Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F3K - London Jacks 14:51 - Oct 9 with 1550 viewsAquinas

I'm going to F3K for the football tomorrow for the first time.

I know quite a few people on here go there regularly and I was wondering if they will show the football as the main event rather than the English rugby match and if so, do they have sound with their coverage?

I'm not too fussed on the welsh rugby match so i'll be getting there around 7:30, is there a chance they'll stop entry due to it being too busy?

Cheers.
F3K - London Jacks on 14:55 - Oct 9 with 1544 viewsUxbridge

It's horrendous there. And yes it's quite likely to busy or even full. They'll show the game though, although england always likely to get priority. They'll probably stick Wales on in the little screen upstairs.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

F3K - London Jacks on 15:06 - Oct 9 with 1535 viewsDevz00

They always split it down the middle when England and Wales are on. I was there for the autumn internationals and England were on in the main bar area and upstairs and Wales were on in the back room and big screen. Wales v Fiji and England v South Africa I think it was.

I was also there when we beat Israel away. Not very busy that time but again, Wales were on the big screen.

It's a decent enough pub. I think the owners have some sort of Welsh connection as there does seem to be a lot of Welsh in there on match day. I don't think you'll have an issue watching either Wales game there, rugby or football.

edit - Just remembered, the big screen wasn't on for the Israel game. Definitely watched the game there though. It will help that England football is on tonight as well, rather than tomorrow. They'll definitely put both games on.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 15:10]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

F3K - London Jacks on 20:08 - Oct 9 with 1435 viewsepaul

The footie will prob be on in the front bar on the smaller pull down screen, however dont count on it not being on the big screen out the back as there will be a fair few there. The egg is on tv anyway so I doubt given England are out many will be there to watch it. If its full of boyo's, I'm sure they will put it on the big screen

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024