Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Challenge cup semi..saints v leeds 20:06 - Jul 31 with 1233 viewsperchrockjack

Yeah I know, but it's fast stuff and better than corrie.

Gonna be good.

Rhinos off to flyer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Challenge cup semi..saints v leeds on 08:13 - Aug 3 with 326 viewsbuilthjack

Going slightly off track, it really pees me off when some of the old boys in Welsh rugby clubs insist on calling football, soccer, as if it's a second class game, and then call rugby, football.
Crazy or what?

Back to the thread, Rugby League is a great game, super fit players.

What bores me in Union is the constant kicking from full back to full back, just giving possession away. It's equivalent to pumping the ball to the centre forward in football.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Challenge cup semi..saints v leeds on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 319 viewsperchrockjack

I m a dinosaur Builth. I d rather the days of "unassisted" line outs and scrums which were sorted by the front rows and not a look at me referee.

Played at its best, as Ive said Union ,at its best ,is a thing of real beauty.

League can be very one dimentional but at least its non stop and the poster who said "one step away from touch rugby " is a classic post.

Finally, Kevin Sinfield is as fine a captain and sportsman as you ll ever see and one of the best since Hanley who WAS the best. Anyone tell me Ellery Hanley couldn't handle Union would be considered insane.

Agree about the "football" but Yanks use it as to Aussies..

It might be a class issue here, which I was alluding to in a previous post about perceptions of both games in various parts of the country.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024