Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will Brendan surface next? 07:55 - Oct 11 with 4152 viewsPegojack

My guess is that Tim Nice but Dim Sherwood will get the chop soon at Villa, and Brendan will pop up there.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 08:00 - Oct 11 with 3305 viewsRancid

That's a good shout.Either them or McClaren will get the boot at Newcastle and Brenda will see it as an outstanding opportunity.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 08:07 - Oct 11 with 3291 viewsItchySphincter

I would have thought Newcastle were more likely too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:15 - Oct 11 with 3172 viewsImAlrightJack

Most likely Aston Villa than Crapcastle. The former has more chance of surviving.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:18 - Oct 11 with 3168 viewsChrisSCFC

He deserves better than Newcastle tbf their fans are a bunch of tossers.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:52 - Oct 11 with 3133 viewsdgt73

In my opinion Rodgers did a mediocre job at Liverpool and can't see him improving villa or Newcastle- he may have already had his greatest days as a manager and that was at Swansea.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:04 - Oct 11 with 3074 viewsImAlrightJack

Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:18 - Oct 11 by ChrisSCFC

Only The True Geordie I like, the rest are to**ers indeed.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:53 - Oct 11 with 3034 viewsChief

Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:18 - Oct 11 by ChrisSCFC

with all the ballux rhetoric he spews, he would be a hero up there.

the fanatics would lap it up

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where will Brendan surface next? on 15:37 - Oct 11 with 2942 viewsJohnw102

Curt's apprentice 2 year finding the kettle course, must bring his own 3 envelopes.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 15:38]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Where will Brendan surface next? on 17:26 - Oct 11 with 2868 viewsorion3016

I reckon he'll be offered lots of jobs. Unfortunately they'll be second tier teams

Be over there now after

Where will Brendan surface next? on 19:55 - Oct 11 with 2778 viewsmonmouth

Where will Brendan surface next? on 17:26 - Oct 11 by orion3016

I reckon he'll be offered lots of jobs. Unfortunately they'll be second tier teams

TV slots talking arse until something comes up at a club with special fans and a special city (ie, any half decent job that he can claim deserves his genius). I wonder if he'll recognise that a lower profile club with no stars is the best place for him. Doubt it. Hopefully this experience will make him more humble again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where will Brendan surface next? on 20:00 - Oct 11 with 2767 viewsicecoldjack

Rodgers did a decent job at Liverpool IMO. Came close to winning it but slippy G ballsed it up . We now know that he wanted a top defender in Ash Williams but was told he could not have him, it kinda proves he was doing the job with one hand tied behind his back, not saying he is the greatest coach in the world and no doubt he made some mistakes along the way .

Newcastle would be a great club for him, i hope he doesn't go there and improve them otherwise we will need somebody else to get our gaurenteed 6 pts from!

What ever he does i wish him well, the Swans got paid for his services, he paid full price for Allen and sold us Jonjo for a snip at £5m , his dealings with us since leaving have been a bit classier than Martinez .

Villa and Newcastle are direct rivals to us and if they get it right off and on the field thats bad news for us .

Think i'd prefer Brenden in Spain out of the way .
Where will Brendan surface next? on 20:51 - Oct 11 with 2708 viewsEdmundo

Scunthorpe 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Where will Brendan surface next? on 21:44 - Oct 11 with 2658 viewsWarwickHunt

Where will Brendan surface next? on 20:51 - Oct 11 by Edmundo

Scunthorpe 👍

Someone please tap that one in...
Where will Brendan surface next? on 02:52 - Oct 12 with 2565 viewsdameedna

If I was Brendan I would take Middlesbrough or Leeds

But I am not so I expect him to take a break and start a new family.

After that he will go looking for mourinho and a job overseas with his new missus in Spain or Italy
Where will Brendan surface next? on 03:58 - Oct 12 with 2552 viewsnyc_swans

can't seem him getting a job until the summer. he needs time to implement a system, or at least a readymade squad to play the only way he knows how. would be a disaster to see him try to right the ship of a floundering newcastle or villa.

we all know he's a good manager, but he's not pulis or allerdyce. although, i could possibly see him end up at a place like burnley if dyche gets plucked by a premier league club.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:18 - Oct 12 with 2444 viewsheadcleaner

Where will Brendan surface next? on 03:58 - Oct 12 by nyc_swans

can't seem him getting a job until the summer. he needs time to implement a system, or at least a readymade squad to play the only way he knows how. would be a disaster to see him try to right the ship of a floundering newcastle or villa.

we all know he's a good manager, but he's not pulis or allerdyce. although, i could possibly see him end up at a place like burnley if dyche gets plucked by a premier league club.

His outstanding ego would never let him go to Burnley now. He'll sit in his car at strategic filling stations around the midlands waiting for the likes of Villa or Newcastle to panic and he'll be in there with his big fat dossier and envelopes. He'll then move on in the summer once they go down and he's again looking for another new job. That will be his time to head overseas to Holland or Spain.

He might pop up with his extensive knowledge next summer spewing rubbish as a pundit on the Euro's
Where will Brendan surface next? on 10:51 - Oct 12 with 2419 viewsperchrockjack

can see McLAREN getting the shove before much longer and yeah Rodgers taking over only to himself get the shove before the end of the season.

Newcastle seem to be a basket case

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where will Brendan surface next? on 11:12 - Oct 12 with 2405 viewsPapaLazarou

Next England manager, lump on.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 11:36 - Oct 12 with 2383 viewstomdickharry

Villa.
Where will Brendan surface next? on 11:57 - Oct 12 with 2363 viewsOldjack

Strong rumour Villa are sniffing atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:06 - Oct 12 with 2350 viewsbuilthjack

AC Milan. They will sack the Serb by Xmas, and Brendan will step in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:28 - Oct 12 with 2321 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If reports are to be believed Villa need to win one of their next two games or Sherwood is gone.

Next two opponents?

Chelsea then Swansea City.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:58 - Oct 12 with 2289 viewsEdmundo

Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:28 - Oct 12 by Joe_bradshaw

If reports are to be believed Villa need to win one of their next two games or Sherwood is gone.

Next two opponents?

Chelsea then Swansea City.

Ouch..........hope we're back to our best by then and whack them to the boundary 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Where will Brendan surface next? on 14:25 - Oct 12 with 2220 viewsJackSomething

Villa seems a good fit for him, plus anyone would be an improvement on Tactics Tim. My gut says he'd do a good job for them.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Where will Brendan surface next? on 18:22 - Oct 12 with 2107 viewsacejack3065

Where will Brendan surface next? on 12:58 - Oct 12 by Edmundo

Ouch..........hope we're back to our best by then and whack them to the boundary 👍

Wouldn't count on it. When clubs need a result they always get a nice one against us. It's how the world turns.

He will be Villas manager before Bonfire Night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024