Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more people should have been carrying guns 21:34 - Oct 1 with 6313 viewsGroo

15 dead (again)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3256633/Shooter-Oregon-community-college

Groo does what Groo does best

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:00 - Oct 2 with 1431 viewsThursday

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 20:38 - Oct 2 by londonlisa2001

I would like to see the media take a stand on this by saying 'we are not going to report any details of the gunman, including his name, because they do not deserve the oxygen of publicity'.

I like the sentiment, but you can't challenge someone to not do something they've already done.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:24 - Oct 2 with 1396 viewssherpajacob

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:00 - Oct 2 by Thursday

I like the sentiment, but you can't challenge someone to not do something they've already done.

I believe more American citizens have been shot and killed by American police officers in the last 10 years than have been killed by terrorists.

They seem quite willing to legislate against terrorists

Where is the real danger?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

. Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 02:16 - Oct 3 with 1364 viewssnork44

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:00 - Oct 2 by Thursday

The Sherriff has been applauded for not saying the losers name as that is what the sick prick wanted was notoriety. The same with that sick skull faced asshole that went into the school in Sandy Hook and wiped out twenty children. His guns were bought legally, so please can the NRA stop defending the indefensible of the losers having access to multiple weapons or will they continue to cheer at every massacre?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 04:50 - Oct 3 with 1344 viewsHumpty

http://www.theonion.com/article/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-th

Worth reading. BTW, for the hard of understanding anything, it is satire.

But worth reading nonetheless.
. Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 05:31 - Oct 3 with 1338 viewsGroo

. Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 02:16 - Oct 3 by snork44

The Sherriff has been applauded for not saying the losers name as that is what the sick prick wanted was notoriety. The same with that sick skull faced asshole that went into the school in Sandy Hook and wiped out twenty children. His guns were bought legally, so please can the NRA stop defending the indefensible of the losers having access to multiple weapons or will they continue to cheer at every massacre?

The same sherriff wrote to his governor after the last school shooting, when gun control was mentioned, that he and his officers would not enforce any law change.

Groo does what Groo does best

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:07 - Oct 3 with 1304 viewsperchrockjack

but it doesn't make the terrorists better or less evil

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:11 - Oct 3 with 1301 viewsLeonisGod

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 04:50 - Oct 3 by Humpty

http://www.theonion.com/article/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-th

Worth reading. BTW, for the hard of understanding anything, it is satire.

But worth reading nonetheless.

Innit.

1 registered gun for every man, woman and child in the country. Madness!
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:24 - Oct 3 with 1294 viewsperchrockjack

fankly, Ive never understood the necessity for the right for American to bear arms.

Its not 1847, its not Dodge City, nor the fookn Alamo not Sioux territory.

They dont need guns, not unless you live in deepest Washington state and the brown bears are your neighbours. You dont need them. GETTIT.

Its all about mindset and theirs is clearly wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:27 - Oct 3 with 1293 viewsPegojack

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:24 - Oct 3 by perchrockjack

fankly, Ive never understood the necessity for the right for American to bear arms.

Its not 1847, its not Dodge City, nor the fookn Alamo not Sioux territory.

They dont need guns, not unless you live in deepest Washington state and the brown bears are your neighbours. You dont need them. GETTIT.

Its all about mindset and theirs is clearly wrong.

Quite right, Perchie, these tragedies will continue regularly until the country finds the moral courage to make the change. Can't see it happening in my lifetime, if ever.
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 16:38 - Oct 3 with 1263 viewsperchrockjack

What ya think hump?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 16:45 - Oct 3 with 1259 viewslondonlisa2001

13 guns that bloke had - all legal.

What possible legitimate use can a 20 year old have for owning 13 guns?

If nothing else, then surely they need to look at a system of central registration (US wide) linked to social security number and start investigating anyone with over a certain number of hand guns? Look at their social media activity and so on - in other words, treat them in the sam way as they would treat Moslems in the same situation - as 'people of interest'.

13 guns !!
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 17:17 - Oct 3 with 1242 viewsHidden_Hand

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 16:45 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

If nothing else, then surely they need to look at a system of central registration (US wide) linked to social security number and start investigating anyone with over a certain number of hand guns? Look at their social media activity and so on - in other words, treat them in the sam way as they would treat Moslems in the same situation - as 'people of interest'.

13 guns !!

Their country is f*cked!
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 17:19 - Oct 3 with 1241 viewsperchrockjack

Exactly.
As kids we had cap guns but knew they were for play.

Americans don't and seemingly get off on them. Feel the power, look at this piece, etc. tw ates all of them.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 1236 viewssnork44

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 16:45 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

13 guns !!

I agree Lisa, but the fecktards at the NRA want losers like the shooter to have as many firearms as they can! The NRA have resisted any sensible firearms measures and in their warped minds the more guns the better. Most NRA members would welcome gun regulations, I live in a rural location and the people have rifles around here for hunting and handguns for protection and that is understandable, but to have assault rifles, multiple pistols and have enough ammo to start a minor war is mind boggling! You are fighting at the top of that organization a mindset and institutionalised paranoia that is scary, they honestly think any gun control measures will mean the government taking away their precious weapons and the right to own a gun.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 4:35]

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 1228 viewsperchrockjack

How do the nra justify their stance. Is it purely the second amendment? It's beyond pitiful

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 17:57 - Oct 3 with 1225 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 17:51 - Oct 3 by perchrockjack

How do the nra justify their stance. Is it purely the second amendment? It's beyond pitiful

They need their guns for when the government tries to oppress them and the Second Amendment was designed to cater for exactly that situation.

That in a nutshell is their argument.

Poll: Tory leader

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 18:15 - Oct 3 with 1212 viewsperchrockjack

Who says that?

Is that how they all feel?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 18:17 - Oct 3 with 1211 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 18:15 - Oct 3 by perchrockjack

Who says that?

Is that how they all feel?

Don't know, I haven't asked all of them.

Poll: Tory leader

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 19:54 - Oct 3 with 1184 viewsHumpty

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 16:38 - Oct 3 by perchrockjack

What ya think hump?

I completely agree with what you posted above Perch.
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 20:46 - Oct 3 with 1172 viewssnork44

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 19:54 - Oct 3 by Humpty

I completely agree with what you posted above Perch.

It has been released that the shooter had 14 guns. No one under the age of 25 should have access to that many weapons, it should be limited to 2 guns and a limited amount of ammo. Unfourtunatly that would mean taking away weapons from people in that age range, which would play into the NRA's hands who would quite legitimately say that the government was taking guns away from American citizens.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:00 - Oct 3 with 1165 viewsperchrockjack

No forget under25. It's not the point.

You ..don't...need...firearms..

Unless you're in the mikitary.

No offence to any American but if you cannot grasp that, you deserve all these tragedies as you can stop it right now by handing in your weapons.. you really don't need them.. No hunting, no shooting harmless birds, helpless animals.

No guns.. People get by without them

Lethal force to defend yourself,? None ,still dont

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:56 - Oct 4 with 1122 viewsHighjack

I guess the ultimate irony would be one of these nutters running rampant with a gun in the nra headquarters killing hundreds there instead of in schools. Wonder what they'd say then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:11 - Oct 4 with 1118 viewsdgt73

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:56 - Oct 4 by Highjack

I guess the ultimate irony would be one of these nutters running rampant with a gun in the nra headquarters killing hundreds there instead of in schools. Wonder what they'd say then?

The perpetrator wouldn't get very far I'd imagine at the NRA headquarters- if there's such a place, as again I'd imagine he'd face a very heavily armed audience.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 12:16]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:37 - Oct 4 with 1107 viewsDarran

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:11 - Oct 4 by dgt73

The perpetrator wouldn't get very far I'd imagine at the NRA headquarters- if there's such a place, as again I'd imagine he'd face a very heavily armed audience.

Ted Nugent would have him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 13:15 - Oct 4 with 1099 viewsHighjack

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:11 - Oct 4 by dgt73

They're a massive multi million dollar organisation. Of course they'll have some sort of massive headquarters somewhere. And it'll be mostly offices so they won't all be walking around armed to the teeth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024