Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? 17:27 - Sep 19 with 10778 viewsOldjack

Totally out played in the middle ,no understandings between full backs and wingers and far to slow moving forwards .0-3 and we've had had no complaints ,plus we haven't learnt nowt from the Watford game ffs it's all about pace and understandings ,Must do better Garry
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 17:33]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 22:18 - Sep 19 with 1638 viewssully49

Get out of jail free we showed very, very little of the "Swansea Way" we were lucky to finished second best again. Blame the ref it you must, but thankfully AW & FF were outstanding and it's thanks to them we scraped a point. We lacked structure and fluidity that can't be put down to having a bad day, especially considering our last performance. It could have easily been 3-0 today. At times we kept the ball but we never looked dangerous. Midfield was poor to say the least, JM had a fair game JJS was hit or miss, GS was ????. It's thanks to our defenders today. Plan B non existent, and not for the first time this 6 match season.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 22:26 - Sep 19 with 1621 viewsScoobyWho

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 20:28 - Sep 19 by Darran

What you going to do bash him up?

Thick tw*t

😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 22:29 - Sep 19 with 1617 viewsjacktar

Thought all the back 4 were excellent today and if Everton finished like they did against Chelsea last week we would certainly have lost. Having said that we were not without some chances ourselves and overall we have to be happy with a point against a side we have failed against since we've been top flight. I shan't lose any sleep about our display today.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 22:56 - Sep 19 with 1581 viewsScoobyWho

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 22:29 - Sep 19 by jacktar

Thought all the back 4 were excellent today and if Everton finished like they did against Chelsea last week we would certainly have lost. Having said that we were not without some chances ourselves and overall we have to be happy with a point against a side we have failed against since we've been top flight. I shan't lose any sleep about our display today.

Much better than last week that's for sure.

I think some on here are suffering from being spoilt by our performances week in and week out, expecting far too much.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:04 - Sep 19 with 1572 viewsJackSomething

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 22:18 - Sep 19 by sully49

Get out of jail free we showed very, very little of the "Swansea Way" we were lucky to finished second best again. Blame the ref it you must, but thankfully AW & FF were outstanding and it's thanks to them we scraped a point. We lacked structure and fluidity that can't be put down to having a bad day, especially considering our last performance. It could have easily been 3-0 today. At times we kept the ball but we never looked dangerous. Midfield was poor to say the least, JM had a fair game JJS was hit or miss, GS was ????. It's thanks to our defenders today. Plan B non existent, and not for the first time this 6 match season.

'not for the first time in this 6 match season'. You make it sound like we've been terrible. We've lost one game. We've conceeded one goal at home. We've beaten Man United, drawn with Chelsea and Everton.

As Scooby suggested, some are possibly getting spoiled. After United, we were going to be Top 4, now we're going to be lucky to finish in the top half.

I'm struggling to see how 'we never looked dangerous' seeing as Gomis was clean through, hit a scissor kick which was saved, Montero forced a fine save out of Howard, Ki shot over after the red card when he should have hit the target...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:14 - Sep 19 with 1564 viewsJackSomething

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 19:30 - Sep 19 by Phil_S

As the linesman should as it was right in front of him - referee consulted him as is the right thing, not sure that makes it the sole decision of the linesman

Agree with the rest of it though totally, enjoyable 0-0 draw, our goal had a charmed life at times but we had plenty of chances

Oldjack is clearly one of the reactionary "if we cant beat the likes of Everton" people

You're right, he did the right thing. I just didn't want to give him any credit for getting his one big decision correct. In fairness, if I watched the whole game back on TV, I suspect he got just as many decisions wrong from Everton's point of view. I'm not saying he's biased, just weak and horribly inconsistent. At least Everton didn't take advantage of his weakness to kick us quite as much as Havant did first time we were subjected to his incompetence.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:16 - Sep 19 with 1562 viewsSwanseajill

Everton were heavier, taller, faster than us , and in the midfield where we were overrun at times by their pin point passing.

Any sign of danger from Montero, Shelvey and Gomis was squashed by 3/4 Everton players. And the ref was wearing a blue T shirt under his kit. So frustrating for the players to not get a fair referee, who are doing their utmost to play the opposition, and having to play the ref too!

So we have one point from two matches, it's a blip, and a smaller blip than Chelsea have had.
There must have been much negative talk in the pub tonight that OJ must have been mixing in the wrong gang. Because all I could hear around me when walking out of the stadium was...What a cracking game of football that was.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:41 - Sep 19 with 1526 viewssully49

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:04 - Sep 19 by JackSomething

'not for the first time in this 6 match season'. You make it sound like we've been terrible. We've lost one game. We've conceeded one goal at home. We've beaten Man United, drawn with Chelsea and Everton.

As Scooby suggested, some are possibly getting spoiled. After United, we were going to be Top 4, now we're going to be lucky to finish in the top half.

I'm struggling to see how 'we never looked dangerous' seeing as Gomis was clean through, hit a scissor kick which was saved, Montero forced a fine save out of Howard, Ki shot over after the red card when he should have hit the target...

As I said 3-0 would have been a score we couldn't have had too many arguments with. My point is in the last 2 (out of 6) we have been woeful and agree we will be better but we are talking about today and I'm afraid we were too often second best, we will play worse and win, I'm sure, but we can and must do better. I am more than happy at "possibly getting spoiled" and more than happy to concede we had 3 chances but they could/should have had 3 goals. If we below our best then we should say so, draw a line and move on.
I still have to mention our last 2 performances.

Login to get fewer ads

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:55 - Sep 19 with 1516 viewsraynor94

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:41 - Sep 19 by sully49

As I said 3-0 would have been a score we couldn't have had too many arguments with. My point is in the last 2 (out of 6) we have been woeful and agree we will be better but we are talking about today and I'm afraid we were too often second best, we will play worse and win, I'm sure, but we can and must do better. I am more than happy at "possibly getting spoiled" and more than happy to concede we had 3 chances but they could/should have had 3 goals. If we below our best then we should say so, draw a line and move on.

Absolute rubbish, 3 -0 to them? are you forgetting the chances we had, it was cracking game credit to both teams, oh and I think Everton will steamroller quite a lot of teams this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 00:03 - Sep 20 with 1504 viewssully49

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:55 - Sep 19 by raynor94

Absolute rubbish, 3 -0 to them? are you forgetting the chances we had, it was cracking game credit to both teams, oh and I think Everton will steamroller quite a lot of teams this season

Can't argue at that.

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 04:23 - Sep 20 with 1416 viewsphact0rri

I must have watched a different match, because if we had mare, I'd hate to think what that makes Everton's day. Possession is almost even, shots almost even, shots on target almost even.

It was as close as they come, and I think neither club have much to complain about. a lot of mistakes, a lot of bad touches, and a lot of silly challenges.

At least we aren't missing anyone going into the next match, can't say the same thing about everton.

Granted, the match I watched had the worst commentators all on it about everton, and I think stone's paid them off the way they were non stop talking about him the entire match.

I think it'd be a hard call to say either team really deserved to take the three points. I think it was all around bad day at the office.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 05:41 - Sep 20 with 1398 viewsjack247

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 04:23 - Sep 20 by phact0rri

I must have watched a different match, because if we had mare, I'd hate to think what that makes Everton's day. Possession is almost even, shots almost even, shots on target almost even.

It was as close as they come, and I think neither club have much to complain about. a lot of mistakes, a lot of bad touches, and a lot of silly challenges.

At least we aren't missing anyone going into the next match, can't say the same thing about everton.

Granted, the match I watched had the worst commentators all on it about everton, and I think stone's paid them off the way they were non stop talking about him the entire match.

I think it'd be a hard call to say either team really deserved to take the three points. I think it was all around bad day at the office.

We got lucky, Everton were the better side. Some great last ditch defending and some poor finishing kept them at nil. They outplayed us and we weren't that bad, they just played very well.

As far is Stones is concerned, I have to say, I can see what the fuss is about now. Thought Barkley was a constant threat as well.

We will play more teams worse than Everton (on that performance) than better than them this season. Although they were the better team, we will win more often than not if we play like we did yesterday, it was a lot better than the Watford performance.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 06:35 - Sep 20 with 1389 viewsPhil_S

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:41 - Sep 19 by sully49

We were certainly not woeful yesterday
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 07:00 - Sep 20 with 1378 viewsSwansNZ

I think Everton were a bit better than us, but not by much, so a draw was not a bad result for either team.

0-3 dear oh dear

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 07:10 - Sep 20 with 1376 viewsLord_Bony

Top 6 anyone?

Tee hee

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 07:35 - Sep 20 with 1361 viewsmonmouth

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 23:16 - Sep 19 by Swanseajill

Everton were heavier, taller, faster than us , and in the midfield where we were overrun at times by their pin point passing.

Any sign of danger from Montero, Shelvey and Gomis was squashed by 3/4 Everton players. And the ref was wearing a blue T shirt under his kit. So frustrating for the players to not get a fair referee, who are doing their utmost to play the opposition, and having to play the ref too!

So we have one point from two matches, it's a blip, and a smaller blip than Chelsea have had.
There must have been much negative talk in the pub tonight that OJ must have been mixing in the wrong gang. Because all I could hear around me when walking out of the stadium was...What a cracking game of football that was.

That's what I saw too. A bit stronger, a bit quicker, a bit fitter. Just enough to bully us a bit and stop us getting any time or rhythm other than in patches. They also clicked with their pass and move and I thought we could learn something there about movement. I thought they were a cut above ManU on both performances.

Given all of that, we played well in the patches where we got to grips with them and the result could have gone either way. Goals change games and, if Gomis had scored when he really had to then you would have seen us grow and them diminish. Then, who knows.

If anything, yesterday shows how far we've progressed, with more to come from this team when we really find the right blend of our major assets I think. Got to be happy with that at this point in time surely?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:06 - Sep 20 with 1333 viewswaynekerr55

I don't know if I'm missing the point. But I think Barkley has gone backwards as a player. He wants to take 15 touches when 1 will do

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:39 - Sep 20 with 1294 viewsjack247

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:06 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

I don't know if I'm missing the point. But I think Barkley has gone backwards as a player. He wants to take 15 touches when 1 will do

I saw it completely differently to you. Thought he was excellent yesterday
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:47 - Sep 20 with 1289 viewsjacktar

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:06 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

He often takes a few touches but he still tends to retain the ball. We had trouble getting it off him today. He still seems to find his players in and around the box and caused us a lot of problems. It's as well Ash and our back 4 played so well today.

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:56 - Sep 20 with 1274 viewsSwansNZ

Pont = bridge

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 09:01 - Sep 20 with 1265 viewsjacktar

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:56 - Sep 20 by SwansNZ

Pont = bridge

A bridge too far for OJ clearly.

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 09:23 - Sep 20 with 1238 viewsmarchamjack

Thought that was definitely a point gained rather than 2 points lost. Not our worst performance, but miles from our best. Everton will be more disappointed to have not won the match than us after that. Roberto on MOTD correct, they were much better than us second half.

Putting it all in perspective and in short - we'd have lost that match in seasons gone by, fact we didn't showed we're still progressing in the right direction. Top half finish still on cards and zero cause for any concern.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 09:32 - Sep 20 with 1223 viewsdameedna

Everton were back to their old selves. The only aspect we I thought we lacked was retaining the ball from centre half and the key difference was Stones. All in all a good day for us and the highlight was seeing Barrow again which is food for though, he should play in the Cup and that frees Ayew up for No.10 as an option. Some good players out there and we were in it to win it with Ki and Barrow coming on. Ki's run in the box was not spotted by Jonjo and that was the key that could have unlocked the door and slammed it in Boberto's mug.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 09:40 - Sep 20 with 1210 viewsmonmouth

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 09:32 - Sep 20 by dameedna

Everton were back to their old selves. The only aspect we I thought we lacked was retaining the ball from centre half and the key difference was Stones. All in all a good day for us and the highlight was seeing Barrow again which is food for though, he should play in the Cup and that frees Ayew up for No.10 as an option. Some good players out there and we were in it to win it with Ki and Barrow coming on. Ki's run in the box was not spotted by Jonjo and that was the key that could have unlocked the door and slammed it in Boberto's mug.

The Ki that could have unlocked the door mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 09:49 - Sep 20 with 1197 viewswaynekerr55

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 08:39 - Sep 20 by jack247

I saw it completely differently to you. Thought he was excellent yesterday

I just thought if he'd moved the ball faster or shot then we would have been bang in trouble.

Then again wtf do I know 😂😷👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024