Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Army ticket scheme 14:03 - Oct 5 with 2253 viewsbuilthjack

Is this actually putting people off buying tickets and travelling away?
Some people don't know plans months in advance, work plans etc, so are not sure whether they can go. By the time they know tickets have usually doubled in price, so people won't pay the extra.
Example- Villa away on 24th Oct. tickets were £22, then they went to £41. Huge difference.
Inthink it puts people off. Thoughts?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Army ticket scheme on 14:11 - Oct 5 with 2240 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Mmm interesting point, we went to this fixture last season and really enjoyed the day out, but £41.00? not sure about that. II have nt joined the jackarmy, in theory its a good scheme, but like you mention, you need to plan well in advance.
Jack Army ticket scheme on 14:11 - Oct 5 with 2239 viewsshandyjack

don't think it will put people off buying it. For me though, the true to £22 is a bit of a joke, should stay £22 for dration of tickets being on sale for all ST/JA holders

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jack Army ticket scheme on 14:18 - Oct 5 with 2229 viewsbuilthjack

Jack Army ticket scheme on 14:11 - Oct 5 by shandyjack

don't think it will put people off buying it. For me though, the true to £22 is a bit of a joke, should stay £22 for dration of tickets being on sale for all ST/JA holders

I agree, it should stay at £22 for season ticket or JA members. I was lucky on this one, I missed the cut as I forgot the cut off date, but managed to buy some on this site at the JA rate from someone who couldn't make it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Army ticket scheme on 14:20 - Oct 5 with 2224 viewsshandyjack

it's been done to death on here, but example, the Norwich tickets went on sale 8 weeks before the game, how many shift workers know their rosters more than 3 weeks before the date?

Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:15 - Oct 5 with 2102 viewsRancid

A few of us going up got caught out and ended up paying 41 quid.We weren't sure of the cut off point but are now and lesson learned.
Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:53 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewspencoedjack

Jack Army ticket scheme on 14:20 - Oct 5 by shandyjack

it's been done to death on here, but example, the Norwich tickets went on sale 8 weeks before the game, how many shift workers know their rosters more than 3 weeks before the date?

You need 2 shifts to get there.

Worse away trip imo
Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:54 - Oct 5 with 2043 viewsshandyjack

Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:53 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

You need 2 shifts to get there.

Worse away trip imo

most prob only one i'll be making this year, can't wait haha

Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:56 - Oct 5 with 2036 viewspencoedjack

Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:54 - Oct 5 by shandyjack

most prob only one i'll be making this year, can't wait haha

Good luck been there twice never again
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:59 - Oct 5 with 2031 viewsshandyjack

Jack Army ticket scheme on 18:56 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

Good luck been there twice never again

must be why they are only taking 1 bus

Jack Army ticket scheme on 08:28 - Oct 6 with 1857 viewskopperburgjack

Yes I I know loads of people who have been put off by the £41 price

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Jack Army ticket scheme on 09:49 - Oct 6 with 1815 viewsJack_y_Jwc

It put me and a mate off going - We obviously planned on taking advantage of the £22 scheme, checked to see when tickets would be released (about 3-4 weeks ago!) and realised we’d missed the deadline.
To be honest, I got so annoyed that I’d missed the cheap tickets that we decided not to go out of principle. Lesson learnt I suppose but I had no idea we had to plan 8 weeks in advance of a fixture. It’ll be interesting to see what they do for the Bournemouth fixture — one most fans are keen to make a weekend of but won’t know if it’s happening until a few weeks before if either side are still in the FA Cup.

Jack Army ticket scheme on 16:38 - Oct 8 with 1673 viewsJack_y_Jwc

...in addition, why aren't the Liverpool tickets on sale yet? Villa tickets went on sale 10 weeks prior to the fixture (the first 2 weeks were £22), the Liverpool game is in just over 7 weeks but no sign of tickets going on-sale. It's the inconsistency of ticket sales that's more frustrating than anything.

Jack Army ticket scheme on 19:54 - Oct 8 with 1600 viewswhiterock

Jack Army ticket scheme on 16:38 - Oct 8 by Jack_y_Jwc

...in addition, why aren't the Liverpool tickets on sale yet? Villa tickets went on sale 10 weeks prior to the fixture (the first 2 weeks were £22), the Liverpool game is in just over 7 weeks but no sign of tickets going on-sale. It's the inconsistency of ticket sales that's more frustrating than anything.

When I spoke to Leigh D recently he said 6 weeks is the new rule, 2 weeks of JA Sale, 4 weeks of General sale. I mentioned Villa but he said that one slipped the net

Also new

You can get a full refund, so if u buy at £22 and say your shift pattern changes or a long lost relative turns up u get a full refund, statutory rights
Jack Army ticket scheme on 20:26 - Oct 8 with 1569 viewsbuilthjack

The whole scheme means that only half the normal away Swans fans will turn up at places. Then the club wonder why the away support is down from recent seasons.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024