Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals 20:00 - Jul 10 with 3308 viewsdgt73

That's what it looks like now....just had a look on one of their forums and fair play they are trying their best to convince themselves....the pain of seeing Swansea in the PL is too much for them. Pmsl.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:04 - Jul 10 with 3290 viewsJethroJack

Who will they go for when Bristle City join us in the Prem & they're in League 1.
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:10 - Jul 10 with 3268 viewsmonmouth

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:04 - Jul 10 by JethroJack

Who will they go for when Bristle City join us in the Prem & they're in League 1.

Yeovil

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:17 - Jul 10 with 3245 viewsDarran

I'd say Bristol City are currently their rivals.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:47 - Jul 10 with 3161 viewsjackonicko

I have a vague recollection of a team called Cardiff, or something like that. But I can't quite place them.
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:49 - Jul 10 with 3148 viewsDr_Winston

When we're above them it's Bristol City. When they're above us then it's us.

They change their minds about who their rivals are more often than over whether they love Vinny or not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:57 - Jul 10 with 3124 viewstf_jack

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 20:49 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

When we're above them it's Bristol City. When they're above us then it's us.

They change their minds about who their rivals are more often than over whether they love Vinny or not.

Swindon are not popular in Bristol

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 21:31 - Jul 10 with 3051 viewssherpajacob

Haven't heard much from Jason Perry in the media recently, what does he think?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 05:17 - Jul 11 with 2860 viewsEdmundo

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 21:31 - Jul 10 by sherpajacob

He'll be there with 'his little pick and shovel' when they're in deep doo doo, helping to dig them out.

And when BBC Wales need a spokesman to tell them how fantastic the Capitols side are 😃

In the meantime......green envy everywhere 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 05:21 - Jul 11 with 2858 viewsjack247

Makes sense really. Same league, similar size, not far away.

Much like Bury and Rochdale probably don't class the Mandhester clubs as rivals
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 09:08 - Jul 11 with 2692 viewsTrundle10

Didn't you used to watch them play? I vaguely remember saying it previously..... obsessed.
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 09:44 - Jul 11 with 2640 viewsdgt73

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 09:08 - Jul 11 by Trundle10

Didn't you used to watch them play? I vaguely remember saying it previously..... obsessed.

This is what happens children - when you take crystal meth - you start hallucinating, not good,stay off it, or you'll end up like Trundle10 - fcuked.........
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 9:46]

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:14 - Jul 11 with 2597 viewsItchySphincter

Some of them have always claimed Brizzle City as their rivals, as long as I can remember.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:20 - Jul 11 with 2589 viewsblueytheblue

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:14 - Jul 11 by ItchySphincter

Some of them have always claimed Brizzle City as their rivals, as long as I can remember.

Valid points either way tbh.

From memory, we've had more seasons in the same division with Drizzle than you; as the nearest side other than yourselves, can see the rivalry there.

Nationally and geographically, yourselves would also be rivals.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:23 - Jul 11 with 2578 viewsdgt73

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:20 - Jul 11 by blueytheblue

Valid points either way tbh.

From memory, we've had more seasons in the same division with Drizzle than you; as the nearest side other than yourselves, can see the rivalry there.

Nationally and geographically, yourselves would also be rivals.

It's only because we are a PL club and you aren't.......cardiff's main rivals (today) are Swansea and anyone who says different is talking nonsense......I'm sure cardiff fans would rather beat swansea than bristol city any day of the week.

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:53 - Jul 11 with 2537 viewsblueytheblue

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:23 - Jul 11 by dgt73

It's only because we are a PL club and you aren't.......cardiff's main rivals (today) are Swansea and anyone who says different is talking nonsense......I'm sure cardiff fans would rather beat swansea than bristol city any day of the week.

Rubbish - people were making the claim about Drizzle being rivals before you got to the Prem so that's a ridiculous argument not borne out by facts.

As I said, there are arguments on both sides as to who our biggest rivals are. Personally, for me it's you then Drizzle.

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 11:01 - Jul 11 with 2520 viewsdgt73

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:53 - Jul 11 by blueytheblue

Rubbish - people were making the claim about Drizzle being rivals before you got to the Prem so that's a ridiculous argument not borne out by facts.

As I said, there are arguments on both sides as to who our biggest rivals are. Personally, for me it's you then Drizzle.

You just have to take a look on some cardiff forums next to nothing regarding bristol - but something about Swansea all the time.

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 16:04 - Jul 11 with 2318 viewsblueytheblue

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 11:01 - Jul 11 by dgt73

You just have to take a look on some cardiff forums next to nothing regarding bristol - but something about Swansea all the time.

Well, if you take forums as being gospel ;)

My own view is it's you lot, Drizzle then Weeds/Millfence/etc

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 17:28 - Jul 11 with 2248 viewsScoobyWho

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 21:31 - Jul 10 by sherpajacob

Jason Perry and the word ' think' in the same sentence 😄
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 17:29]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 2240 viewsScoobyWho

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 10:53 - Jul 11 by blueytheblue

Of course it's fcking Swansea ! Anyone who says any different is a fool.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 17:54 - Jul 11 with 2208 viewsTim_Harry

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 17:30 - Jul 11 by ScoobyWho

Of course it's fcking Swansea ! Anyone who says any different is a fool.

I thought this debate had been put to bed a few years ago when they had an attendance of something like 6,000 against Bristol City in the cup. We all know it would have been a sell out against us, whatever the competition.

It's a debate that only started because a few of them liked to believe that they were too big to call us rivals when Sam started buying success for them. Arrogant fools as they are!

Now that they're not having mega bucks thrown at them anymore, I expect their "main rivals" to start changing quite frequently in the coming years. It's gone from us to Bristol City so far. Newport and Rovers possibly next. Maybe our new feeder club might be able to give them a good tonking playing 'The Swansea Way' some time in the future. At least they won't have to travel too far for that.
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 18:18 - Jul 12 with 1962 viewsTrundle10

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 09:44 - Jul 11 by dgt73

This is what happens children - when you take crystal meth - you start hallucinating, not good,stay off it, or you'll end up like Trundle10 - fcuked.........
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 9:46]

Didnt you post saying you were going to watch them play v Chelsea.... I cannot be bothered to dig it out but you know its true friend.
So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 18:26 - Jul 12 with 1942 viewsdgt73

So it's Bristol City and not us that are kardiff's main rivals on 18:18 - Jul 12 by Trundle10

Didnt you post saying you were going to watch them play v Chelsea.... I cannot be bothered to dig it out but you know its true friend.

I was offered hospitality tickets free of charge and I didn't go and even if i did, it would hardly make me obsessed would it. PMSL.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024