Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 16:51 - Oct 24 with 3123 viewsBLAZE

After his horror show on Monday, credit where it's due for today's cameo. He was the catalyst in our 3 points.
Barrow on 16:52 - Oct 24 with 3105 viewsDarran

Yep superb.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Barrow on 16:53 - Oct 24 with 3101 viewsZut_Alors

Flashes of quality from him in the past, but that was an all round excellent performance from Barrow when he came on.
Barrow on 16:53 - Oct 24 with 3094 viewsskippyjack

Saved Monk from certain questions.. we were poor

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Barrow on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 3079 viewsOldjack

I wouldn't go that far but he did use that blistering pace too good use

Well done sarn

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Barrow on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 3079 viewsmarchamjack

Agreed. When he came on I thought ohfck...but then proved me totally wrong.

Think he might be an impact player at best at this time, but if that's his role, then he played it very well today.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Barrow on 16:56 - Oct 24 with 3060 viewsChrisSCFC

Props to Kieron Richardson, it was like he'd never seen Barrow play before.
Barrow on 16:57 - Oct 24 with 3037 viewsA_Fans_Dad

But he left Gomis on too long.
Barrow on 16:57 - Oct 24 with 3030 viewslifelong

I agree,he was excellent.
Login to get fewer ads

Barrow on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 2967 viewsoldcob

I questioned his selection after Monday, but credit where its due. The missus has some humble pie cooking in the oven.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 17:01]
Barrow on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 2953 viewsBLAZE

Barrow on 16:53 - Oct 24 by Zut_Alors

Flashes of quality from him in the past, but that was an all round excellent performance from Barrow when he came on.

After he burst onto the scene against Arsenal I remember feeling that some posters were getting carried away - talk of him being a starter etc. I said following the game that people needed to reign in expectations a little - his football development was behind most 18 year olds, despite his age, and the level he came from was pretty abysmal - I got abuse for saying that. Anyway, he's still raw and naive, and only an impact player at the moment for me - but when that's the impact he's having, he can be a big asset
Barrow on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 2944 viewsshandyjack

very good at coming on against a tiring defence and doing what he did today, but i still don't see him as starting games and doing what he did today from the start

Poll: Expectation for the season

Barrow on 17:05 - Oct 24 with 2900 viewsSgorioFruit

that last one on one challenge for the ball with the J.Ayew.... there was only one person who was going to win that ball. which led to that Ayew to shove him with despair and frustration.

We have a very tough little physical player here in Barrow

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Barrow on 17:58 - Oct 24 with 2728 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Barrow on 16:54 - Oct 24 by Oldjack

I wouldn't go that far but he did use that blistering pace too good use

Well done sarn

We put his pace to good use unlike on Monday. You daft b*gger

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Barrow on 18:02 - Oct 24 with 2709 viewsChrisSCFC

Barrow on 17:58 - Oct 24 by Brynmill_Jack

We put his pace to good use unlike on Monday. You daft b*gger

Stoke's left back stayed shirt tight to him.

Richardson allowed him to get a run on every time, relegation style defending.
Barrow on 18:04 - Oct 24 with 2696 viewsHighjack

Villa were going all out for the win. Stoke were parking the bus. That's the difference.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barrow on 18:06 - Oct 24 with 2678 viewsCooperman

Barrow on 18:04 - Oct 24 by Highjack

Villa were going all out for the win. Stoke were parking the bus. That's the difference.

Aye, two completely different games.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Barrow on 18:31 - Oct 24 with 2619 viewsPrivate_Partz

Barrow on 18:04 - Oct 24 by Highjack

Very true. Hence it is horses for courses. Modo is a cracking little player and all the best to him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Barrow on 18:41 - Oct 24 with 2582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Barrow on 18:06 - Oct 24 by Cooperman

Aye, two completely different games.

Possibly, but I still maintain that Jeff and Barrow need the ball played in front of them into space .I hope. our midfielders (especially JJS) take note

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Barrow on 18:47 - Oct 24 with 2548 viewsPrivate_Partz

Barrow on 18:41 - Oct 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Possibly, but I still maintain that Jeff and Barrow need the ball played in front of them into space .I hope. our midfielders (especially JJS) take note

Absolutely. Modo certainly and Jeff less so. once the midfield is ticking we can play to their strengths. we did a bit better in that dept today.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Barrow on 19:08 - Oct 24 with 2489 viewsmichumagic9

Absolutely brilliant. He really showed his class and ability today. 👍👍👍
Barrow on 19:12 - Oct 24 with 2459 viewsbargoedjack

Barrow on 17:02 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

very good at coming on against a tiring defence and doing what he did today, but i still don't see him as starting games and doing what he did today from the start

At the moment, that's true ... but you can see with his clever touches, decent vision and blistering pace that with coaching and the right development path, he could become frighteningly good ... it's a cliche, but you can't coach pace ...

He was highly effective in today's game for sure :)
Barrow on 19:25 - Oct 24 with 2416 viewsSwansNZ

Barrow on 17:02 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

Agree with that. Could be a tidy impact player, but I'd not want him starting. He needs space in which he can use his pace.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Barrow on 19:38 - Oct 24 with 2390 viewsLeonisGod

Not disagreeing that he deserves credit today, but.... he only seems to make an impact as a sub. That's when we need to use him - bring him on in the last 20 when the game is opening up. The only trouble for Barrow is this means he's unlikely to claim a first team place any time soon. Which is a worry for him - he could well end up a Championship player at best. Nothing he's ever done when starting suggests he's ready for a start. Big season for him this year. We need to keep him and not loan him out, give him match time and hope he can step up.
Barrow on 20:11 - Oct 24 with 2297 viewsmagicdaps10

Think its plain to see that he was marked out of it against Stoke who came to sit back and make it difficult for us. Away from home, there will be more space for our wingers and Barrow has pace to burn so space and his speed are always going to be dangerous when playing away from home.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024