Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team 16:13 - Aug 28 with 4030 viewsSwanjaxs

The Tigers Capital One Cup third round home tie with Swansea City will be played on Tuesday 22nd September (KO 7.45pm)

Season card holders that renewed on or before Saturday 23rd May 2015 will once again benefit for free entry to this game by simply turning up to thier usual turnstile and holding their season card under the barcode scanner.... taken from the official Hull City site
Now there's an idea aye Mr Dineen

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 23:22 - Aug 28 with 1244 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why should season tickets get in free? When I bought mine I knew it was ONLY for League games. £12 was a very fair price.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 12:05 - Aug 29 with 1165 viewsoldcob

We are not a charity FFS. Like it or not football these days is a business. If you don't think a game is worth the money thats charged for entrance, don't go. Simples.
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 12:11 - Aug 29 with 1164 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 19:37 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

So York refused to sell tickets cheaper than they were.did they? ... who's surmising now you really are twp aren't you

Yes I know this to be correct. Next question.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 14:13 - Aug 29 with 1130 viewsPhil_S

We also didn't give any free tickets to people who work for the DVLA
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 14:27 - Aug 29 with 1117 viewsjack247

Are Hull subsidising practically every ticket to every away game they play? It was £15 FFS. Ive got a season ticket, but think the discount you get compared to individual matches, plus the practicality aspect make it more than value for money as it is.
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:50 - Aug 29 with 1081 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 14:13 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

We also didn't give any free tickets to people who work for the DVLA

Conversely, the club also didn't get any money for those tickets.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:55 - Aug 29 with 1070 viewsNeathJack

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:50 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

So what exactly did happen with those tickets out of interest?

Everyone seems happy to say what didn't happen but not what did happen!
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:59 - Aug 29 with 1062 viewsPhil_S

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:50 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

No you are right they didn't from the DVLA but they did get the money for the tickets from FMC (or Compass or whatever they are called these days)
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:02 - Aug 29 with 1054 viewsPhil_S

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:55 - Aug 29 by NeathJack

So what exactly did happen with those tickets out of interest?

Everyone seems happy to say what didn't happen but not what did happen!

Not my words but this is the explanation I was given...

DVLA booked the stadium months ago, FMC did say to them at time of booking that because it was a Tuesday, they would have to wait to see what the Swans fixtures were. When the fixtures came out FMC saw the cup was on Wednesday and proceeded with the booking (the CO Cup is always pencilled in as a Wednesday but most clubs change it to a Tuesday)

FMC would have cancelled but asked Leigh for his thoughts, he said, you can either lock them in the Gower Suite and continue with the conference or purchase a 100 tickets and be allowed into the bowl, this is what FMC chose to do

Where the cock up came is that one of the organisers from the DVLA thought that as these tickets were paid for, he could make some money for charity with a donation in a bucket

FMC have been told that no bookings are to be made in future during the football season unless thoroughly investigated as games are more than likely to change

This post has been edited by an administrator
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:03 - Aug 29 with 1047 viewsNeathJack

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:02 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

DVLA booked the stadium months ago, FMC did say to them at time of booking that because it was a Tuesday, they would have to wait to see what the Swans fixtures were. When the fixtures came out FMC saw the cup was on Wednesday and proceeded with the booking (the CO Cup is always pencilled in as a Wednesday but most clubs change it to a Tuesday)

FMC would have cancelled but asked Leigh for his thoughts, he said, you can either lock them in the Gower Suite and continue with the conference or purchase a 100 tickets and be allowed into the bowl, this is what FMC chose to do

Where the cock up came is that one of the organisers from the DVLA thought that as these tickets were paid for, he could make some money for charity with a donation in a bucket

FMC have been told that no bookings are to be made in future during the football season unless thoroughly investigated as games are more than likely to change

Gracias.
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:05 - Aug 29 with 1044 viewsPhil_S

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:03 - Aug 29 by NeathJack

Gracias.

Welcome, not sure when you read it but I did add a line as well that said these weren't my words but the explanation I was given
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:10 - Aug 29 with 1037 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:05 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

Welcome, not sure when you read it but I did add a line as well that said these weren't my words but the explanation I was given

nothimg to see here.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:43]

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:13 - Aug 29 with 1031 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:02 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

You do realise that by destroying these conspiracy theory's.......isn't good for the number of hits on here.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:25 - Aug 29 with 1013 viewsNeathJack

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:05 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

The only thing I would say in response is that on Twitter, LD seemed blissfully unaware of all this.
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:30 - Aug 29 with 1009 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:25 - Aug 29 by NeathJack

The only thing I would say in response is that on Twitter, LD seemed blissfully unaware of all this.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:44]

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:34 - Aug 29 with 940 viewsPhil_S

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:10 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

nothimg to see here.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:43]

That's not what was posted though?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:35 - Aug 29 with 922 viewsScoobyWho

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:30 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:44]

Or to find out the facts before commenting ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:36 - Aug 29 with 932 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:35 - Aug 29 by ScoobyWho

Or to find out the facts before commenting ?

Potentially yes.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:37 - Aug 29 with 928 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:34 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

That's not what was posted though?

I see.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:42]

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:39 - Aug 29 with 921 viewsPhil_S

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:37 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

I see.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:42]

Is my understanding yes...

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:42 - Aug 29 with 910 viewsNeathJack

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:39 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

I do hope that they managed to come up with a new name for the IT department.

Never let it be said our taxed aren't spent well.

F*** my eyes.
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:44 - Aug 29 with 905 viewsjackharris

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:39 - Aug 29 by Phil_S

1pm to 4pm???

How long would it have taken for them to leave? And turn the room around if it was used for the match!

They could have used the Landore Academy, construction work permitting?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024