Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal transfer window 20:10 - Sep 1 with 4498 viewslovejuicejack

Seriously, what is Arsene doing, nothing again, is it a massive game of dare with him.
Arsenal transfer window on 20:32 - Sep 1 with 4412 viewsSwansNZ

Consistently a top 4 team and paid for a massive new stadium. You could say they are run very well — better than their rivals splashing out millions on crap players.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Arsenal transfer window on 20:55 - Sep 1 with 4337 viewslovejuicejack

Arsenal transfer window on 20:32 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Consistently a top 4 team and paid for a massive new stadium. You could say they are run very well — better than their rivals splashing out millions on crap players.

You make a fair point but from the point of view of winning titles and trophies which a club like arsenal should be doing, it's not happening is it. Try asking some of their fans. Surely they must have funds for new players by now the stadium is paid for?
Arsenal transfer window on 20:57 - Sep 1 with 4331 viewslovejuicejack

Not that I give a flying fok about arsenal mind, just one of life's great Arthur C Clarkes.
Arsenal transfer window on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 4297 viewsSwansNZ

Arsenal transfer window on 20:55 - Sep 1 by lovejuicejack

You make a fair point but from the point of view of winning titles and trophies which a club like arsenal should be doing, it's not happening is it. Try asking some of their fans. Surely they must have funds for new players by now the stadium is paid for?

Their fans are like any other at a top club — spoilt b@stards, who think they are entitled to win everything. While not winning the PL for over 10 years, they have won the FA cup twice in a row, so it's not all doom and gloom for them.

Easy to say from a “lower” position, but I’d rather follow the Arsenal way than the Man City/Utd/Chelsea way — or Liverpool way, who spunk millions and have less to show for it than Arsenal.

Arsenal transfer window on 21:07 - Sep 1 with 4283 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Arsenal transfer window on 20:57 - Sep 1 by lovejuicejack

Not that I give a flying fok about arsenal mind, just one of life's great Arthur C Clarkes.

Poies????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Arsenal transfer window on 22:13 - Sep 1 with 4186 viewslovejuicejack

Arsenal transfer window on 21:07 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Poies????

Yup
Arsenal transfer window on 22:49 - Sep 1 with 4122 viewsRancid

Arsenal transfer window on 21:04 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Their fans are like any other at a top club — spoilt b@stards, who think they are entitled to win everything. While not winning the PL for over 10 years, they have won the FA cup twice in a row, so it's not all doom and gloom for them.

Easy to say from a “lower” position, but I’d rather follow the Arsenal way than the Man City/Utd/Chelsea way — or Liverpool way, who spunk millions and have less to show for it than Arsenal.

They're not that shy when it comes to spending.They didn't spend big for years as the cost of the Emirates held them back.43 million for Ozil weren't no bargain.
Arsenal transfer window on 23:05 - Sep 1 with 4072 viewsSwansNZ

Arsenal transfer window on 22:49 - Sep 1 by Rancid

They're not that shy when it comes to spending.They didn't spend big for years as the cost of the Emirates held them back.43 million for Ozil weren't no bargain.

Aye, they spend big now and again, not the scattergun approach of some of the other clubs.

£36 million on an untried 19 year old — madness. He might come good, but then again, he might not. Whatever happened to the famed Man United academy — did they shut that down years ago?

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal transfer window on 23:13 - Sep 1 with 4051 viewsRancid

Arsenal transfer window on 23:05 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Aye, they spend big now and again, not the scattergun approach of some of the other clubs.

£36 million on an untried 19 year old — madness. He might come good, but then again, he might not. Whatever happened to the famed Man United academy — did they shut that down years ago?

I think their academy vanished the same time as Eric Harrison.Yesterday's signing was sheer lunacy and i think if they'd beaten us it wouldn't have happened.
Arsenal transfer window on 23:30 - Sep 1 with 4002 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal transfer window on 23:13 - Sep 1 by Rancid

I think their academy vanished the same time as Eric Harrison.Yesterday's signing was sheer lunacy and i think if they'd beaten us it wouldn't have happened.

It's all relative, £36M is peanuts compared to spunking £12M on a McCormack or Rhodes.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Arsenal transfer window on 06:52 - Sep 2 with 3874 viewsDr_Winston

Arsenal transfer window on 23:13 - Sep 1 by Rancid

They'd been tracking him for a while, but obviously the panic created by Sunday's result pushed them into making an offer that Monaco wouldn't refuse.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024