Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American Investors 22:18 - Oct 28 with 11897 viewsJock_The_Jack

Back in town this weekend apparently!?
American Investors on 11:48 - Oct 31 with 1017 viewsPhil_S

American Investors on 11:33 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

Can i ask a question please.

If what Dineen said was plainly wrong, why didn't you, or another member of the Trust that was present, challenge it? It's been mentioned previously in this thread too.

I don't but into the thought that the meeting wasn't the place to address it, but you and others left others come away from there believing what was said to be the truth, because if you guys are not going to challenge it, then us mere mortals would assume it as being correct.

This is why some, a few, a lot, of people get the idea that the Trust is to comfortable with the directors.

FWIW, i'm firmly against the "investment".

I'll happily field this one

It was me at the head of the room that night with the microphone and I made the decision at the time not to challenge it although the idea went through my head as Leigh, followed by Huw made the statement. Whether you buy it or not isn't really important it was a decision I made at the time whether it is in the end right or wrong

It was challenged after the event which may not have been right for some and may have been for others. If I had the chance again would I play it differently? I may well do.

I don't though buy into that people left believing it to be the truth they have heard two sides of the same argument so they will believe what they choose
American Investors on 11:49 - Oct 31 with 1015 viewsPhil_S

American Investors on 11:47 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Never.

Well clearly you didn't realise it
American Investors on 11:56 - Oct 31 with 999 viewsNeath_Jack

American Investors on 11:48 - Oct 31 by Phil_S

I'll happily field this one

It was me at the head of the room that night with the microphone and I made the decision at the time not to challenge it although the idea went through my head as Leigh, followed by Huw made the statement. Whether you buy it or not isn't really important it was a decision I made at the time whether it is in the end right or wrong

It was challenged after the event which may not have been right for some and may have been for others. If I had the chance again would I play it differently? I may well do.

I don't though buy into that people left believing it to be the truth they have heard two sides of the same argument so they will believe what they choose

No bother, Ux answered in tone i would expect.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

American Investors on 12:08 - Oct 31 with 979 viewsUxbridge

American Investors on 11:47 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

Thanks.

At the end of the day, it's a balancing act that the Trust have to deal with, but the statement made by Dineen going unchallenged there and then did make me wonder why.

I have every confidence in the Trust to carry on the fight for us.

I can't articulate what i meant by too comfortable to be honest.

It's a tough call either way I think, as Phil articulated. Either way causes its own issues.

I think I get what you mean. However I've seen at close quarters the Trust challenging the Club on a daily basis. I think publicising that has improved, but things could always improve.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024