Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 212852 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:57 - Aug 19 with 2689 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:55 - Aug 19 by morningstar

Oh is it? ive just subscribed logged in and went to match day pass and it says "technical issues please be patient"!!!!

Match day pass don't work. Try Events

Edit
-----

If events fails, go to calender,choose the game and you should get the choice of a number of streams.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2016 20:59]
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:00 - Aug 19 with 2677 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:24 - Aug 19 by pikeypaul

Let us know how it goes.

Although I find using iPad with universal tv be fine,my Kodi box to Tv is playing up on most sport add ons,still great for films,etc.

Yes I know I could reinstall,etc but getting lazy in my old age.

So far so good watching Manu game in glorious HD hope theres no problem tomorrow with Swans
also downloaded the app to tablet and the add on to kodi

fab!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:00 - Aug 19 with 2677 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:57 - Aug 19 by jedijack

Edit
-----

If events fails, go to calender,choose the game and you should get the choice of a number of streams.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 with 2671 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:00 - Aug 19 by morningstar

Awesome!!!! Are the 3pm's this good?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 with 2667 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:00 - Aug 19 by morningstar

http://streamtvbox.chatango.com/

Bookmark that mate, might come in handy
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 with 2932 viewsJackfath

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 by morningstar

Awesome!!!! Are the 3pm's this good?

Yes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:03 - Aug 19 with 2922 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 by jedijack

http://streamtvbox.chatango.com/

Bookmark that mate, might come in handy

done!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:04 - Aug 19 with 2918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Yes.

I couldn't get am HD stream for the Burnley game but the SD one was fine.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:04 - Aug 19 with 2918 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:01 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Yes.

Why haven't i done this before???? Wow!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:07 - Aug 19 with 2915 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:04 - Aug 19 by exiledclaseboy

I couldn't get am HD stream for the Burnley game but the SD one was fine.

There was a change made at half time, 2nd half was perfect HD.

Notification was posted in the link I posted above.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:08 - Aug 19 with 2905 viewsJackfath

Is it possible to record the matches on any device?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:11 - Aug 19 with 2902 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:57 - Aug 19 by jedijack

Edit
-----

This.

The direct link from the calendar may not always work so if not, just find the listed channel through the normal menu and Bob's your uncle.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:11 - Aug 19 with 2900 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:07 - Aug 19 by jedijack

There was a change made at half time, 2nd half was perfect HD.

Notification was posted in the link I posted above.

Ah right. I'm still new to all this. The HD stream first half kept breaking up and freezing. Thanks.

Poll: Tory leader

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 2884 viewsNeathJack

Looking at the worldwide schedule of TV coverage for tomorrows game, it should be on Bein 12 in the Sports HD section and also in SD & HD in the Events section.

Don't try and access through Matchday Pass as this doesn't work.

As mentioed by an earlier post, any issues tomorrow use the chatroom and it should be sorted out pretty quickly.

http://www.streamtvbox.chatango.com/
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 2861 viewsepaul

on the UK calendar it says MIo 104 for our game, whats this matchday pass on there then cant see that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:42 - Aug 19 with 2852 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:39 - Aug 19 by epaul

on the UK calendar it says MIo 104 for our game, whats this matchday pass on there then cant see that

It was on Milo 104 last week. My calendar doesn't show tomorrows games yet?

Matchday pass doesn't work so I wouldn't worry!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:07 - Aug 25 with 2636 viewsAlgorfajack

Hi People,
Looking for some kodi assistance here. I have an Android box with Helix 14.1 installed. Having lots of problems with addons not working at all so I am looking to update to Jarvis 16.0 & my question is how to do it?
I want a walk through if someone is willing to help.

I want to keep all my settings & addons if possible & if it makes it easier. Also, do I need to install Isengard before moving to Jarvis?
I know that I will not be able to upgrade to v17 as my android version is 4.2.2 & v17 requires 5.0 or later.

Cheers for any help

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:35 - Aug 26 with 2568 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:07 - Aug 25 by Algorfajack

Hi People,
Looking for some kodi assistance here. I have an Android box with Helix 14.1 installed. Having lots of problems with addons not working at all so I am looking to update to Jarvis 16.0 & my question is how to do it?
I want a walk through if someone is willing to help.

I want to keep all my settings & addons if possible & if it makes it easier. Also, do I need to install Isengard before moving to Jarvis?
I know that I will not be able to upgrade to v17 as my android version is 4.2.2 & v17 requires 5.0 or later.

Cheers for any help

You can update Kodi versions 14 or 15 straight to 16 without loosing any apps or data. Just go to the "google play store" app that should be on your box and search for "kodi for android". There is only one app for this called "Kodi XBMC foundation".

Choose this and the you will have an option on the right hand side to "update". Select this and the newest stable version, Jarvis 16.1 will be downloaded and installed.

The next time you open kodi you will see a screen saying something like "preparing for first run" and when this is finished, Jarvis 16.1 will open. You will still have your add ons but they should update as necessary. You may have to redo some links from your home screen depending on what skin you are using.

Any problems let me know. Good luck
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:10 - Aug 26 with 2534 viewsBLAZE

I tried updating my cousins box the other day, but his box boots straight into Kodi. Logging out of Kodi just takes you to a Kodi log in screen, unlike mine which takes you to the android home screen

Any idea how I boot into / access the usual android operating system to access the playstore?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:54 - Aug 26 with 2507 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:10 - Aug 26 by BLAZE

I tried updating my cousins box the other day, but his box boots straight into Kodi. Logging out of Kodi just takes you to a Kodi log in screen, unlike mine which takes you to the android home screen

Any idea how I boot into / access the usual android operating system to access the playstore?

It sounds to me that his box is running something called Open Elec. This replaces Android so that Kodi is the only app running which makes the box faster because nearly the whole memory is dedicated to Kodi and not the other Android apps that usually run on a box. Unfortunately I think this means that you won't be able to access the Play Store or indeed other apps as they aren't installed.

Maybe a search on Open Elec may help you. Sorry I can't help more.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:59 - Aug 26 with 2445 viewsBLAZE

Open Elec, you're right he is! I guess the only option is to wipe the box somehow, reinstall the Android O/S then reinstall Kodi from fresh?

Thanks for your help
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:45 - Aug 27 with 2391 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:59 - Aug 26 by BLAZE

Open Elec, you're right he is! I guess the only option is to wipe the box somehow, reinstall the Android O/S then reinstall Kodi from fresh?

Thanks for your help

No need to wipe it. If they just want the most up to date stable Kodi (16.1 Jarvis) just update Open Elec. Go into the Open Elec settings and make sure "automatic updates" are checked and this should update to the latest version and the latest Kodi. Sometimes this doesn't happen and you will have to do it manually or delete the current Open Elec and install new one. It does depend on the box type. Do you know what it is?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:47 - Aug 27 with 2386 viewsBLAZE

It's an MX Box. Thanks very much for your help, I'll take another look
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:04 - Aug 27 with 2371 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:47 - Aug 27 by BLAZE

It's an MX Box. Thanks very much for your help, I'll take another look

Let me know how you get on. My first box was an MX but it packed up some time last year. They are old technology now but they should work ok on Open Elec.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:20 - Aug 27 with 2353 viewsAlgorfajack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:35 - Aug 26 by Polskijack

You can update Kodi versions 14 or 15 straight to 16 without loosing any apps or data. Just go to the "google play store" app that should be on your box and search for "kodi for android". There is only one app for this called "Kodi XBMC foundation".

Choose this and the you will have an option on the right hand side to "update". Select this and the newest stable version, Jarvis 16.1 will be downloaded and installed.

The next time you open kodi you will see a screen saying something like "preparing for first run" and when this is finished, Jarvis 16.1 will open. You will still have your add ons but they should update as necessary. You may have to redo some links from your home screen depending on what skin you are using.

Any problems let me know. Good luck

Hi Polskijack,

Thanks for that advice, it worked a treat

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024