Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is there no official X Factor thread? 20:30 - Aug 29 with 13649 viewslifelong

This year.

It's back.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:26 - Dec 13 with 844 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me it's a Bob Dylan song. I thought he was supposed to be good.

Poll: Tory leader

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:29 - Dec 13 with 827 viewsJackfath

She's owned tonight. Cowell is a massive C UNT.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:32 - Dec 13 with 817 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Guardian's live blog of this is as entertaining as ever.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/live/2015/dec/12/the-x-factor-final-2015

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:32 - Dec 13 with 815 viewslifelong

Didn't think much of the song, at least Louisa could sing it, don't know what Reggie and Bollie were doing.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:34 - Dec 13 with 811 viewsjackonicko

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:32 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/live/2015/dec/12/the-x-factor-final-2015

The main reason I stick with the X factor is the Stu Heritage live blog to accompany. Tremendous.

Blardigan was inspired :)
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:41 - Dec 13 with 793 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adele. Kill me now.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:43 - Dec 13 with 785 viewslifelong

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:41 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

Adele. Kill me now.

I like Adele.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:56 - Dec 13 with 758 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fix.

Login to get fewer ads

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:02 - Dec 13 with 745 viewsDarran

Just thinking about it X-Factor have now ruined a Leonard Cohen song and a Bob Dylan song.
Mmmmmmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:04 - Dec 13 with 739 viewsPhil_S

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:32 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

It's just genius

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:11 - Dec 13 with 732 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:02 - Dec 13 by Darran

Just thinking about it X-Factor have now ruined a Leonard Cohen song and a Bob Dylan song.
Mmmmmmm.

Like you, they're trolling Perch.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:32 - Dec 13 with 704 viewsDarran

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:11 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

Like you, they're trolling Perch.

Why Andrew? Why?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 22:37 - Dec 13 with 695 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 21:43 - Dec 13 by lifelong

I like Adele.

If she entered next year she'd stand a good chance of winning this. In fact she could be nailed on .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024