 - May 23 by monmouth

I thought it was just me! Thank the Lord.

As soon as I saw he was refine I knew Munster had the game. Played to the crowd too often as well.

C@nt!

Ospreys on 16:37 - May 23 with 1178 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 16:36 - May 23 by builthjack

I thought the last post was a bit heavy. I doubt it, but he's very popular over there.

Ospreys on 16:38 - May 23 with 1166 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 16:37 - May 23 by monmouth

I thought the last post was a bit heavy. I doubt it, but he's very popular over there.

Why on earth did you scrub your post Mon? Exactly to the point, not heavy at all!

Ospreys on 16:41 - May 23 with 1146 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 16:38 - May 23 by union_jack

Why on earth did you scrub your post Mon? Exactly to the point, not heavy at all!

I think the game is corrupt and is not a fair contest at any level. Owens' reffing just suits munster as he ignores all the areas of their blatant cheating. I didn't want to link the two things.

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 16:46 - May 23 with 1129 viewsAndy1300

Surely play on means just that?

Number 1 team in Wales

Ospreys on 17:08 - May 23 with 1087 viewsFlashberryjack

Ospreys on 16:36 - May 23 by builthjack

He needs a backhander...."Oooo! look at me" I'm Nigel Owens the homosexual referee.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ospreys on 17:33 - May 23 with 1062 viewsraynor94

Didn't the video replay show Owens was correct in disallowing the try as there had been a knock on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys on 17:54 - May 23 with 1045 viewsFlashberryjack

Ospreys on 17:33 - May 23 by raynor94

Didn't the video replay show Owens was correct in disallowing the try as there had been a knock on

Correct decision on that .....but very quck on the whistle for any Ospreys infringement, not so for the opposition.
I know I'm in the minority, but I can't stand him. And that's nothing to do with his sexuality.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ospreys on 19:09 - May 23 with 979 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 17:33 - May 23 by raynor94

Yes, that wasn't the issue for me, except how far you can go back, like saying that you can't have that goal because it wasn't a corner...looking at TV footage after the corner is awarded and the goal is scored. He was totally within the allowed parameters on that one though, a clear knock on. It was his determination to referee only one of the sides at the scrum and the breakdown that irritated me. Two muster tries came after infringements that were not reviewed...one collapsed scrum to prevent turnover and lying all over the ball on the floor.

Ospreys on 19:19 - May 23 with 964 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 19:09 - May 23 by monmouth

Yes, that wasn't the issue for me, except how far you can go back, like saying that you can't have that goal because it wasn't a corner...looking at TV footage after the corner is awarded and the goal is scored. He was totally within the allowed parameters on that one though, a clear knock on. It was his determination to referee only one of the sides at the scrum and the breakdown that irritated me. Two muster tries came after infringements that were not reviewed...one collapsed scrum to prevent turnover and lying all over the ball on the floor.

Munster have always lived close to the laws of the game and always get away with it, reminds me a lot of the old Llanelli team when the likes of Phil May was playing, he'd never survive in todays game, as for Nigel Owens he is the best referee in World Rugby bar none for me, that said I haven't seen the game today so can't comment.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys on 19:21 - May 23 with 955 viewsorion3016

Gutted watching the end of that game today , so near yet so far

Be over there now after

Ospreys on 19:22 - May 23 with 954 viewsJackfath

How can he referee a game between two sides int he semi final when he is from one of the areas involved?

Neutral refs needed surely.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys on 19:28 - May 23 with 945 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 19:22 - May 23 by Jackfath

How can he referee a game between two sides int he semi final when he is from one of the areas involved?

MY thoughts exactly.

Plenty of refs to chose from.

Ospreys on 19:38 - May 23 with 925 viewssherpajacob

It was a knock on, but nigel said "play on". By playing on past the 80 minutes it then guaranteed ospreys couldnt win.

Should have either, allowed the try, because he said play on, or played the scrum from the knock on, beacause it happened within the 80 minutes.

Nigels decision to say play on and then come back for the tmo meant we couldnt win whatever happened.

If it had gone back to the scrum, we had every chance of getting a penalty to tie the game, we marmalised their scrum in the 2nd half but dont remember us getting a single penalty from it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ospreys on 19:40 - May 23 with 920 viewsmonmouth

I'd settle for competent refs. In rugby and football. Yes though, of course they should be neutral.

Ospreys on 19:42 - May 23 with 911 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 19:38 - May 23 by sherpajacob

It was a knock on, but nigel said "play on". By playing on past the 80 minutes it then guaranteed ospreys couldnt win.

Should have either, allowed the try, because he said play on, or played the scrum from the knock on, beacause it happened within the 80 minutes.

Nigels decision to say play on and then come back for the tmo meant we couldnt win whatever happened.

If it had gone back to the scrum, we had every chance of getting a penalty to tie the game, we marmalised their scrum in the 2nd half but dont remember us getting a single penalty from it.

Ospreys scrum was clearly superior. Scrum penalties were Munster 3 Ospreys 0.

Ospreys on 19:52 - May 23 with 889 viewsymaohyd

Absolutely, the point is a ref will be in danger of favouritism either way. One, obviously favouring his countrymen, the other going out of his way to prove he isn't favouring them.

The Ospreys messed up out in Galway. As close as it was today, never thought they'd win again over there.

Shame as they were arguably the best team over the season.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Ospreys on 19:53 - May 23 with 887 viewsJackfath

Ospreys on 19:52 - May 23 by ymaohyd

Absolutely, the point is a ref will be in danger of favouritism either way. One, obviously favouring his countrymen, the other going out of his way to prove he isn't favouring them.

The Ospreys messed up out in Galway. As close as it was today, never thought they'd win again over there.

Shame as they were arguably the best team over the season.

They were as they finished top, didn't they?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys on 20:25 - May 23 with 835 viewsAndy1300

Ospreys on 19:53 - May 23 by Jackfath

They were as they finished top, didn't they?

No,they finished '4th

They had Irish reed for leinster game over here and he was so biased toward them it was shocking

Number 1 team in Wales

Ospreys on 20:34 - May 23 with 818 viewssherpajacob

Ospreys on 20:25 - May 23 by Andy1300

No,they finished '4th

They had Irish reed for leinster game over here and he was so biased toward them it was shocking

They finished 3rd, if theyd scored one more try agaonst connaught last week they would have been top, and had a home semi final.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ospreys on 20:39 - May 23 with 811 viewsAndy1300

Ospreys on 20:34 - May 23 by sherpajacob

They finished 3rd, if theyd scored one more try agaonst connaught last week they would have been top, and had a home semi final.

Sorry, my mistake

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024