Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- 08:19 - Sep 22 with 8305 viewsJacandme

They are to call themselves the Cardiff City Ultras and anyone that can help them achieve an "ultra like sound" to contact Vince Alm. Its like Tan hasnt handed out a dose of embarassment for a while so they do it on his behalf!

Oh Sweet Lord.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163142
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 18:14 - Sep 22 with 2474 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:04 - Sep 22 by taffpunk

The problems with the atmosphere at the moment are the same as at plenty of other football clubs throughout England and Wales, it's not just a Cardiff problem. All seater stadium, most of my mates haven't been since we left Ninian Park, fans not allowed to stand up due to over zealous stewarding, also the stadium is too big for a mid table Championship side. Goal music and drums will actually put people like myself off attending games...the only way at the moment to improve the atmosphere is by playing more attractive football and/or winning games, the same as just about everywhere else.

Imagine what it will be like when you are in league 1.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 18:35 - Sep 22 with 2456 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 18:14 - Sep 22 by pencoedjack

Imagine what it will be like when you are in league 1.

It will obviously be a lot worse, I'll still go though, provided we don't have Goal music and Drums!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 18:36]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 18:42 - Sep 22 with 2440 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 11:44 - Sep 22 by JJJack

Annis has put his mobile on here for any "prospective drummers" to call him. I wonder what scamps might take advantage of the situation......
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163138

I should imagine it'll be written on many a service station toilet wall.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 19:37 - Sep 22 with 2403 viewsplasjack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 18:35 - Sep 22 by taffpunk

It will obviously be a lot worse, I'll still go though, provided we don't have Goal music and Drums!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 18:36]

Well i should imagine you are not young, because we have had goal music and a drum for a while and IMO it increases the atmosphere in the Liberty.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 19:51 - Sep 22 with 2386 viewsdgt73

Apparently there was a after meeting party.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 15:39 - Sep 23 with 2270 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 19:37 - Sep 22 by plasjack

Well i should imagine you are not young, because we have had goal music and a drum for a while and IMO it increases the atmosphere in the Liberty.

You've lost me sorry, you're correct I'm not young but I have no idea whether there is goal music/drums at the Liberty, and whether it increases the atmosphere.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 15:56 - Sep 23 with 2256 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 15:39 - Sep 23 by taffpunk

You've lost me sorry, you're correct I'm not young but I have no idea whether there is goal music/drums at the Liberty, and whether it increases the atmosphere.

Where you from butt?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:04 - Sep 23 with 2224 viewspencoedjack

Taffpunk you are not the great Daz Cortina are you ?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:16 - Sep 23 with 2215 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 15:56 - Sep 23 by Neath_Jack

Where you from butt?

From the Rhondda , and no I'm not Daz Cortina. I registered on here years ago to get in touch with an old Jack friend of mine. Then I forgot my password, so just dip my toe in now and then, find most of the posts interesting

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:40 - Sep 23 with 2200 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:16 - Sep 23 by taffpunk

From the Rhondda , and no I'm not Daz Cortina. I registered on here years ago to get in touch with an old Jack friend of mine. Then I forgot my password, so just dip my toe in now and then, find most of the posts interesting

You should have Daz Cortina playing the goal music (I believe he plays a set before some of your games occasionally) that would liven things up.

Top man is Daz
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:46 - Sep 23 with 2195 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 17:40 - Sep 23 by pencoedjack

You should have Daz Cortina playing the goal music (I believe he plays a set before some of your games occasionally) that would liven things up.

Top man is Daz

They can't even afford Daz Fiesta.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 19:44 - Sep 23 with 2150 viewsplasjack

Sorry taffpunk if i confused you but the majority of people against goal music and drums are of the older generation, that goes for Swansea and Cardiff fans.
Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 00:56 - Sep 24 with 2086 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"A brass band be good "

F@@k my eyes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 06:50 - Sep 24 with 2052 viewslonglostjack

How about Shirley Bassey belting out Goldfinger as the teams come on, in honour of the venerable Mr Tan.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 07:38 - Sep 24 with 2034 viewsChief

Personally, I think we rely on the drummer too much now these days. When he's not on form, neithers the east stand, and when the east stand isn't on form, there's silence.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 08:00 - Sep 24 with 1978 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City supporters urgent meeting outcome:- on 06:50 - Sep 24 by longlostjack

How about Shirley Bassey belting out Goldfinger as the teams come on, in honour of the venerable Mr Tan.

How about a bit of this .... better than White Riot ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024