Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kits ranked by The Telegraph 14:13 - Aug 3 with 3940 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11773397/P

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:15 - Aug 3 with 3924 viewsMattG

The away shirt looks great on my 6 year old lad.

Oh my Lord - just seen Norwich's third kit.....
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 14:16]
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:18 - Aug 3 with 3903 viewsRancid

Swansea City away
For the love of all that's good and sensible in the world, what on earth has been allowed to happen here? A drastically ill-advised colour pairing, a total disregard for how they might match together, a pair of shorts you'd be horrified to wear alone in an isolated holiday home with only your immediate family for company. Real hall of shame stuff.

VERDICT: The horror, the horror

I must be the only one that likes it
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:20 - Aug 3 with 3893 viewsDarran

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:18 - Aug 3 by Rancid

Swansea City away
For the love of all that's good and sensible in the world, what on earth has been allowed to happen here? A drastically ill-advised colour pairing, a total disregard for how they might match together, a pair of shorts you'd be horrified to wear alone in an isolated holiday home with only your immediate family for company. Real hall of shame stuff.

I like it my grandson looks lush in it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:22 - Aug 3 with 3879 viewsWarwickHunt

It's growing on me though - I only vomited once during the second German game.
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:25 - Aug 3 with 3864 viewsWarwickHunt

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:18 - Aug 3 by Rancid

Swansea City away

FFS Chris, mun - those shorts...

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:27 - Aug 3 with 3847 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It was difficult on Saturday to avoid the fact that the away shirt does nothing for the fuller male figure.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:32 - Aug 3 with 3816 viewsPegojack

Very amusing article and, I'm afraid, spot on about both our home and away kit. There's nothing in either which would inspire me to fork out vast sums of money for them, they are both insipid.

As much as it grates to say it, Stoke appear to have the best look next season. The home shirt is clean, simple and striking, the away shirt shows us how we COULD have used blue and green.

Good job it's about football, not fashion!
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:36 - Aug 3 with 3783 viewsjasper_T

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:32 - Aug 3 by Pegojack

Very amusing article and, I'm afraid, spot on about both our home and away kit. There's nothing in either which would inspire me to fork out vast sums of money for them, they are both insipid.

As much as it grates to say it, Stoke appear to have the best look next season. The home shirt is clean, simple and striking, the away shirt shows us how we COULD have used blue and green.

Good job it's about football, not fashion!

The more I see of our home shirt the more I like last season's. They can say "copper" as much as they like, it still looks brown.

I love the away strip. It's brilliant.
Login to get fewer ads

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:38 - Aug 3 with 3774 viewsRancid

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:25 - Aug 3 by WarwickHunt

FFS Chris, mun - those shorts...

The shorts should have been the same navy blue as the tops, I'd agree on that but whenever I've seen them worn by fans on the streets then obviously they're only wearing the tops unless they're a bit errrr, weirdy.But with a pair of jeans or anything other than the green shorts I think it looks rather dapper.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 14:40]
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 15:18 - Aug 3 with 3644 viewsJackSomething

I'm more concerned by whoever that is they've chosen to 'model' the kits (along with Gomis in the away kit, on his own for the home). His veins on his arms make him look like he's been afflicted by some sort of alien virus.

On the kits themselves, it's good to see that Norwich have produced a third kit with the sole aim of actually looking worse than our away kit.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 15:55 - Aug 3 with 3515 viewsBanosswan

On the Newcastle home shirt "... the back looks like a bathroom."

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 17:01 - Aug 3 with 3364 viewsyescomeon

Top article that. Not sure I agree with him entirely. West Brom away is the best kit this season got to be.

Upthecity!

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 17:52 - Aug 3 with 3193 viewsGeoffThom

Don't know who comes up with some of these away strips of ours but I'm sure the fecker is colour blind some of our away strips over the past few years have been naff as is this years
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 17:57 - Aug 3 with 3177 viewssomersetsimon

Why on earth would Norwich have a 3rd kit that clashes with their own home kit?
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 18:00 - Aug 3 with 3172 viewsOldjack

Our away kit is harmful to eyes
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 18:00]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 18:14 - Aug 3 with 3126 viewsMarryGonk

I actually quite like the away kit this season, apparently not a popular opinion

The copper for the home kit is a very nice touch too.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 19:26 - Aug 3 with 2950 viewsNeath_Jack

Ours, Everton and Norwich, aways are the best looking kits on that list.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 20:30 - Aug 3 with 2825 viewsswanduck

I like our away kit and Newcastles home kit which is their second worst.

For me Watfords home and all Norwich's kits are the worst.

From the away kits the only ones I liked were probably ours, Southamptons, Bournemouths, Arsenals. Stokes, Spurs, Chelseas and Man Citys. The rest were ugly - I thought I read West Broms away shirt wasn't going to have a sponsor on this year, looked really smart before that ugly sponsor was stuck on the front.

The home kits are all pretty meh, don't think Chelsea's looks as smart with the new sponsor, my favourite is probably Man Citys.

Our home kit is okay, I prefer the white/copper to white and black, but it is not particularity inspiring. I would prefer a round neck and a different sponsor logo, our current one looks so crap on all our tops.
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 20:57 - Aug 3 with 2756 viewsMillie

Blue and green should never be seen and that's not copper
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 05:50 - Aug 4 with 2425 viewsAJ101

I think the kit manufacturers are just running out of ideas to differentiate the kits from the previous years, nearly all kits seem to get worse as the years go on. Thankfully our (Spurs) home kit isn't too bad but the colours of our second and third strips are painful.

Not sure what's going on with Norwich why the feck they have three strips all with the same colours?!? I actually looked up their kit manufacturer expecting it to be from a non footballing country that didn't understand the reasons for second and third kits but they're bloomin Italian.
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 11:49 - Aug 4 with 2235 viewsDull1Thomas

Home- classic white with copper trim. 10/10
Away - odd on the team but seeing people wearing them they look good imho

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 12:40 - Aug 4 with 2188 viewssomersetsimon

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 14:36 - Aug 3 by jasper_T

The more I see of our home shirt the more I like last season's. They can say "copper" as much as they like, it still looks brown.

I love the away strip. It's brilliant.

Not as brown as this one

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/this-seasons-worst-

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 09:04 - Aug 5 with 1906 viewsWarwickHunt

From The Guardian

The fashion view: How to make an impact on the pitch before you even kick a ball? Dressing in a combination of lime green and navy blue should do it. Swansea’s away kit is a very Nike Huarache colourway, and a contrast to home, which is white, elegant and very minimal, just as you might expect for a team dubbed the Swans. This kit shows they have something else in their locker: a bit of flair. With a statement like that, Garry Monk’s team has the potential to move into the top six this season — in the fashion league, anyway. (LC)

The sport view: Kermit-green shorts, plus humbug-stripe shirt, crowned with super-weird sponsors’ logo containing full coded details of the forthcoming robot apocalypse. Continues the Swansea tradition of experimental away kits. Unfortunately this one looks like it was designed by a toddler on a Haribo high. (BR)
Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 11:57 - Aug 5 with 1808 viewskarnataka

Kits ranked by The Telegraph on 11:49 - Aug 4 by Dull1Thomas

Home- classic white with copper trim. 10/10
Away - odd on the team but seeing people wearing them they look good imho

I wasn't sure about our away kit at first and when I saw someone we'd just signed holding up the shirt, I thought it looked like a towel. However, having since seen the players wearing it, I don't think it's too bad and I've seen plenty worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024