Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20711 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 02:11 - Aug 11 with 1265 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:44 - Aug 10 by perchrockjack

Fair play ,any hump post without abuse is worth the effort of reading through the endless filth.

As I say, anti semiotic ism is alive and well within our ranks, whereas Islamists are defended when the factors their extremists are killing worldwide.

Sorry Perch I don't understand what you have to say.

Could you elaborate please? I honestly don't know quite what point you're trying to make.

I write filth? I'm an antisemite? I defend muslim extremists?

I honestly don't have a f*cking scooby what you're on about.

Could you precisely explain what particular false accusation you're aiming at me please? Maybe then I'll be able to answer it. You dull c*nt.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:48 - Aug 11 with 1233 viewsperchrockjack

It's because you re you hump.

Is this where I know call you a complete arsewipe

Look at what you post and maybe quit posting in the middle of the night

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:12 - Aug 11 with 1199 viewsWarwickHunt

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:44 - Aug 10 by perchrockjack

Fair play ,any hump post without abuse is worth the effort of reading through the endless filth.

As I say, anti semiotic ism is alive and well within our ranks, whereas Islamists are defended when the factors their extremists are killing worldwide.

Semiotics on a football board?

Deserves an early Barthes, Shirley.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:18 - Aug 11 with 1189 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:12 - Aug 11 by WarwickHunt

Semiotics on a football board?

Deserves an early Barthes, Shirley.

How can you be Saussure ?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:27 - Aug 11 with 1181 viewsWarwickHunt

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:18 - Aug 11 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

How can you be Saussure ?

I read the signs.

*taps in*
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 13:30]
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:39 - Aug 11 with 1144 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Back on topic, there are some terrible hypocrites on here all on a one way charabanc to Perchie's burning hell.

How quickly we forget our own sinful crimes.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:42 - Aug 11 with 1143 viewsairedale

As a matter of interest, is Phil McCavity still on the run?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:06 - Aug 11 with 1097 viewsperchrockjack

Ok then, serious post.

This thread seems to have been derailed and no beeching pun.

I tell ya . outside this site and Wales possibly many of the so called great posts would be viewed with derision and the authors seen as complete knobs.

Hava nagila

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024