Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 14021 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:23 - Jun 29 with 3641 viewsdgt73

It's only because they have banned you for being the complete tosser you are.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:43 - Jun 29 with 3593 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:23 - Jun 29 by dgt73

It's only because they have banned you for being the complete tosser you are.

That's irrelevant the filth that's on there is shocking.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:50 - Jun 29 with 3565 viewsraynor94

After reading this thread I thought I'd have a look over there for the first time, well I certainly hope children don't read the threads on there, it's disgusting every post on there is littered with profanities

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 13:04 - Jun 29 with 3529 viewsDarran

Here's a funny joke.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:14 - Jun 29 with 3413 viewsDarran

I notice shw mae has posted a link from 2 years ago to address the free Wonky Sheep advertising on here,strangely though he hasn't mentioned the racism and anti-semetism.
I also notice in their thread they mention free advertising for the official travel club,they must be so proud to be associated with the Jew haters.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:35 - Jun 29 with 3364 viewsDarran

Wonky Sheep would never be allowed to advertise over there of course.

https://thejack.army/search/143649/

[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 14:54]

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:37 - Jun 29 with 3354 viewsDarran

Thank you swanjackal.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:40 - Jun 29 with 3340 viewsScoobyWho

The site has no credibility - they had their chance to back up their threats and lies at the last trust meeting, not even chopsy face turned up, waste of skin the lot of em.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:50 - Jun 29 with 3316 viewswhiterock

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:40 - Jun 29 by ScoobyWho

The site has no credibility - they had their chance to back up their threats and lies at the last trust meeting, not even chopsy face turned up, waste of skin the lot of em.

don't feed them the oxygen they crave
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:54 - Jun 29 with 3305 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:40 - Jun 29 by ScoobyWho

Even though, I agree with some of what Darran has said about individual posts, and some situations, I find the whole judgement of a site based on certain individual posters a bizarre thing. Your statement is odd in itself, your dislike of certain posters, and their views clouds your judgement. I post on both, and am able to make judgement on a poster and his views, and not pigeonhole all into a group. There are posters on both sites that I just skip over, and it makes things a lot easier to read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:00 - Jun 29 with 3279 viewsJackSomething

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:54 - Jun 29 by swanjackal

Even though, I agree with some of what Darran has said about individual posts, and some situations, I find the whole judgement of a site based on certain individual posters a bizarre thing. Your statement is odd in itself, your dislike of certain posters, and their views clouds your judgement. I post on both, and am able to make judgement on a poster and his views, and not pigeonhole all into a group. There are posters on both sites that I just skip over, and it makes things a lot easier to read.

Can't argue with that. Not judging a whole group by the actions of a section of them is a lesson that seems pertinent considering some threads at the moment.

I've only paid a few visits to the other board and they do seem to have inherited some of the posters I prefer to skip over. I would say that the moderation here is better, as can be seen in this very thread.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:11 - Jun 29 with 3257 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:00 - Jun 29 by JackSomething

Can't argue with that. Not judging a whole group by the actions of a section of them is a lesson that seems pertinent considering some threads at the moment.

I've only paid a few visits to the other board and they do seem to have inherited some of the posters I prefer to skip over. I would say that the moderation here is better, as can be seen in this very thread.

Moderation has to be fair and unbias. Unfortunately, both here and elsewhere, it isn't often the case. I prefer posting on the other site, as the majority of the time it remains on task when it comes to footballing threads, where it most often does not end up being a tit for tat argument forgoing the points being made, but ends up with others attacking the poster directly, something the OP of this thread does often on here.

There is also a fine line modding. Sometimes over moderation kills a forum. Getting the balance right is something neither site has, or probably ever will, master.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 15:14]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:12 - Jun 29 with 3256 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:54 - Jun 29 by swanjackal

I seriously can't understand why the posts would be allowed on there,that Bovi prick must have something on the owner and mods to get away with that.
It's absolutely abhorrent.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:18 - Jun 29 with 3227 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:11 - Jun 29 by swanjackal

Moderation has to be fair and unbias. Unfortunately, both here and elsewhere, it isn't often the case. I prefer posting on the other site, as the majority of the time it remains on task when it comes to footballing threads, where it most often does not end up being a tit for tat argument forgoing the points being made, but ends up with others attacking the poster directly, something the OP of this thread does often on here.

There is also a fine line modding. Sometimes over moderation kills a forum. Getting the balance right is something neither site has, or probably ever will, master.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 15:14]

So you're trying to justify the racism and anti-semetism on there?

And me attacking the poster often is only in your head.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:25 - Jun 29 with 3207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice to see "the network" being so pro-active in removing the "clearly racist" joke. Ironic that the clear rampant homophobia and racism on display in a few other recent threads is un-tampered with. Not that I'm advocating that these threads should be removed mind you. I've always advocated that debate is better than censorship. Massive and laughable double standard by "the network" though.

Poll: Tory leader

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:28 - Jun 29 with 3200 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:25 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

Nice to see "the network" being so pro-active in removing the "clearly racist" joke. Ironic that the clear rampant homophobia and racism on display in a few other recent threads is un-tampered with. Not that I'm advocating that these threads should be removed mind you. I've always advocated that debate is better than censorship. Massive and laughable double standard by "the network" though.

I concur Andrew.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:30 - Jun 29 with 3196 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:18 - Jun 29 by Darran

So you're trying to justify the racism and anti-semetism on there?

And me attacking the poster often is only in your head.

What an odd summary, of something that I have not said. I will clarify, modding isn't great on either site, and shows bias on both. Both sites have bias, is it correct? No, it should be equal for all.

I can only comment from what I see. Yes, to my eye, a lot of posts made by yourself to some specific posters are very antagonistic. I'm sorry that you disagree, but that is how it comes across.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:34 - Jun 29 with 3183 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:12 - Jun 29 by Darran

I seriously can't understand why the posts would be allowed on there,that Bovi prick must have something on the owner and mods to get away with that.
It's absolutely abhorrent.

I have people I don't tend to read often, on both sites.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:54 - Jun 29 with 3146 viewsDarran

And there you go Bovis trying to justify laughing at millions of Jews being killed because I wished a painful death on one piece of racist scum.
It won't be long before the mods will be agreeing with him,the mods do seem to have an incestuous relationship with him for some reason.
Oh I know throw him a pasty.

WTF?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:18 - Jun 29 with 3089 viewsLohengrin

What is an anti-semite anyway? Is it somebody with enough backbone not to bend the knee to the golden calf and swallow a prostituted media's lie after lie?

If so count me in.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:24 - Jun 29 with 3072 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:18 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

What is an anti-semite anyway? Is it somebody with enough backbone not to bend the knee to the golden calf and swallow a prostituted media's lie after lie?

If so count me in.

To be fair I think most of us counted you in t o that particular group years ago. You're not exactly shy about it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:26 - Jun 29 with 3066 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:24 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair I think most of us counted you in t o that particular group years ago. You're not exactly shy about it.

Not since I began reading in earnest at a tender age, Clase.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:42 - Jun 29 with 3026 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:24 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

The user name is a hint !
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:44 - Jun 29 with 3013 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:42 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

The user name is a hint !

His previous one years ago was "Lord Haw Haw". The little tinker.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:46 - Jun 29 with 3003 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:44 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

His previous one years ago was "Lord Haw Haw". The little tinker.

oh I remember that name - I didn't know it was Lohengrin.

I flicked over to 'the other site' earlier to have a look after Darran's post. I assume that Hugh Jampton is Warwick :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024