Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes Relishing Hard Work 07:01 - Jun 30 with 1518 viewsPhil_S

Matt Grimes is a player with a big future ahead of him and as he reported back for pre-season training with the Swans this week then he was relishing the challenges ahead in his first pre-season with the Swans.

full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39096/grimes-relishing-ha
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 07:25 - Jun 30 with 1484 viewsairedale

Blimey he's keen! You'd have thought that he would have had a bit more time off after his England commitments.

Signing a potential for the future England squad is prestigious for us too, shows our progress. Grimes' appetite for his job says something about the general attitude of our players too imo.
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 09:18 - Jun 30 with 1369 viewsZut_Alors

Anyone else reminded of Jack Wilshere when seeing Grimes play?

Of all the young talents, I think he's got the greatest potential. Interested to see how he gets on in pre-season, as I think he could be Ki's natural backup.
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 12:11 - Jun 30 with 1274 viewsjackthepeg

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 09:18 - Jun 30 by Zut_Alors

Of all the young talents, I think he's got the greatest potential. Interested to see how he gets on in pre-season, as I think he could be Ki's natural backup.

GodI hope not! if he is anything like Wilshere he will spend half the season out injured and half of any games he does play on his arse after falling over.
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 12:13 - Jun 30 with 1270 viewsairedale

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 12:11 - Jun 30 by jackthepeg

GodI hope not! if he is anything like Wilshere he will spend half the season out injured and half of any games he does play on his arse after falling over.

And always with a frown on his chops.

#frownface.
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 12:46 - Jun 30 with 1222 viewsSwan91

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 09:18 - Jun 30 by Zut_Alors

There are 3 youngsters I really want to see play a part in pre season and that's grimes, barrow and gorre. Would be the perfect time to see if they can step up to certain opposition. Also wandering how josh Sheehan will do. He had a good pre season 2 seasons ago so hopefully he is now on the edge of the 1st squad. Maybe 1 or 2 cup appearences?
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 15:39 - Jun 30 with 1077 viewsJBT95

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 07:25 - Jun 30 by airedale

Blimey he's keen! You'd have thought that he would have had a bit more time off after his England commitments.

Signing a potential for the future England squad is prestigious for us too, shows our progress. Grimes' appetite for his job says something about the general attitude of our players too imo.

F8ck Ingurland.
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 15:40 - Jun 30 with 1074 viewsJBT95

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 12:46 - Jun 30 by Swan91

There are 3 youngsters I really want to see play a part in pre season and that's grimes, barrow and gorre. Would be the perfect time to see if they can step up to certain opposition. Also wandering how josh Sheehan will do. He had a good pre season 2 seasons ago so hopefully he is now on the edge of the 1st squad. Maybe 1 or 2 cup appearences?

Sheehan played in the Rotherham league cup game last year and did well.
Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 16:45 - Jun 30 with 1013 viewsJackSomething

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 15:40 - Jun 30 by JBT95

Sheehan played in the Rotherham league cup game last year and did well.

I was at the Rotherham game and played well is being generous. Grimes showed more in his first sub appearance than Sheehan did in that whole game.

I'd love to see Sheehan do well enough to break through here, but it seems unlikely. You may not like Grimes being English, but he looks a far more promising prospect.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Grimes Relishing Hard Work on 19:50 - Jun 30 with 866 viewspierre91

.. Grimes is a class act and I look forward to his first team breakthrough in the next 18 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024