Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IDS 21:09 - Aug 18 with 6647 viewsSwanzay

Hes just like joseph goebbels

DWP admits using 'fake' claimants in benefit sanctions leaflet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33974674
IDS on 21:17 - Aug 18 with 2757 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They are great aint they

Vote Tory

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

IDS on 21:32 - Aug 18 with 2724 viewsScoobyWho

For illustration purposes only.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

IDS on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 2714 viewsexiledclaseboy

Duncan Smith in the most dangerous politician in the country. Driven by ideology, utterly ruthless and with free reign to do whatever he wants.

Poll: Tory leader

IDS on 22:06 - Aug 18 with 2680 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

IDS on 21:43 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

Duncan Smith in the most dangerous politician in the country. Driven by ideology, utterly ruthless and with free reign to do whatever he wants.

He's also a thick C@nt
Who said he can live on £53 a week no problem

People voted for this man

Unbelievable stuff

IDS on 22:15 - Aug 18 with 2620 viewsblueytheblue

If it's illustrating points, no issue whatsoever. Goebbels? What a pathetic claim.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

IDS on 22:32 - Aug 18 with 2590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IDS on 22:15 - Aug 18 by blueytheblue

If it's illustrating points, no issue whatsoever. Goebbels? What a pathetic claim.

Misinformation deliberately put out into the public domain in leaflets which demonizes a vulnerable section of our society.What's next, benefit claimants eat children? Yep, it's Nazi esque alright

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

IDS on 23:27 - Aug 18 with 2543 viewsblueytheblue

IDS on 22:32 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Misinformation deliberately put out into the public domain in leaflets which demonizes a vulnerable section of our society.What's next, benefit claimants eat children? Yep, it's Nazi esque alright

How exactly is it misinformation? Case studies... nothing more, nothing less. How exactly do either of those two "demonize a vulnerable section of our society"?

So what did those two state that was so "Nazi esque"? Work on your CV, something that aids getting a job. Informing someone in advance of a hospital appointment to allow a meeting to be reorganised.

Yup, I can see the demonization present in giving advice which admittedly is a) bloody obvious and b) common courtesy. If there was no photo and names on Person X and Y instead nobody would be complaining about the advice whatsoever.

IDS on 23:27 - Aug 18 with 2542 viewsblueytheblue

God help the left if they ever watch TV and see adverts - hint; the people in them are actors...

Login to get fewer ads

IDS on 23:45 - Aug 18 with 2473 viewsCottsy

IDS on 23:27 - Aug 18 by blueytheblue

How exactly is it misinformation? Case studies... nothing more, nothing less. How exactly do either of those two "demonize a vulnerable section of our society"?

So what did those two state that was so "Nazi esque"? Work on your CV, something that aids getting a job. Informing someone in advance of a hospital appointment to allow a meeting to be reorganised.

Yup, I can see the demonization present in giving advice which admittedly is a) bloody obvious and b) common courtesy. If there was no photo and names on Person X and Y instead nobody would be complaining about the advice whatsoever.

A case study would imply that it was a study of an actual case not IDS inventing a story about how happy they were to have their benefits stopped for two weeks so they could concentrate on getting their CV up to date.

No doubt "Sarah" was able to devote her time to writing her CV by spending all day in the local library so that she didn't have to use her own gas or electric and without the added distraction of having to eat she was able to be much more productive which made her work coach very happy.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

IDS on 23:46 - Aug 18 with 2471 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IDS on 23:27 - Aug 18 by blueytheblue

Oh for crying out loud Bluey, are you saying that the Tories are not suggesting the benefits bill is the evil that needs to be eliminated, pushing imaginary scenarios of someone on jobseekers allowance living the high life ? It's a lie mate, the largest chunk of our welfare bill is the state pension and the next major chunk is people who work but whose wages are so low they cannot survive without state aid? Perhaps the state should concentrate on eliminating the real evil - the low wage economy politicians from both mainstream parties helped to create. Perhaps people wouldn't have to claim then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

IDS on 00:26 - Aug 19 with 2443 viewsScoobyWho

IDS on 22:15 - Aug 18 by blueytheblue

Irony in illustrating my point.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

IDS on 01:17 - Aug 19 with 2424 viewsHumpty

This was discovered by someone putting in a Freedom of Information request. They knew it smelt dodgy so asked for details.

The Government now want to scrap the Freedom of Information act.

So in the future nosy bastards like us will no longer be able to tell if they're making things up.

We'll ask them for details and they'll be able to say "No! F*ck off!"
IDS on 02:13 - Aug 19 with 2410 viewsHidden_Hand

This is f*cking disgraceful.

The DWP has come out and grudgingly admitted that people on this leaflet who were ecstatic that their benefits had been sanctioned are completely fictional and bogus.

In Sarah's case, nothing says "helps me get back to work" like worrying all night about where the next meal is coming from.
IDS on 08:30 - Aug 19 with 2347 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Of all the scumbags we've had in Westmonster this a-hole is a real piece of work.

From crying crocodile tears at the deprivation on a sink estate a few years ago to demonising those in poverty as soon as he attained office.

It's like a Damascene conversion in reverse. I'm hoping that karma will come knocking on his door one dark night.
IDS on 08:46 - Aug 19 with 2334 viewsdgt73

I like IDS. The medicine may not taste nice to some- but it has to be taken.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

IDS on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 2307 viewsperchrockjack

Goeballs eh.

Hope his kids are safe and he doesn't take them mushroom picking.

Predicable stuff here from the usual .

Would be nice to see Jez laying into the feckless feckers procreateing a new generation of empty headed leeches sponsored by the State from cradle to grave

Tough,my arse.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

IDS on 09:52 - Aug 19 with 2277 viewsdgt73

IDS on 09:07 - Aug 19 by perchrockjack

Goeballs eh.

Hope his kids are safe and he doesn't take them mushroom picking.

Predicable stuff here from the usual .

Would be nice to see Jez laying into the feckless feckers procreateing a new generation of empty headed leeches sponsored by the State from cradle to grave

Tough,my arse.

Excellently put.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

IDS on 09:55 - Aug 19 with 2270 viewsperchrockjack

Its impossible to have debate on here with such strenchant views,like mine
but it aint Israel that s bombing half the world in the cause of Allah God.

Lefties for years have had Israel as their number 1 cause. Im not sure they give a shyte but its good to be seen as Israel haters .
Finally ,Isreal is a sovereign state at the UN and it aint going anywhere.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

IDS on 10:09 - Aug 19 with 2257 viewswaveydavey

What does 'strenchant' mean?
It's not in my dictionary - Perhaps I need a scouse one
IDS on 10:25 - Aug 19 with 2232 viewsWarwickHunt

IDS on 10:09 - Aug 19 by waveydavey

What does 'strenchant' mean?
It's not in my dictionary - Perhaps I need a scouse one

Allow me, I'm fluent in Perch...

IDS on 10:27 - Aug 19 with 2229 viewscontroversial_jack

IDS on 09:55 - Aug 19 by perchrockjack

Its impossible to have debate on here with such strenchant views,like mine
but it aint Israel that s bombing half the world in the cause of Allah God.

Lefties for years have had Israel as their number 1 cause. Im not sure they give a shyte but its good to be seen as Israel haters .
Finally ,Isreal is a sovereign state at the UN and it aint going anywhere.

Does anyone actually care about Israel?
IDS on 10:31 - Aug 19 with 2218 viewsJackSomething

So the case for the defence of IDS is being lead by Bluey, Perch and Dgt. It's hardly Johnnie Cochran and his team is it?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

IDS on 10:37 - Aug 19 with 2209 viewsDarran

IDS on 10:31 - Aug 19 by JackSomething

So the case for the defence of IDS is being lead by Bluey, Perch and Dgt. It's hardly Johnnie Cochran and his team is it?

That's quite funny for you JS,made me smile anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

IDS on 10:46 - Aug 19 with 2199 viewsyescomeon

IDS on 10:25 - Aug 19 by WarwickHunt

Allow me, I'm fluent in Perch...

Best comedy film of all time

Upthecity!

IDS on 11:15 - Aug 19 with 2164 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd expect old Perchy to bring up " Israel" in the next Garry Monk thread the way he's going.

What you going on about man ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024