Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
family off to Syria 13:04 - Jun 19 with 5475 viewsNogginthenog

Why is this constantly splashed across the news. Who gives a f that they've gone. If that's their choice it's up to them.
family off to Syria on 14:12 - Jun 19 with 3642 viewsDarran

I wholeheartedly agree,who gives a f*ck about them the government should call an amnesty for two weeks and put on a plane for whoever wants to go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

family off to Syria on 14:40 - Jun 19 with 3619 viewsgorsjack

To be perfectly honest i've had an absolute t@t full of this muslim /isis crap.the news is mostly made up of issues relating these 2 groups.i wish the british government would sort it all out
family off to Syria on 15:50 - Jun 19 with 3575 viewsQuakerJack

I am in agreement with you all, I have to turn the radio off when they start talking about it because it starts me off ranting. They choose to go... let them...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

family off to Syria on 17:25 - Jun 19 with 3501 viewsDr_Winston

I wouldn't imagine that the kids had an awful lot of choice in the matter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

family off to Syria on 18:10 - Jun 19 with 3468 viewsPozuelosSideys

family off to Syria on 17:25 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't imagine that the kids had an awful lot of choice in the matter.

Nope. But the thing is, if the mothers were prepared to do this and leave like that with their kids, the kids would have stood little chance here anyway as they would have been brainwashed by their family into accepting that ideology. Best for everyone that they left.

Much like any others do with those preferences - just make sure to leave your British passporty at the exit.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

family off to Syria on 19:15 - Jun 19 with 3433 viewsNogginthenog

A friend of one of the mother's said that they didn't want to bring up their children here ! Infinitely better life under IS in a war zone so there you go.
family off to Syria on 11:13 - Jun 20 with 3326 viewsphact0rri

Yeah they've been on it. that and they bring up that guy from cardiff, The taxi driver interview was pretty entertaining though.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

family off to Syria on 13:46 - Jun 20 with 3278 viewsVetchitBack

Not often I agree with Anjem Choudhary but I saw him saying words to the effect:

"You (British) people say to me and others if you don't like it here go to an Islamic country. Now we're doing that and it's still wrong?"

Maybe it's just me but the wording of comments from an Imam were quite telling:

"Why would they want to take their children to a warzone?"

NOT

"Why would they want to take their children to a bloodthirsty, ultra-conservative theocracy?"

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

family off to Syria on 13:58 - Jun 20 with 3260 viewsPozuelosSideys

family off to Syria on 13:46 - Jun 20 by VetchitBack

Not often I agree with Anjem Choudhary but I saw him saying words to the effect:

"You (British) people say to me and others if you don't like it here go to an Islamic country. Now we're doing that and it's still wrong?"

NOT

"Why would they want to take their children to a bloodthirsty, ultra-conservative theocracy?"

The most telling part of that comment is the "You (British) people.."

Its very much an "us and them situation". They dont see themselves as British and therefore have no intention of adopting British culture - therein lies the problem.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

family off to Syria on 14:12 - Jun 20 with 3240 viewsDarran

family off to Syria on 13:46 - Jun 20 by VetchitBack

NOT

They should send him back to where he came from.

family off to Syria on 16:58 - Jun 20 with 3185 viewsJackhero

family off to Syria on 13:58 - Jun 20 by PozuelosSideys

The most telling part of that comment is the "You (British) people.."

Its very much an "us and them situation". They dont see themselves as British and therefore have no intention of adopting British culture - therein lies the problem.

agreed

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

family off to Syria on 21:37 - Jun 21 with 3088 viewsNogginthenog

The latest from BBC news, the family say its the police's fault.
family off to Syria on 21:50 - Jun 21 with 3079 viewsDarran

family off to Syria on 21:37 - Jun 21 by Nogginthenog

The latest from BBC news, the family say its the police's fault.

I saw that on Twitter earlier from the Independent though the Independent link seems to have been taken down now.

family off to Syria on 21:57 - Jun 21 with 3067 viewsGowerjack

Now

Where is Lohengrin when needed for some historical context ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

family off to Syria on 22:35 - Jun 21 with 3041 viewscwrw

I would let them all go and never let them back. Decent laws abiding people wouldn't want to go in the first place
family off to Syria on 22:44 - Jun 21 with 3029 viewsNogginthenog

family off to Syria on 21:50 - Jun 21 by Darran

I saw that on Twitter earlier from the Independent though the Independent link seems to have been taken down now.

Here's the BBC article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33216195
family off to Syria on 23:01 - Jun 21 with 3014 viewsLohengrin

family off to Syria on 21:57 - Jun 21 by Gowerjack

Now

Where is Lohengrin when needed for some historical context ?

Historical parallels for Britons going to fight in the east? There are plenty of instances that would encompass the Crusades, Byron's Captaincy of the Greeks as they sought to drive out the Turk even, and this is interesting, tales of the remnant of King Harold's Huskarls seeking mercenary employment in The Orient after Hastings

All these stories however have no relation to the people we are talking about here. These are the very "Musselmen," the "Sons of Mahound" that our antecedents went abroad to fight against. The same people Giraldus Cambrensis toured the length and breadth of Wales exhorting everybody to prepare for war against..... I think the old boy would have rather enjoyed all this palaver.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

family off to Syria on 03:35 - Jun 22 with 2969 viewsHumpty

family off to Syria on 14:12 - Jun 20 by Darran

They should send him back to where he came from.

Not much point in sending him back to London. He's already there.
family off to Syria on 07:36 - Jun 22 with 2943 viewsHighjack

family off to Syria on 14:12 - Jun 19 by Darran

I wholeheartedly agree,who gives a f*ck about them the government should call an amnesty for two weeks and put on a plane for whoever wants to go.

And then accidentally shoot the plane down as it goes over the English Channel.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

family off to Syria on 22:29 - Jun 22 with 2836 viewsScoobyWho

I'm fairly certain that if the Govt were to run free trips to ISIS land each week it would be far more cost effective than policing these cnts in the UK and paying lip service to the latest bunch of bleaters blaming our countries security services for 'instigating ' these women terrorists leaving.

Fcking nonsense this whole matter is, we could do a lot worse than to declare war on these twunts within our borders and hang a few of the scumbags. And yes, I would gladly help. Let's start with that TW AT Keith Vaz, hateful tart of a man.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

family off to Syria on 22:45 - Jun 22 with 2821 viewsjackportis

Why doesn't the govt expell 2 generations of family back in the event one family member wants to go. It's not racist just puts responsibility back on the family to sort out the problem members. Also why doesn't the Muslim leaders do political broadcasts educating their members.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

family off to Syria on 06:06 - Jun 23 with 2795 viewsHumpty

family off to Syria on 22:45 - Jun 22 by jackportis

Why doesn't the govt expell 2 generations of family back in the event one family member wants to go. It's not racist just puts responsibility back on the family to sort out the problem members. Also why doesn't the Muslim leaders do political broadcasts educating their members.

Brilliant idea. If anyone commits a crime their grandparents should be deported. The fact that they have committed no crime doesn't matter. Someone in their family did so they should all go.

You do support this plan for everyone don't you? You don't just want to do it to brown people do you? You do?

Can we deport jackportis please. Britain doesn't need any more racists. Can we also deport his parents and grandparents as well because they've brought up someone who is racist and quite thick?

Sorry Gran. I know you've done nothing wrong but your oaf of a grandson is spreading hate on the internet. He's grooming other fairly thick f*ckwits on a football messageboard to be thick racists like him.

Off you go love. Bye. No you cant take your dog. F*ck off.

Seriously. How the f*ck can racist pigs like this post this type of sh*t and nobody says anything about it? Nobody disagrees? Should we kill Keith Vaz as well?

Well done Phil. Nice little board you have going here. Showing Swansea City fans at their best. Good work for a Trust Chairman.
family off to Syria on 06:36 - Jun 23 with 2789 viewsScoobyWho

family off to Syria on 06:06 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Brilliant idea. If anyone commits a crime their grandparents should be deported. The fact that they have committed no crime doesn't matter. Someone in their family did so they should all go.

You do support this plan for everyone don't you? You don't just want to do it to brown people do you? You do?

Can we deport jackportis please. Britain doesn't need any more racists. Can we also deport his parents and grandparents as well because they've brought up someone who is racist and quite thick?

Sorry Gran. I know you've done nothing wrong but your oaf of a grandson is spreading hate on the internet. He's grooming other fairly thick f*ckwits on a football messageboard to be thick racists like him.

Off you go love. Bye. No you cant take your dog. F*ck off.

Seriously. How the f*ck can racist pigs like this post this type of sh*t and nobody says anything about it? Nobody disagrees? Should we kill Keith Vaz as well?

Well done Phil. Nice little board you have going here. Showing Swansea City fans at their best. Good work for a Trust Chairman.

It's a pretty emotive subject humpty, gets the juices flowing you know.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

family off to Syria on 11:01 - Jun 23 with 2760 viewsjackthepeg

Why is this even allowed on a football forum!
And why are such hateful and possibly racist comments not removed !
family off to Syria on 11:15 - Jun 23 with 2753 viewsDull1Thomas

Our media has a lot to answer for generating hatred.
As you say, 'Why is this constantly splashed across the news. Who gives a f that they've gone. If that's their choice it's up to them.'

The vast majority of muslims want nothing to do with Islamic extremists - just like the vast majority of christians want nothing to do with Christian extremists.
We live in a period when ISIS and the like are the violent, apocalyptic conversion religious group.
In the past that has been the Roman Catholics, Nazi Party, The People's Party, Caliphates, Stalinists, Khmer Rouge, European Colonialists.
Treatment of native Americans, Australians and Africans by white Christian Europeans was similar in nature to what we are witnessing i Syria & Iraq today. A quick look at the a modern Christian Bible (particularly OT) shows the region has been at war with itself for 5000 years.
The problem isn't muslim or christian it's any group that believes fairy stories give them the right to act as they wish and to exert power through violence.
It's the human condition.

On the case of the latest group to leave the UK - very un-Islamic for women to act against the wishes of their husbands. No sweetness in the afterlife for them (not that there is an afterlife).

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024