Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts 21:31 - Sep 23 with 1557 viewsTheJerseyCollection

If any U's are interested I have a fair few match worn & signed shirts in my collection, they might not be the most fantastic but I just wanted to collect authentic ones. I have:

Gavin Johnson's match worn shirt - Garry Richards' match worn & signed shirt - Mick Stockwell's match worn shirt - Anthony Allman's match worn & signed shirt - Ross Crouch's match worn & signed shirt - Chris Coyne's match worn & signed shirt - Lloyd James' match worn & squad signed shirt - Ashley Vincent's match worn & signed shirt - Steven Gillespie's match worn shirt.

I am looking to sell since I am moving into a matchbox! Open to offers...
Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 09:16 - Sep 24 with 1539 viewsbwildered

A prized asset would be Scott Barrett goalie shirt when he scored , Tony Lock shirt when he came on, took a bloke out and got sent off after minute .

PS who is heck was Anthony Allman ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 18:16 - Sep 24 with 1513 viewsTheJerseyCollection

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 09:16 - Sep 24 by bwildered

A prized asset would be Scott Barrett goalie shirt when he scored , Tony Lock shirt when he came on, took a bloke out and got sent off after minute .

PS who is heck was Anthony Allman ?

He joined in the summer of 2001, only for a short while though. Long enough for him to sign the shirt!

Thanks.
Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 18:49 - Sep 24 with 1508 viewsLeadbelly

What about Fumaca's shirt? Didn't wear it long enough to need washing.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 19:36 - Sep 24 with 1501 viewsTheJerseyCollection

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 18:49 - Sep 24 by Leadbelly

What about Fumaca's shirt? Didn't wear it long enough to need washing.

He got his 15 minutes of fame in blue & white. 1/4 of an hour more than Anthony.
Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 21:47 - Sep 24 with 1487 viewswessex_exile

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 19:36 - Sep 24 by TheJerseyCollection

He got his 15 minutes of fame in blue & white. 1/4 of an hour more than Anthony.

...and about 8 minutes more than Jermaine Brown, though he did at least score an injury-time winner at Adams Park in his only appearance in the blue'n'white, to surely propel him into the Hall of Fame some day?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 08:14 - Sep 26 with 1444 viewsnoah4x4

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 21:47 - Sep 24 by wessex_exile

...and about 8 minutes more than Jermaine Brown, though he did at least score an injury-time winner at Adams Park in his only appearance in the blue'n'white, to surely propel him into the Hall of Fame some day?

My guess is that loanee defender (the latter being a misnomer!) Will Packwood might have had the shortest U's career of any player selected to start a game?

18 league appearances in the Championship for Birmingham City, so somebody once thought he was good...... then he came to us.....

Dismissed (red card) on 64' on his U's debut in the 6-0 thrashing by MK Dons on 29/11/2014.

Contributory negligent for goals one to four and wholly responsible for the fifth (the latter a penalty). Dismissed, after which we played remarkable better with only ten men as in the remaining 28' they only scored one more.

Promptly recalled by Birmingham City after suffering a "groin strain" (kicked in the nuts by Joe Dunne?). Didn't play again until a five match loan to Cheltenham. Thereafter was released by Birmingham City; had a trial with New England Revolution in Major League (found guilty?) - then vanished. Barside; any update from your side of the pond?

Fortunately only about 200 of us had the misfortune to watch him as he was never seen at WHCS.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 8:15]
Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 19:21 - Sep 26 with 1414 viewsBarsidepete

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 08:14 - Sep 26 by noah4x4

My guess is that loanee defender (the latter being a misnomer!) Will Packwood might have had the shortest U's career of any player selected to start a game?

18 league appearances in the Championship for Birmingham City, so somebody once thought he was good...... then he came to us.....

Dismissed (red card) on 64' on his U's debut in the 6-0 thrashing by MK Dons on 29/11/2014.

Contributory negligent for goals one to four and wholly responsible for the fifth (the latter a penalty). Dismissed, after which we played remarkable better with only ten men as in the remaining 28' they only scored one more.

Promptly recalled by Birmingham City after suffering a "groin strain" (kicked in the nuts by Joe Dunne?). Didn't play again until a five match loan to Cheltenham. Thereafter was released by Birmingham City; had a trial with New England Revolution in Major League (found guilty?) - then vanished. Barside; any update from your side of the pond?

Fortunately only about 200 of us had the misfortune to watch him as he was never seen at WHCS.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 8:15]

As you did ask, Noah.

New England Revolution decided not to resign Will Packwood in May of this year, but then he returned in July for a trial. He seems stuck between the Revs and the Ny Red Bulls and the Twilight Zone. No club, presently that I can discern.

He's been injury prone.

But has this going for him:
US U17 2009
2011 U18
2010-13 U 20
2014 onward, U 23...

Looks like Will Packwood has been snakebit. I think he'll get it sorted.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 13:06 - Sep 27 with 1396 viewsbwildered

Are we still talking soccer rather than American Footballl !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 14:42 - Sep 27 with 1389 viewsBarsidepete

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 13:06 - Sep 27 by bwildered

Are we still talking soccer rather than American Footballl !

Hmm?

See the post above by Noah. He asked me about Will Packwood who was released by Birmingham this spring and had a cup of tea, one game on loan with Colchester, 24 November, 2014.

He's still only 22. I'm not finding that he has landed with another club this year.

Match worn & signed Colchester United shirts on 18:05 - Sep 27 with 1379 viewsBarsidepete

I've searched for this person's site. I can't find it.

Buyer beware.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024