Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 15:12 - Sep 1 with 7705 viewsbuilthjack

I heard that Stoke are taking him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Michu on 10:13 - Sep 4 with 1300 viewsScoobyWho

This has got an amicable insurance claim and retirement written all over it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu on 10:31 - Sep 4 with 1231 viewsLord_Bony

Michu on 10:13 - Sep 4 by ScoobyWho

The club is being sued for not making the advertisement hoardings out of foam core board,so as to lessen the impact on players ankles when they are being kicked at violently during goal celebrations...it's what I been told anyway.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michu on 10:45 - Sep 4 with 1174 viewsWhiterockin

Michu on 09:55 - Sep 4 by Lord_Bony

I would imagine if the club wanted him there for training and he did nt turn up consistently,they could sue for breach of contract and terminate possibly.

It does seem he is being told to stay away for some reasons we can only speculate at this stage.

It can't be injury problems if he s being touted about for a transfer.

This has been discussed on the other Michu thread.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/153358/michu-turns-down-

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Michu on 10:45 - Sep 4 with 1174 viewsDr_Winston

Michu on 10:13 - Sep 4 by ScoobyWho

Some people have been saying for a good eighteen months that Michu is physically done. The fact that he can't even find someone to take him on a free (can you see uss wanting a fee?) makes that even clearer.

A retirement through injury is for me an inevitability at this point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 10:55 - Sep 4 with 1144 viewsairedale

Michu on 10:45 - Sep 4 by Dr_Winston

Some people have been saying for a good eighteen months that Michu is physically done. The fact that he can't even find someone to take him on a free (can you see uss wanting a fee?) makes that even clearer.

A retirement through injury is for me an inevitability at this point.

It'll all come out in the wash, but I reckon there's a slate or two missing as well.
Michu on 15:09 - Sep 4 with 806 viewsdobjack2

Will he get inducted into our wall of fame?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024